• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People you miss or your worried about that have been gone for awhile

well it does have me in shock but well i guess that answers that then

Do you have a link readily available? I wanna read, I love dramabombs.

So... cool! That's totally freakin' great! I mean... seriously. (S)he kept everybody convinced for so long, and made so many of the boyboys absolutely PINE!

LOL I say!

You guys got HAD!

I think she got pissed off by some post and hinted at not coming back?I hope this is not the case

Me too. I always liked her posts. Hope she comes back soon.

Yeeeeeeeeah... we found a link valid link between LK's account here and a deviant artist's account. They both used the same email, and the account was of a male member. Pretty sure that's the case.

Lol. I looked at your avi Bob and just couldn't help thinking that the Yeah could have quite easily have been said Quagmire style.lol.

But OMG I'm in shock. Didn't know that. This is what I get for disappearing for a year. But ho hum. We now have closure. :lol He had a lot of us fooled for so long :lol Unbelievable!

Has Wade been around lately?

Funny you should ask that,I was thinking about him the other day. I had a few messages from him a few months back. Not seen him around as much as I used to. Miss the good old days in the tickle fight thread with him :lol

Last edited:
Izzy's watching all this under another name... guaranteed. She's probably even participating in these posts. Just because she's not typing "giggles" at the end of the messages doesn't mean I won't figure her out eventually. I have a couple hunches already...

Izzy's watching all this under another name... guaranteed. She's probably even participating in these posts. Just because she's not typing "giggles" at the end of the messages doesn't mean I won't figure her out eventually. I have a couple hunches already...

... *giggle*

Eh, it was her decision to take vague comments about how dull the place had gotten as personal when no one was directing anything her way. If she wanted to become butthurt and huff off, oh well.

😵 Whoa people actually miss me. Haz a shocked.

Well, duh! Stupid. :stickout

Isabeau took a powder? I'm rather amazed that she felt any of that well-intentioned thread was directed at her. Now? Without her? Thing seem slow indeed.

Actually, I've always suspected that Journia was in fact none other than Iz herself, posting under some nom de plume, but I suppose that only confuses things even more... :wacko:

LOL...Now everbody is wondering if everyone else IS who they claim they are. The only "People" that make me extremely suspicious are "female's" who create an account and immediately wanna talk about tickling. When that happens I automaticly assume it's a guy. Sorry ladies, but the past has proved this to be true

Last edited:
Well, duh! Stupid. :stickout

Shut it, you. XD

LOL...Now everbody is wondering if everyone else IS who they claim they are. The only "People" that make me extremely suspicious are "female's" who create an account and immediately wanna talk about tickling. When that happens I automaticly assume it's a guy. Sorry ladies, but the past has proved this to be true

Hi, wanna talk ticklez?

That's why it's important to heed and follow Internets Safety Tips like the following:

lol I like that one

I miss Izzy too..I would try and fetch her but,I doubt it would do much good.It has to be somebody she is good friends....wait I know who can do this.....

Nerrad this is a job for you...and a challenge....go fetch Izzy and bring her back to us ASAP!

Last edited:
I tried sending her a message on messenger but she didn't reply

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back