• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok so i am guessing that Mr Popular is...

jaba said:
Riva, If I ever get my hands on you, we will be changing your TMF name from the "Untickled 1", to "The tied up by jaba and hopelessly tickled 1"....... 😛oke3:

I am going to get you for this, even if I have to swim all the way to Australia! :fish:

You cannot hide, Riva, :xpeepsofa .....and you will pay for this......in giggles!...... :evilha:

:jester: jaba :jester:

HA HA HA, i would like to see you try and get me in bondage first, i am no weakling Jaba so la de da and YOU ARE MR. POPULAR IN MY BOOKS so learn to live with it :firedevil

:justlips:Riva:justlips:

jaba said:
I agree, Mz C.....there are many other folks here that should have the "TMF Mr Popular" title.....

Jaba would love to assume the title of "TMF laugh and giggle master", but I am sure that title is already taken by some of our more experienced members also..... 😀

So, Mz C.......
Looks like all jaba has left is your love, right?.....ha ha...... :jester:
You'll always be the "Giggle Master" in my book sweetie... and... you have more than just my love :xpulcy:

I only have one question

Just exactly who in the blue hell is jaba? :idunno: 😕

slacker2114 said:
Just exactly who in the blue hell is jaba? :idunno: 😕

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats funny, ow well u will meet jaba, everyone does

although he is planning revenge on me coz i made him blush and told everyone he diserves a crown.

she's REALLY asking for it!.........

The Untickled 1 said:
HA HA HA, i would like to see you try and get me in bondage first, i am no weakling Jaba so la de da and YOU ARE MR. POPULAR IN MY BOOKS so learn to live with it :firedevil

Does ANYONE here know anyone else that deserves a good and extended "deep tissue" tickling more than our "Aussie TMF teaser vixen" here? :illogical

Jaba may have to expend some airline frequent flier miles to make a tickle torture trip to the "land down under"....... :wavingguy

:fish: "outback jaba" :fish:

LOL~Well dear, I'll keep it in mind the next time we're in each other's area code. But, I couldn't tie the way he can... :happyfloa
XOXO

The Untickled 1 said:
Steph remember that once he is tied up, (even if you have to drug him) he cant do anything except laugh can he :evilha: 😛oke3: HA!!

think about that

jaba said:
Does ANYONE here know anyone else that deserves a good and extended "deep tissue" tickling more than our "Aussie TMF teaser vixen" here? :illogical

Jaba may have to expend some airline frequent flier miles to make a tickle torture trip to the "land down under"....... :wavingguy

:fish: "outback jaba" :fish:

lol i like that name, Can Someone on tmf change my name to "The Jaba Teaser" plz, so i can offically be called the Aussie Teaser on tmf and it will add meaning to my name

steph said:
LOL~Well dear, I'll keep it in mind the next time we're in each other's area code. But, I couldn't tie the way he can... :happyfloa
XOXO

Im sure that u can find someway of restraining him, doesnt even have to be with rope could be with handcuffs or something, i dont know could even be a belt or a pair of your underwear, ow wait no dont tie him up with your underpants he would enjoy that and this is suppose to be torture :whip:

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back