• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People you miss or your worried about that have been gone for awhile

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
So i got this idea from a marilyn manson forum that i'm a member of is there anyone who hasn't been here in awhile that you miss and that you are worried about? the only person i can think of that i miss and are worried about is Lonely Kimiko. tt isn't the same without her i miss her amazing artwork and she was probably the most popular member on here. so i hope nothing bad happened to her she just disapeard.

Call me crazy my friend but I miss patton. We need leaders like general george s patton. And macarthur for that matter.

i miss and worry about my boyfriend. havent spoken to him since before new years

I miss my dynamite stick... misplaced it around here, somewhere. Hmm... could be behind that torch...

I want Vlad to come back. That guy could light a fire around here.

Vlad the Impaler... the resistor of Ottomans... not that kid who thinks he's a chibi cartoon vampire.

King Vlad is > Ottomans, Vlad ftw.

Wondering whatever happened to Obdub, haven't see her here in years

ObDub was here briefly and then requested her account deleted. If memory serves... it doesn't happen often, but I think they granted her wish and deleted her. She was cute.

ObDub was here briefly and then requested her account deleted. If memory serves... it doesn't happen often, but I think they granted her wish and deleted her. She was cute.

wow i wonder why she wanted that or why they did it...and i don't think i knew her..speaking of which...although we aren't close or anything..i wonder what's become of Angel of Darkness...

and Volsung..he always seems to disappear...

Wondering whatever happened to Obdub, haven't see her here in years[/QUOTE]

Yes i miss her too she was like my very first friend on here when i joined she was cute

So i got this idea from a marilyn manson forum that i'm a member of is there anyone who hasn't been here in awhile that you miss and that you are worried about? the only person i can think of that i miss and are worried about is Lonely Kimiko. tt isn't the same without her i miss her amazing artwork and she was probably the most popular member on here. so i hope nothing bad happened to her she just disapeard.

When I saw the title of this thread I was thinking exactly the same as you. I miss Lonely Kimiko too. I just hope she's ok...not spoken to her for a couple of years now.

Yeah she just disapeard i don't know what happened to her.

Yeah she just disapeard i don't know what happened to her.

I tried e-mailing her a while back but got no reply. Lets just hope that she's having such a wonderful life she just doesn't get chance to visit here anymore. 🙂

I miss my husband..he's been gone five whole hours...:38::nydrunk::hurray:😱nline2long::nycelebrate::sad::54::willy_nilly::sifone:

I tried e-mailing her a while back but got no reply. Lets just hope that she's having such a wonderful life she just doesn't get chance to visit here anymore. 🙂
Yeah i do hope she just go too busy too come here anymore i hope nothing bad happened to her

I miss CrusherTitan. :-\ He has been so busy I haven't been able to see him lately but that changes today. YAHHHH

I miss my best male friend Drew from courttvchat where we first met almost five years ago...he always keeps in touch...i haven't heard anything from him since last June..he talked me into getting my surgery..i called him the night before my surgery to say goodbye in case i died lol..he was a veteran of the Gulf and Iraq war...was hurt in a road bomb in the early 2000's..action messed up his brain a bit, he would have nightmares..

This girl, Pam who I had the hots for years ago but was too damned shy to do anything about it.

Also Nessonite and her artwork, which she seems to have renounced outright.

wow i wonder why she wanted that or why they did it...and i don't think i knew her..speaking of which...although we aren't close or anything..i wonder what's become of Angel of Darkness...

and Volsung..he always seems to disappear...

AOD is alive and well on TMF. I think she's a mod for another site as well.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back