• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh No! Illegal downloading lawsuits start this week! RUN AWAY, BE SCARED...

SheDevil1

...or laugh hysterically like I did. Honestly, do the idiots at http://www.respectcopyrights.org/ think scare tactics work? Hell, I should download massive amounts of tv shows, take a screenshot, and show them just to spite them. Hahahaha.
By the way, the e-mail for contact with this website is [email protected]. I think I'll get one of my buddies to steal their account and or possibly hack the website. Lol. What a bunch of jerks, advertising this filth.

shedevil...we are not friends.....but in Canada....it has been ruled by the supreme court that it is no different copying a file on computer as it is to photocopy a page in a book.
Which means the CIA can't come up here and f*** us up like they do there

Ahhh it's good to know people out there love to steal crap off the net as much as I do.

so. no cares for the legal copyrights of those that get infringed upon?

Let me think. Uhhh..nope, not a bit. The way I see it, companies like adobe can afford to be stolen from, considering they make plenty of money from those suckers willing to buy Photoshop for hundreds of dollars. How sickening!

Ky, EFF and EPIC don't advocate copyright infringement per se, but rather, they support liberal interpretation of existing "fair use" statutes which allow certain non-commercial uses of copyrighted material.

I don't really like the idea of large corporations suing individuals for sharing files, although I think that copyright holders (artists, authors, musicians) are entitled to protection against unauthorised commercial resale and other competitve uses of their intellectual property.

so when companies lose money by such theft, and workers get laid off....not your fault huh?

Oh man, I'm so sure that my stealing a copy of photoshop will get tons of people laid off! Get a grip on reality. Besides, I thought you didn't like talking to me. Remember how you got all pissy on AIM and blocked me? Well, maybe you should not bother talking to me at all, you dirty old guy! 😀

OH MY! SO SORRY to have the NERVE to disagree with the newly crowned all powerful goddess of this website? I was just asking a simple question. As an author I have a vested interest in copyrights and agree with Val's last post. Besides, you wanted me to violate my professional lisence AND the Federal Controlled Substances Act. THAT is why I blocked you. Sheesh, do you always spit bile and battery acid if someone disagrees with you? How about grwoing up and having a RATIONAL DEBATE for a change...

I asked you to teach me how to make heroin! Lol. That's not really violating anything since you're not giving me anything. Besides, I already figured it out. It was only a matter of time. It works like this: You pass information along, and nobody knows about it! Kind of ingenius, isn't it? I doubt anybody would try to read the conversation anyway, assuming they could. What, did you think I would overdose on this crap (I don't touch heroin. just the Opium) and then if I recover, I'll say "yeah this guy so and so taught me how on the internet, and since now you know his screen name, for some insane reason that means you know everything about him, and want to get him fired and make him lose his license!" Buuut anyway. The point is this: If you don't wanna talk to me (blocking somebody on AIM is usually a sign that you don't wanna talk to them anymore), then DON'T. Okay? Okay!

http://www.respectcopyrights.org/

Chances of this site affecting people's decisions and making them reconsider downloading their files:

Slim-to-none.

Chances of this site affecting my decisions and making me reconsider downloading my files:

....Slim-to-none.

OK fine....contact the world when you can have an intelligent discussion.

Herion is a Class 1 controlled susbtance...ILLEGAL in the US..

Val, Nessie, Mayday...maybe YOU can comminucate with her....All are wintnesses that I didn't seek an atack, just adult informed debate.... I wash my hands of this supposed 'Shedevil"....besides, I've dealt with worse than her anyway in real life...

I was being easy on you dude. You know for a fact if we have any previous gripes I'll bring them up. This is why I should be a polition, if I focused my energies right! Let's hope I come into office some day 😉

The idea of a copyright was conceived to encourage artists to create, and continue creating, according to his or her talent. It's not so much about the law inasmuch as it is about enabling artists to be -- artists. What motivation would there be to create if, once created, the work could be used for free without acknowledgment, or worse, 'acquired' and then sold with no recognition or compensation for the artist? To be certain, not every artist creates for compensatory reasons, but those making a living by doing so are more inclined to continue so long as his or her work is protected.

Stealing material that is protected by a copyright is no different than one walking into another's house and taking his or her money, jewelry, firearms, electronic equipment, computer, and so on. A corporation that conducts its business by vending intellecutal property in the form of a usage license is no different than a sidewalk artist; they are both trying to help us make our lives that much better. Arguments to the contrary are nothing more than irrelevant justifications and selfish immaturity.

Interestingly, intellectual property is only a concern in mature economies. Those economies that are behind (the so-called "third world" for instance) have more pressing concerns than who-created-what-when and do little (if anything) to curtail those grey markets. They do little, that is, until their economy matures and they realize the benefit of local artists encouraged to create.

Okay well I'm just make it public that there's no more of that fighting BS going on. I'm done. I'm DONE!! DONE!!! No more fighting. K? k. This might be the 'meds' talking but I'm done with the fighting crap.......

I am no rag. 😉

And you wouldn't risk hurting me.

I'm getting tired of EVERY discussion turning into some huge argument. If your meds are making you lash out at everyone maybe you should not come here under the influence? LOL! 😛
But seriously...if you disagree with someone (and this is for everyone) just state your case in a more adult manner, eh? Last thing I wanna do is close more threads, ya know?

Alright. But for the record, I already made nice with Kyhawkeye. I've DECIDED, officially (lol) that I'd rather not have enemies.....kinda silly, especially on the internet. When I'm on the stuff that makes me feel better, it relaxes me...which is funny, cuz when I'm screwed up on something, that's when I seem to be the most rational. lol.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back