• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal Avatars

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Do you know why its a triangle cellardweller?

All the prisoners uniforms were marked with triangles. It was the color that said why they werre in the camps.

Political prisoners (including resistance fighters and Soviet prisoners of war) wore red triangles.

Jehovah's Witnesses wore purple triangles.

“Anti-socials” (including lesbians, prostitutes, and Gypsies) wore black triangles.

Criminals (common criminals or those who broke Nazi imposed laws) wore green triangles.

Jews wore yellow triangles.

Homosexuals wore pink triangles.

If a Jewish person was in for two "reasons", the triangles overlapped. Example, a Jewish man accused of being gay would have the yellow triangle, point up, showing his Jewish status. Over the yellow triangle, a pink triangle, point down, to show he was also gay. Together, the triangles would form a mockery of the Star Of David.

cellardweller said:
All the prisoners uniforms were marked with triangles. It was the color that said why they werre in the camps.

Political prisoners (including resistance fighters and Soviet prisoners of war) wore red triangles.

Jehovah's Witnesses wore purple triangles.

“Anti-socials” (including lesbians, prostitutes, and Gypsies) wore black triangles.

Criminals (common criminals or those who broke Nazi imposed laws) wore green triangles.

Jews wore yellow triangles.

Homosexuals wore pink triangles.

If a Jewish person was in for two "reasons", the triangles overlapped. Example, a Jewish man accused of being gay would have the yellow triangle, point up, showing his Jewish status. Over the yellow triangle, a pink triangle, point down, to show he was also gay. Together, the triangles would form a mockery of the Star Of David.

I figured it was from a set, but I didn't know there were this many versions. Very educational. Not thats it practical knowledge that would do any good, and its quite disgusting.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I figured it was from a set, but I didn't know there were this many versions. Very educational. Not thats it practical knowledge that would do any good, and its quite disgusting.

One of the things I decided when I came out was that any "reasonable" questions that were asked of me, I would answer to the best of my ability. Whenever a straight person asks me something "gay themed", I look at it as a chance to educate.

Yeah, it is quite disgusting, but as the saying goes, "Those who forget their past are doomed to repeat it."

Mine symbolizes all the FDNY men and women killed in 9/11 attacks. 343 number of firefighters killed in duty when the towers fell. I always wanted to be a firefighter, so now i honor them by remembering the fallen heroes of 9-11-01. God Bless them and their families.

"Lets Roll"

My Avatar

My avatar is simply my oldest cat Lucky. I have two cats, Lucky and Dinah.
I like cats because for some reason they like me! I find myself constantly
amused by their antics. I have enclosed three pics of them for you.
The third one is a formal portrait I shot last year.
(photography any music are special passions)

Meow!

Last edited:
Mine is Gordon Freeman from my favorite game, Half-Life 2. he looks alot like me, except i got blue eyes, lighter hair color, and better looking black framed glasses. and he looks big and tall looking down at the camera, not to mention he looks so real, it's amazing what todays technology can do. i have a knack for not being able to settle for avatars and signatures, so it'll change again.

if anyone ses me using an avatar or signature they like, please tell me, it might stop myself from nagging myself to change them every month or so.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for sharing their avatars. They're all quite interesting in their own right.

Up until very recently, I was a lurker of the site, and finally figured it was time to get in there and contribute something with all great people in here! So mine is the pic from my very first post - Maria Sharapova.

I plan on changing it eventually, but thought this was as good as any to start out, and it does have some meaning behind it.

My avatar is a pic of a DC-3, the plane that revolutionized commercial air travel. It symbolizes my love of aviation. Due to the cable and pulley system onboard, you really gotta see the right leg of pilots who fly these birds.....they're HUGE. But I digress....

- tf

Never played the game but the graphics and gameplay were great I heard. Though the game was a bit short.
The sequel is said to be probably less good.
But Rayne is cool. I like her look.

ya, i love rayne. if i have a crush on any video game vixen, it's blood rayne. i so gotta get that game. btw, i love your avatar, she devil. it compliments your personality, strong willed, and i'll bet gorgeous, and dangerous if pissed off.

Mine is Alucard, a mean elder vampire from anime Hellsing.

Working for the good guys, rotten to the core.

Hey can someone pick out an avatar for ol Double E? Make it one for a bad motherfu**er please. But no video game characters,comic or cartoon characters please. Oh and tell me how to put it under my name! A big thanx to gthe one who helps me out in this!

In your User CP, select Edit Avatar in Settings & Options. Will this one do?

Attachments

• Mean.JPG
    Mean.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 50
Changed it. Now it's me, smiling with my characteristic angellic smile.

Also, this pic is one of the reasons i'm called Duke Diablo and Mr. Satan by my friends.

Mine is me...a bit of artistic license was taken in the scanning of my face (you could say I was being "two-faced", but that would be mucho lame-o). I've been told it's the creepiest picture ever. Anyone agree?

Mine is well...my persona. I AM Wraven, and well, the picture is a Raven. Self explanitory if you ask me, but oh well.

"Let the darkness be your guide..."

Mine is the character Mina, from one of my all time favorite video games, Breath Of Fire 2, for super nintendo. She isn't really all THAT significant to the game's story. She isn't even in the game very much. I mean, I do think she's cool, but more than anything else I just think this picture of her is really awesome.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back