• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official NHLee Countdown!

Wowzers, the guest list for this party keeps getting better and better. Pardon me if I feel star-struck on the first day. 😀

Well.....I am looking forward to it. Should be purchasing my tickets in a week or two at the most.

I will also be doing a my radio show that week from there with Lee's okay of course.

So many people....Ill squeeze in somewhere though....but where????

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Rob

Well.....I am looking forward to it. Should be purchasing my tickets in a week or two at the most.

I will also be doing a my radio show that week from there with Lee's okay of course.

So many people....Ill squeeze in somewhere though....but where????

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Rob

That's awesome Rob. Hopefully we can provide lots of good background noise for your broadcast. I look forward to meeting you in August.

That's awesome Rob. Hopefully we can provide lots of good background noise for your broadcast. I look forward to meeting you in August.

As am I. Looking forward to it very much.

Rob

Damn, I oughta check the gatherings forum more often. I might actually be able to make this one if there's still room.

Hey Lee, just sent a note...

-Q.

Question regarding The New Hampshire Gathering ?

Just wondering if I got the ok to attend...Would be my first gathering....kinda excited but nervous......

"Rickrolling"'?????? *gives the 'dog staring at a ceiling fan' look*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YnM1Ee_H2As&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YnM1Ee_H2As&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You asked, sorry.

They will get served, that's for sure! And since Lee is sitting next to me right now, unfortunately that is all I can say on the subject at this time. 😛

Uh oh. Who is "they?" I better lay off the raspberries. 🙂 🙂

On second thought, I'll keep some raspberries around just in case of emergency.

Do any of you other wonderful guests for this weekend have confirmed itineraries yet? I am planning on flying into BOS - Logan International - on Friday morning - and leaving on Sunday - preferably late afternoon or early evening? I haven't booked the tickets yet because I thought I would check to see if any other guests have already booked, and see who might be available to do airport pick-ups and when.

Thank you in advance to whomever can shuttle me to and from the airport. Can't wait to see everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong. But, I think Logan is kind of a hike from Lee's. If you haven't already done so, you might want to check with her before booking to be sure that's your best option.

I could be wrong. But, I think Logan is kind of a hike from Lee's. If you haven't already done so, you might want to check with her before booking to be sure that's your best option.

Hi Ann. I've already spoken with Lee about the airport issue. As I understand it, MHT is about 20 minutes away from her, and Logan is about 50-60. The reason I would fly into BOS is because presently its several hundred dollars cheaper airfare than a flight from a NYC airport into MHT. I'd gotten the impression from Lee that there were other people also flying into BOS so I wanted to find out who they were and when they were getting in so we might coordinate pickups if at all possible. Don't worry, I'm definitely not booking until I get this sorted out a little.

My plan at the moment is to start my 13+ hour drive Thursday late morning or early afternoon and stay in a hotel somewhere near Albany, and then get to Lee's sometime Friday afternoon.

Between the ridiculously decent BellaRisa sales lately plus my hubby having no idea what to get me for our anniversary in August (heh), I get to come be with you guys!!!!!:xpulcy::xpulcy::xpulcy:

Assuming I have permission to attend of course :bunny:

Yay BELLA!!!! You and I are going to have FUN!!!!

Hi Ann. I've already spoken with Lee about the airport issue. As I understand it, MHT is about 20 minutes away from her, and Logan is about 50-60. The reason I would fly into BOS is because presently its several hundred dollars cheaper airfare than a flight from a NYC airport into MHT. I'd gotten the impression from Lee that there were other people also flying into BOS so I wanted to find out who they were and when they were getting in so we might coordinate pickups if at all possible. Don't worry, I'm definitely not booking until I get this sorted out a little.

Baldadonis I cannot wait to torture you again!!! Hugs my friend!!!

Just got my official invite and I'm so totally looking forward to seeing all of you in NH this August! We're gonna have a blast! Can't wait to see all of you wonderful people. :triangle:

Just got my official invite and I'm so totally looking forward to seeing all of you in NH this August! We're gonna have a blast! Can't wait to see all of you wonderful people. :triangle:

does that mean I am finally going to get to meet you after all these years? I am so looking forward to that.

Judy

Wow, the cast of all-stars just keeps getting bigger for this event.

Baldadonis I cannot wait to torture you again!!! Hugs my friend!!!

The feeling is mootual hehe. You shall never break me, mwahahaha. Lulz.

Further update: Thank you to those who responded to my post about travel itineraries. After further conversations with Lee, we worked out a good time to fly in and I have booked my tickets.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back