• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the subject of Goths/Punks....

well...

Can't say I disagree with you. ^^

I mean, just trying to understand what they're saying in rap sends me to a state of annoyance. XD

janus4385 said:
There's a lot of disappointment regarding music these days, at least that's what I think... I mostly listen to my old pearl jam and STP cd's, and when I'm in the mood I take out my nice Pantera and Sepultura collection...(I've never really been into punk)

PS: Maybe I'm just insane or something, but I love to listen to Rob Zombie when I'm working out :weird: 😀 :weird:

My workout mp3 player comprises of pantera, killswitch engage, iron maiden, rocky soundtrack, alice in chains,trivium,arch enemy and much much more. Oh and some misfits on it

Basically, chavs are the sworn enemies of emos and goths everywhere. To put it very simply, they wear hoodies, hang around on street corners and think that screaming swear words at everyone is 'cool'.

Its very common here...
Basically we get big estates built up by local councils to house people with cheap housing. And a certain type of culture has built up of that, a little like gangs I guess. Groups of kids from one area all hang out with one another, dressing in tracksuits and drinking cheap alcohol etc. And then they get annoyed at other groups of chavs from other areas too. Best thing I can do is post a picture I think :

Attachments

• chav.gif
    chav.gif
    47.3 KB · Views: 31
Gawd its so hard to describe a social group when you think about it...

Well Kimiko I wish I was closer and younger tickling your feet would be a bit of Heaven 🙂

I live close to her! ;P

But I'm 30...

I mean...that's like 210 in dog years! XD

I'm ancient! ;D

hey hey

hey everyone :happy:

hey LK nice to see more ladies from the UK participating in the forum (might sound odd as its my first post :wooha: but ive been lurking for ages 😛 )

anyway back to the post, id be in pref to tickle goths, dont really know why either. Mebbe because it'd be great to bring a smile to a goths face :happy: , another reason is its an ice breaker when your meeting new people (like at Leeds Fest this year 😀 )

hehe, I dont think the kind of "locked in the stocks" tickling is the best for ice breaking though, think you'd scare the bejesus out of me if you did that on our first meeting 😛 .

Kimiko while I can undertand you not posting any pics? but was wodering if you had any of your feet? very curious

Hehe well, at least not as the first action of the first meeting! At least say hello first 😛 .

moxs601 - I'll see what I can do, though to be honest I dont think I have any lying around 😛 . maybe on my scanner though...

Sorry, that was in response to the message before from BB 😛 . But hello too! 😀

Last edited:
If I post any pictures it will be on here 🙂 . Otherwise BB and piercearrow will feel left out 😛 .

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back