• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parker's Amateur Videos Giving Back to the Community (All our full length vids free)

That's very generous of you. I've loves this so much...I'd wanna buy them...but sadly I couldn't 🙁

after i download it how do i watch it? if you know please message me with how

Absolutely wonderful. The most generous producer i've had the utmost pleasure supporting.

"Long is the way, and hard, that from hell leads up to light..."

Yes DarkGem, thank you so much this will only add to my collection of videos for enjoyment....you are so kind sir

I know this was done a long time ago, but I've only recently gotten around to enjoying many of these sessions. THIS is what the tickling community is all about. It's not about getting rich, it's not about being exclusive. It's about sharing.

I like the fact that you thanked the writers and artists of the community. As both, for many years, I can attest to the fantasy element we create that no video can capture. To inspire video producers is awesome, and the best we can hope for.

Your generosity and sense of sharing here has actually inspired me to do something similar. It's been on my mind for awhile anyway, that thought of "Why the hell am I charging money for this?" with my art/fiction projects. So, stay tuned...I've got something up my sleeve. 😉

Thanks again for not only this, but for the honesty and reality of your sessions. Just making something "High Definition!" doesn't make it good, and your stuff has stood out on its merit.

I don't know how to thank you for this!!! Incredibly beautiful women tickling/being tickled is a real treat to see!! Thank you very much for sharing!!

Excellent Clips!! I especially liked the "Dorothy's Endurance" ones and "Cassie Cornered" thanks for the post!

I too want to thank you for this, its not everyday producers put they marterial out for the fans, Im happy to that Ive been downloading for this last two days getting my favorite clips.

Thanks again man!

hello all.
if you want to downlaod these vids, dont bother, you have to have a rapidshare account. that costs money. so the whole free clips deal isn't realy free. sorry if i dissapointed anyone.

no need for an account.

you can download it for free. you just have to select the free option and wait some 50 seconds.

tried that. didnt work. said something about a premium membership. sorry

The free option still works for me but requires waiting about one minute before the free download link appears. You can safely ignore the ads for premium memberships.

🙂 Yes... the free download still works for me with about a minute to minute and a half wait. But if you have as LARGE of a crush as I do on Dorothy... it is time WELL SPENT!!:wub

hello all.
i did wat u said n it still didnt work. so if anyone can give me step by step directions, that would be great. thanks.

hello all.
i did wat u said n it still didnt work. so if anyone can give me step by step directions, that would be great. thanks.

basically you can only download so much each day from rapidshare if you have a free acount(which is fair enough!). so dl a diff vid each day! simples. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back