• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party tickles...

Sign me up!

....for the DaisyCrazy fan club! Great writing....really visual, tactile even! Truly loved the tickle remix second story part...love hearing that a tickle story has more than one installment....talk about warm fuzzies!!!

So why in H-E-Double letters that stand for Laugh didn't I stumble on this section before?!?! Now I have a new vice....thanks Crazy for getting me hooked! 🙄

mrmiguu said:
....for the DaisyCrazy fan club! Great writing....really visual, tactile even! Truly loved the tickle remix second story part...love hearing that a tickle story has more than one installment....talk about warm fuzzies!!!

So why in H-E-Double letters that stand for Laugh didn't I stumble on this section before?!?! Now I have a new vice....thanks Crazy for getting me hooked! 🙄

Wow! My very own fan club!! :xpulcy: Suppose that meetings will be easy to arrange since there's only ONE member 😉

Glad you liked the story. If you feel up to a treasure hunt, you can go look for the other two stories I have posted on this forum and let me know what you think of them.

I enjoy this part of the TMF also. Every once in awhile there will be a story posted that is an obvious fabrication, but for the most part, the authors tend to stick to the truth. I enjoy the fun everyday tickle encounters the most. Don't get my wrong, my imagination can run wild sometimes, but the thoughts that fill that space between sleep and awake, just before I drift off, always tend to be about the tickles that have actually happened to me, and not ones that I WISH would happen. And let me tell you, my buddy Max has certainly given me a lot of things to think about at night....

Maggie

I really enjoyed another story by you Maggie! That was great. It seems that Max really likes to tickle!

ticklejen said:
I really enjoyed another story by you Maggie! That was great. It seems that Max really likes to tickle!

TJ - Thanks for reading the story. I'm glad you liked it. As far as Max goes, he and I never really "played" like this before this year. I've known him for nearly five years, and in that time our tickling encounters were nothing more than an occasional poke to the ribs (looking back on it now, we wasted a lot of potential tickle time!! Had I known he was going to be like this, I would have started something a LONG time ago!).

But when he finally did discover my level of ticklishness, he was like a little kid with a new toy. He seemed to get in at least a few tickles every time we saw one another. I think he was amused that he had finally found a way to break down my "tough girl" facade. It was definately a fun game for both of us (even though I acted like I hated it). Which is why I'm hugely depressed that he just moved away. Good tickle friends are hard to find.... 🙁

Maggie

Cute and brings back memories

Maggie that was a cute little story, and I think it just brings back a lot of flirty teenage years type tickling memories. Oh and echoing what others said you definitley sound like you deserved those tickles.....

Dave

dave919 said:
Maggie that was a cute little story, and I think it just brings back a lot of flirty teenage years type tickling memories. Oh and echoing what others said you definitley sound like you deserved those tickles.....

Dave

Dave -

It's funny that you compared this incident to others from your HS days because most of the time that I worked at the bookstore, I got the feeling like I was a teenager again (and I started working there when I was 27-30 years old.) Most of the people that worked there were in their early twenties, so I guess they were a lot closer to their HS days than I was 😉 But everyone always goofed around and flirted like wild pack of hormonal teenagers....if it wasn't for the suckie pay, I probably would have stayed!

As for me "deserving" the tickles that Max dished out, that's ridiculous!! I was unfairly punished for exercising my right to withhold hugs. 😛 And I'm SURE that all of the nice gentlemen on the TMF would have NEVER done something like that. RIGHT?? 🙄

Maggie

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back