• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

phone convo transcript I had today with a girl at brookstone

I got a chance to see the original post before sara deleted it, and I knew people would criticize. Here's what I learned being on this forum all these years.

If you even remotely talk tickling with an unsuspecting person, then post it here, you will be criticized. Honestly people, the conversation she had with the clerk was not that bad. It wasn't like she told the clerk "I want to hold you down and tickle you!". No, she had a "safe" conversation and introduced tickling in the conversation. The clerk did not get creeped out. Why Sara recorded the conversation, who knows, who cares?

The thing that trips me out is when someone posts their experiences on the board and I already know specific posters will come to criticize. Here's what we all should learn. NEVER EVER EVER speak of any tickling experience unless the people involved have been completely notified and agree to it without any hesitation. NEVER EVER try surprise tickling on people, NOT EVEN your friends. You must warn the person you're tickling ahead of time, and better make darn sure they enjoy tickling too! If they are somewhat apprehensive and didn't beg you to tickle them, then you are creepy and violated them.

Face it folks, our "fetish" is hard to talk about with others. How many of us for years have held this "kink" to themselves for fear of being looked at weird? Newsflash to moral police. Not everyone can find someone who is so willing to be tickled without mercy. A lot of tickle people have to hold fantasies within and find some kind of way to satisfy it. Most of the time, it is talking about tickling. Seriously, unless someone breaks a law or truly violates someone's personal space, then stop criticizing. How many threads have we seen about non-consensual tickling go awry because certain people come in and bash the original poster? Too many to name...

People want to talk about their experiences, and when they come to this forum, they hope they won't be criticized. Again, unless some kind of law was broken, or someone was hurt, then shut the f*** up, and let people share. My goodness. People have different experiences than you. Some people are lucky to find tickle partners, others don't have that luxury. Sara did not violate the clerk. The clerk probably thought nothing of it. But people on the tickling forum have a problem with it. How sad is that?

So remember folks, DO NOT share any experiences unless the parties involved are both ticklephiles and love tickling with all of their heart. Want to talk about that time you surprised your friend with a poke in the ribs, but the friend is NOT a ticklephile? Keep it to yourself. Some people will say you violated them. Humans are strange animals....

the only thing people on this forum like more than tickling is pointing out how other memebers' underhanded tickling escapades are the devil

i don't necessarily condone the act, or care much the other way. but, illegal as it may be, it just doesn't strike me as an inherently horrible offense. worse things probably happen to us from time to time that we never know about because we don't suspect.

not right, but should we get up in arms about it?

oh my goodness...with all the stories.....all the pics.......all the videos....we are calling someone to admit they are ticklish ...creepy? lol.......i think people here who would willingly tickle a stranger, if it was allowed ois not creepy....yes yes...law .blah blah....but did she mention the person's name? or do something to hurt this person's reputation...yet we are looking to call someone creepy? ...ummmmmm there must be a sigh of relief that there are no mirror on this site...for then maybe some people would just have to look into one ....lol

I'll settle this very easily. We are all on a Tickling Fetish site so I guess we are all a little creepy. I mean, we definitely don't live the straight edge life or else we would be spending our free time doing something other than watch tickle clips, read tickle stories, talk tickling with other forum members. Anyone on here who is in creepy fetish denial are only fooling themselves. 🙂

I'll settle this very easily. We are all on a Tickling Fetish site so I guess we are all a little creepy. I mean, we definitely don't live the straight edge life or else we would be spending our free time doing something other than watch tickle clips, read tickle stories, talk tickling with other forum members. Anyone on here who is in creepy fetish denial are only fooling themselves. 🙂

*high fives for the awesome sarcasm*

Be careful what you post as this place has several members of the morality police on watch at all times who are ready to judge and slice you down with their fiery swords of righteousness. Completely ridiculous but true unfortunately.

Be careful what you post as this place has several members of the morality police on watch at all times who are ready to judge and slice you down with their fiery swords of righteousness. Completely ridiculous but true unfortunately.

Apparently those of us who whack off to nude tickling and sex also have the right to judge others for their "immoral" behavior.

I have an important question: how do you record someone while they are on the phone, and how do i not know how to do this? im young, im hip.

I have an important question: how do you record someone while they are on the phone, and how do i not know how to do this? im young, im hip.

She probably just remembered most of the conversation and posted it.

Apparently those of us who whack off to nude tickling and sex also have the right to judge others for their "immoral" behavior.

I'm sorry, but you were the guy that tried started a boycott over some producer who (allegedly) got smug with you when you complained there wasn't enough dick in his clips, correct?

People need to quit bitching, nobody forced OP to delete her post, nobody insulted OP for doing it. She posted on a public forum and other people on the public forum posted an opinion, which ranged from "That's kind of weird" to "I don't actually think that's legal". This "oh fuck the tickle fetish people are suddenly getting consciousness now? HOW VERY HYPOCRITICAL LAWLS" isn't as renegade as you apparently think it is.

so true

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back