• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

partially a rant, partially a vent, partially me being psycho

While I can see that attitude working on say, a World Country Leader, where there's been an attempted assassination on your life and you want to warn everyone else close about what a shit the leader is...

You have to approach it in the same way you would a family member who is dating someone whose a monster.

Which is.

Nothing. They have to figure out for themselves what a crack-head they're dating is. If you try to tell him something, he might think you're trying to ruin their relationship so you can get back with her. Or just being cruel and trying to hurt her. He'd feel like a White Knight and see you as the proverbial monster.

thats just it though.....i dont want the guy to go through this......if he makes the mistake of falling for her as hard as i did, hes going to be hurting as bad as i did......and the reason i feel bad about it is because she lied to him just as much as she lied to me, to make him hate me, she put him up to bashing me because she told him that i had cheated on her and was stalking her and whatnot, which was absolutely false. i dont blame him at all for what he and his friends did, because im sure they fell for her lies just like me.

I think you should get your own emotions, and life in order before you start worrying about someone elses. If you can't help yourself, you can't help others.

You can't help him..just trust me on that.When someone is in love you can't stop them from being in love.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back