• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People's ages?

I'll never tell you! You will never know my age because it's my secret and noone on this forum will ever know! =O

...Of course, you could probably just look at my profile or my user name to find out my age...guess it's not as hidden as I thought it'd be. =(

Don't let the number fool you, though. I don't act anything like 20. Acting your age is overrated. 😉

nessie is 26, though she is told she looks no more than 20. In her mind, however, she still sits on 17 or so.

now are we talking physical here? Or is it mental age? 😛 *there is a HUGE gap between the 2, mind u!....and not in the good way! XD*

the hollywood brother is reminded of a quote by the late Harry chapin where he claims reality is only just a word. well if this is true than age is only a number. If you can still feel your spirit soar than you are alive and young at heart. If you beat down from lonliness, life, lack of tickling or anything else than you are old. The hollywood brother knows age means how long you survived in this world for and maybe even how much longer you got to go but the hollywood brother like to think that maybe age is just a number and if feel young and full of life than you can still be young

http://www.mathcats.com/explore/age/calculator.html

Plug your birthday in, it'll tell you your age in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes or seconds. It also counts down to your next one.

I'm 302,195 hours old. Or when I wanna feel like I've accomplished something, I say I'm over 1,087,896,400 seconds old.

That's a billion, people. A billion.

nerrad said:
http://www.mathcats.com/explore/age/calculator.html

Plug your birthday in, it'll tell you your age in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes or seconds. It also counts down to your next one.

I'm 302,195 hours old. Or when I wanna feel like I've accomplished something, I say I'm over 1,087,896,400 seconds old.

That's a billion, people. A billion.

I am young then, because I haven't reached the 10 digits yet. I'm only...*quick calculation*...some 760Megaseconds old. 🙂

Just turned forty something yesterday. Does that mean I am a dirty old man?

Just dawned on me... from the join date, some of us came in as minors.

Can we fine them or something?

😀

We have a winner!

buller_miller said:
17 I gotta be the youngest
* Checks Profile *

Or a liar. 😉

Last edited:
Twenty-six years, one month, and 21 days... it's 2006 already; still no flying cars, still no Jetson-esque style homes for the everyday man, no sexy robot maids... man, I was kind of hoping we'd be in the future by now.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back