• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh. Damn :(

lamb

So, I finally caved and bought Erotic Tickling (a book I'm willing to bet many of you are familiar with). I had it sent to my boyfriend's place since my folks are...well....really, really religious, to put it simply. I didn't want to risk my mom opening the package out of curiosity, so I figured it would be safer to have it delivered to him, and he could inconspicuously give it to me.

He finally got it to me today, and I was hoping we might go over some of it together this evening, but it didn't happen. We had the house to ourselves for most of the night, but when it came around time for my folks to come home, he suggested I put it somewhere private.

I should have done the wise thing and hide it up in my room. But no, I had to be lazy. We have a recliner that has little containers/compartments under the arm rests, and since no one ever uses the damn chair, figured it would be safe.

Well, I'm sure you all know where this is going.

I went to retrieve the book later tonight, and to my horror, saw the arm rest was up and the book was clearly exposed in it's hiding place. I'm almost positive someone (most likely my mother) saw it, and I'm absolutely modified. Of all the luck. The odds of her finding it there were sooooo slim, it's almost depressing.

I brought up my fetish with her a long, long time ago, and was hoping she had forgotten. Well, she certainly knows now, and what's worse, since the box is so sexually explicit, she knows how, um, "intimate" my boyfriend and I are. I mean, she knows I'm not a virgin, and that that's standard for someone my age (22), but to her, that's living in sin, and blah blah blah.

I mean, I guess it's a good sign she didn't take it and have a screaming fit or something. I just don't know what to do if she brings it up. I'm so embarrassed, and I'm afraid she's going to look down on me because of this. I don't even know how to begin to explain this sort of fetish to her, and even if I could, I don't want to have to. I'm more then old enough to be entitled to privacy when it comes to my sex life, but I know having no explanation for myself probably won't sit well with her.

I know I can't be the only one that's been ousted in a less then ideal situation. Any advice or insight you could share?

Ugh. What a way to end the night 🙁

She's your mom, so she should be able to accept you just the way you are.

How embarrassing!!! 😱
I'm older than 22 and would still be mortified if my mother found anything like that of mine.
Give her some time, and tell her that your sorry that she doesn't understand, but you are an adult and are entitled to some privacy.
As far as having no explanation, who says you need one???
You are old enough to make your own decisions and have your own life.
Oh, and good luck. 🙂

Ummm... wow. Looks like a problem.

Well, go ahead and try the adult privacy line. She should be able to understand about that. But only if she brings it up. The way I see it, she's probably worried about how to bring the subject up between the two of you in such a fashion that she doesn't alienate you further. She probably sees it as a chance to convert you to a better lifestyle from her point of view. In fact, it's probably best to pretend that the event never happened. And, of course, it helps if you just hide the book in your room...

Let us know how it turns out... I'd love to help out any further. And sorry all this happened.

That really is awkward. Sorry it happened. Only you know how close the two of you are. You said you brought it up to her before, how did she react then? You can go the whole "I'm an adult" route or just say it's something that peeked your interest as you are still finding things out about yourself if you feel you HAVE to talk with her and see where she goes with. It might be something simple and done with as that. If she tries to pry from there about what's up with your current boyfriend, then you can say "mom I really do love you, buy what I am OR am not doing with another adult in my life really is private, and I'd like you to respect that".

Either way I'm sure it's tough and I wish you the best with it. 🙂

I may be waay off with this but my guess would be, since she's your mom and you described her as being really, really religious, she probably saw it, was embarrassed that she saw it, not that it was yours and probably forced the very thought if its actual out of her mind.

The worst she'll do is pray for you. 🙂

I can only imagine how you feel. I would be mortified if my parents found out. If she does bring it up, you need to be like, look, I'm 22, what I do is my business. You are an adult. And contrary to what your mom may say, what you are curious about and what you are doing is probably the most "natural" thing one could be interested in. Be glad it is tickling and not something dangerous or complex.

Katie

Two weeks ago I had my laptop over at my mother's house while I was visiting. I went to the bathroom and came back to find her snooping around. I sat down and saw that she was looking at my scroll back at the top where I type in websites. Two things were clearly visible: 1) The forum, 2) A folder of "Tickling Art/Videos".

D'oh.

Fortunately, she didn't say anything, and hasn't since brought it up. I'm willing to bet that that's what your mother will do. Especially if she's as religious as you say she is.

I got a feeling that my family knows, not that they ever had concrete evidence; still, I feel ya Lamb, it'd be awkward as hell.

that said, she is probably as awkward as you are in bringing it up. If she does (*IF*), the adult privacy line is probably the way to go.

I'm not a regular church goer but I don't think Thou Shalt Not Tickle is exactly on the first page of Commandments. She is just worried like all mother's do and may be feeling sad about her little girl growing into adulthood. She may not even bring the subject up.

Two principles to remember:

1. The fact that she looked at it doesn't mean she looked at it in detail, so she may or may not know anything about what's in it.

2. The book does not tell her that you're not a virgin, because the presence of the book doesn't tell her anything about what you're doing with it. You know that (a.) you bought it because (b.) you wanted to try some new things out (c.) with your boyfriend (d.) whom you were already sleeping with. Your mother learns none of these things from the mere presence of the book.

With that in mind, if she mentions it, you're best off acting as if it's no big deal to you. Just say, "Oh yeah, we were looking at it the other night, there's some funny stuff in there," and let it go at that. If she directly asks you if you bought it, you can say, "Yeah, I was kind of curious," or you can say "My friend Jenny gave it to me for a laugh." Whatever you do, whatever you do, do not--do not--say or do anything to give the impression that it's a big deal.

Incidentally, in the event (which some others are imagining here) that she asks you a truly personal question, like whether you're sleeping with your boyfriend, you don't need to remind her that you're an adult. She knows you're an adult, and telling her that would be potentially hurtful to her. It's better to just give the regular adult-to-adult response, which is, "I tend to be pretty private about those things" or "I'd rather just say the relationship's going well." Even here, the more casual and untroubled your answer is, the better, even if it calls for a little acting.

So far, though, it looks as if she may never mention the book and you may never know what she thought about it. But if your relationship with her can remain undisturbed, that may be just as well. And yeah, next time do expend the extra energy to stash private materials in truly private places. Not to be glib, but any psychotherapist you go to will diagnose you as having subconsciously wanted your mother to see that book.

Good luck.

really sorry for you....

when i 1st got into tickling i was still living with my mum, and we shared a computer.
which meant i had to be super careful about what i looked at.
so, i decided not to look at much stuff online but to print it out.
which meant hiding it.
i had (still have) about 300 pages of ticklature.
which meant that every time i left the house i was scared of her finding it.
luckily she never did!
but she came pretty damn close, loads of times........

Aww....that sucks, I'm sorry you got outed that way. I guess since your mom didn't bring it up though I would just let it slide for now and find a much better hiding spot. If she does bring up you should play the age card. Your 22 and it's your life to do what you want with it. Unless you want her to know it really doesn't have to be her business at all.

i agree but then again religion makes you do crazy things sometimes

Which is why I never understood the brainwashing of organized religion (any religion). I mean I'm a Christian, but I am not like one of those bible-thumping, holier-than-thou types.

Those people who are so quick to see the fault in others, but not the fault in themselves, give all a bad name.

really sorry for you....

when i 1st got into tickling i was still living with my mum, and we shared a computer.
which meant i had to be super careful about what i looked at.
so, i decided not to look at much stuff online but to print it out.
which meant hiding it.
i had (still have) about 300 pages of ticklature.
which meant that every time i left the house i was scared of her finding it.
luckily she never did!
but she came pretty damn close, loads of times........

OMG! I did the same exact thing last year! I hid it in some folder somewhere and when I was cleaning out my room I was scared she was going to find it, it's the first thing I trashed hahahaha. My mom is so bad she even goes through my trash. She makes sure I'm not "throwing anything important away". Seriously though, I think if you don't make a big deal out of it, she won't. That would be an appropriate plan of attack, if you will.

Katie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back