• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

partially a rant, partially a vent, partially me being psycho

vmandude1

TMF Master
ok, my ex broke up with me almost a year ago......i loved her more than anything. i thought given this amount of time things would be getting a little better, but it isnt.....i still hurt every day from losing her. whats worse, she was cheating on me from december until she broke up with me in feb. and her and her new bfs " song " is Taylor Swift, Love Story. naturally, this causes me to be infuriated and extremely hurt by this song. it has also made me grow to despise TS with a passion. I FUCKING HATE THE BITCH THAT SINGS THE MOST PAINFUL, HEART WRENCHING SONG I COULD EVER HEAR!!!!!! its going to drive me to a point of total insanity.......i cant escape this stupid song, swift is everywhere, love story is still 1 of the most popular fucking songs, and i dont know wtf to do! and NOW i finally take the time to look up the whole " kanye west making an ass out of himself at the VMAs " thing..........ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE PERSON HE INTERRUPTED WAS TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT!!!!!! now i hate him a little less considering i fully agree that beyonce has more talent in her shortest eyelash that swift will ever have. and now a little venting of pent up rage....please excuse this fellow TT members........

AHDFOAIUSHOAIUSDHLASIDHALSIDHALIhOAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAOPIDCFHODIFHWOE8FHWLEIFLEIFFUCLFUC
KFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUEREOFIEOFUHEFUEFOUFH;UFHO;UDFH;OUDSF
;ODUFH;DOUFH;DOUFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how ya feel. I still miss my ex & its been almost a year for me too. It's getting easier for me tho. Somedays do hurt more than others, especialy when I see or hear something that reminds me of her. We gotta realize they're never coming back. So ya gotta let it go. Good luck to ya. Try and stay busy it will help keep your mind of it

Hang in there....damn that's tough..so she's been cheating on you that long..damn..and i agree about Swift...Beyonce is way more talented..besides i don't like country..

I wouldn't go as far as hating someone whose had no influence on these unfortunate turns of events simply because of a song she produced.

But aye, hang in there. Love is a mysterious things, but it usually works out in the end.

To this day I can't hear "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" without the pain of remembrance. Time scars all wounds though.

also, just a little tidbit for my fellow TT family, she hated on me for my tickling fetish.......and messed with my head acting like she liked tickling then when things started to go downhill she was like " i hate tickling, it was no fun for me, it was just torture. dont tickle me anymore " and blah blah blah. that being said, i would much appreciate it if some of the members of this forum took it upon themselves to bash the hell out of this bitch. for those who have myspace, her address is www.myspace.com/**********

PLEASE, for my sake, bash the fuck out of her

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been almost a year since she broke up with you, and now you want people who have never met her to slag off on her MySpace because you keep hearing a song that reminds you of her?

You sir, deserve my username :lol

It's been almost a year since she broke up with you, and now you want people who have never met her to slag off on her MySpace because you keep hearing a song that reminds you of her?

You sir, deserve my username :lol

the username comment aside, you sir, do not understand how much this bitch fucked with me AFTER she broke up with me. i cant even begin to describe the head games she played, the harrassment i got from her new bf and his pals.....the pain i went through because of her, then when she told me " oh mikie cheated on me ill come back to u " i fell for a dirty trick meant to hurt me more.....this bitch deserves any bad things that come to her in her life

eh,
post pics to spite her. Not like she comes HERE, amIrite?

eh,
post pics to spite her. Not like she comes HERE, amIrite?

i deleted every picture i have of her.....her face fills me with rage and pain.....it infuriated me having to search her name out cuz i had forgotten her myspace address.....its fucked up to wish death on someone, but with all the pain she caused me and how much i know she laughed at me behind my back, i truely hope she dies a brutal, miserable, painful, lonely death and burns in hell

the username comment aside, you sir, do not understand how much this bitch fucked with me AFTER she broke up with me. i cant even begin to describe the head games she played, the harrassment i got from her new bf and his pals.....the pain i went through because of her, then when she told me " oh mikie cheated on me ill come back to u " i fell for a dirty trick meant to hurt me more.....this bitch deserves any bad things that come to her in her life

All I see in this post is you focusing your energy on hating her instead of working to heal yourself. Truthfully I'm not interested in what she's done to you. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was bad enough to warrant the loathing you've expressed here, but that isn't helping you now. I don't think being consumed by this hatred is what you really want, so perhaps what you're asking isn't what you really want either.

Whoa there fella...i understand your hurting..but giving out her myspace page..and encouraging people to bash her..those are grounds for harrassment and also stalking...you are filled with hate..it's understandable..but extremely unhealthy for you...

Okay okay whoa calm down.I understand you are hurting but Izzy is right you can't go around having people harass her on her Myspace page.I know you are hurting and I'm sorry but we simply can't have members go around harassing her,that's giving TT and all its members a bad name.You hating her to this point is extremely unhealthy and I would suggest talking to someone about this.I hope in time you will get better and heal from this but until then,please do not try and get back at her it will look bad on you and possibly make things worse for you.

Right, Vmandude, I can tell you're hurting at the moment because of what this woman has done to you and I completely sympathise with that. I can't even begin to fathom what she has done to you in terms of emotional/psychological damage so I won't even try to comprehend it.

But how you're going about this is just as unacceptable as her behaviour. We do allow 'vent' threads here as a way of releasing steam when someone is ticked off, it's part of what makes TT more of a community than a forum. But there are limits, mate, to what we can allow and asking TT members to harass her is out of line. Vent threads only work if you let off one big outburst and then leave it and forget about it. Returning and reading th responses will only remind you and infuriate you more.

As a friend I'm gonna tell you to stay strong and just forget about her. The mind games of hers are working only because you're letting them work. So the best thing to do is try your hardest to forget about her entirely. It may seem impossible, but if you stay fixated on this issue then you're just gonna depress yourself.

As a Mod, I'm gonna tell you to refrain from doing anything that can be deemed as some form of attack or harassment on someone else. If I feel this thread is escalating out of control, I will have no choice but to close and/or remove it.

Dude.... She is not fucking worth it... You can't stand her but you are falling into HER trap if she is as vindictive as you say... Move on! You are going out of your mind while she isn't even thinking about you. If she wanted to punish you, she won and you are letting her win. The best revenge is for you to forget about her, and find someone who truely makes you happy. By putting up her myspace you are just asking for things to get worse. If I was with a woman and her ex put her myspace page up on some fetish website there would be an ass kicking for sure... Not to mention if she figures out that you sent people from here after her.... She might just create and account and start putting up pictures of you, your address, phone number.... who knows what else!

Move on. You are wasting your life over someone who doesn't love you anymore.

Find someone else.

Last edited:
That bytch sounds like a real piece of work. What exactly did her new bf and his buddies do? (Harassing you by rubbing it in is so fucking lame. These people ought to get a hobby).

The worst thing people like these do is try to bring others down to their level. Don't go for it. Avoid these people if you can. Talk to your friends about it. Talk to a therapist about it (no, they aren't just for yuppies and "crazy" people). Slagging them online just gives them ammunition to use against you (and an excuse to fuck with you some more).

i talk every chance i get.....it doesnt help......iv been consumed by this for almost a year.....nothing i do can get my mind off of her.....i loved her so so much.....i would have died for her. and all she did was laugh about it. i cant get away from the feelings no matter how hard i try......

dude, you and I must talk about this. On messenger.

i talk every chance i get.....it doesnt help......iv been consumed by this for almost a year.....nothing i do can get my mind off of her.....i loved her so so much.....i would have died for her. and all she did was laugh about it. i cant get away from the feelings no matter how hard i try......

I know you are hurting and I'm sorry.I think a psychologist could help ease that pain,they are more trained and qualified to help with these things then we are.

Stop TRYING to get her off your mind. Just accept it... Sometimes the best way to fight something is accepting it. Say to yourself "You know, this hurts like hell right now, but in time it will pass"

Faith is a powerful thing. Have faith this will pass. People lose loved ones everyday. It's horrible. Sometimes they die, sometimes a relationship ends, for whatever reason it always happens. This is part of life.

You will get through this, but you have got to drop the hate you are feeling. This hate is consuming your life. Forgive her. Realize that what you two had, is gone. Why not find someone who deserves your love? By hating your ex, you are wasting your life. She has moved on and is enjoying herself, by hating her what are you doing besides wasting YOUR life? Do you think she sits up at night thinking "oh no, he hates me"? She isn't even thinking about it.

I don't mean to sound mean about this but you have created the hell you are in. Did she do mean things to you? Yes. Should you have been mad, sure who wouldn't. But your REACTIONS are your fault.

She has no control over you. You have control over you. Every bad thing she did to you should confirm to you that she doesn't deserve you. This should make you feel BETTER. You should smile to yourself knowing that the guy she is with now is going to be feeling just like you eventually.

Stop TRYING to get her off your mind. Just accept it... Sometimes the best way to fight something is accepting it. Say to yourself "You know, this hurts like hell right now, but in time it will pass"

Seconded.

... Every bad thing she did to you should confirm to you that she doesn't deserve you. This should make you feel BETTER. You should smile to yourself knowing that the guy she is with now is going to be feeling just like you eventually.

Granted that smiling might not be that easy right now, I agree with what ArFArF said about her not deserving you, and what's eventually gonna happen to the guy she's with. People like her are usually pretty predictable.

thats just it though.....i dont want the guy to go through this......if he makes the mistake of falling for her as hard as i did, hes going to be hurting as bad as i did......and the reason i feel bad about it is because she lied to him just as much as she lied to me, to make him hate me, she put him up to bashing me because she told him that i had cheated on her and was stalking her and whatnot, which was absolutely false. i dont blame him at all for what he and his friends did, because im sure they fell for her lies just like me.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back