• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray for my family. :,(

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hello all. I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, and you stuffed yourselves silly. Mine was not so good. Of course my fam, still met at my grandma's house and had dinner but it started out bad. On Wednesday, I went to the hospital for my usual post-treatment check-ups. (cancer still in remission.) but then, my nurse updated me on my friends. 3 of them, their cancer came back, and they had to start treatment over. So I was bummed for them. Then she told me that my friend died from a brain tumor ( My friend, Britney, had a brain tumor when she was born, but it went away and she spent pretty much all her life cancer free) but this time the tumor basically came out of nowhere, and she died. She was 18. She actually died in August, but I'm just now finding out because I dont have to go to the hosp except every 3 and 6 months. So that's how I found out about that.

Later that night ( Wed) my cousin who was 8 mnths pregnant, went to see her doctor for her usual pregnancy checkup..the doctor sent her to the hosp immediatly because he found her blood pressure was too high. She drove herself to the hospital and as soon as she got to the front desk, she went into a respiratory arrest. So they rushed her into the ER to do and emergency C-section, and while they were taking the baby, she had a cardiac arrest. So since Wed night she's been on life support. Thurs morning, (TG morning) my grandad's brother died. I didnt know him, but this did not make matters better at all.

So now its Saturday night. and I have this news to share w/ you..my cousin has died. She died last night and we're waiting on the doctors to call my aunt ( her mom) to come down and have her taken off life support. She was 23.

This is the first time ever so much tragedy has happend in my life. I hope you all can stop bickering ( if you havnt already) and realize ther is life outside of the internet. Please pray for my family as we have a very difficult time ahead of us. I'll still be around the boards and those of you on my YIM list, I'll try to sign in eventually..( I couldnt figure out how to make my LT work w/ my mom's SBC connection) Thank you and have a safe holiday season.

P.S My cousin's baby is fine. Her name is Tiana and she weighed 6 lbs 3 ounces. She's going to live.

OH my GOD! I have no words for this. 🙁 You know I love you, Iloves. Im praying for you and your family.

I will pray on this and offer up a petition in my prayer group at church when we meet next Sunday night.

May I ask their full names? I know this may be uncomfortable information to release, but you can PM it to me if you like and you have my word that the names will not be released to anyone but those in the prayer group, and we have a strict code there that nothing leaves the room and is discussed outside. The confidentiality of your friends and family is assured. The reason for this is that its my experience through prayer that petitions given with full names are more effective. While God knows already, we do not and it would make our prayer move more smoothly.

Eeither way, its your choice and the prayer will be done regardless.

Last edited:
To Ilov

Hey girl WOW!! I hope you can find comfort in knowing that we care and if you need me, let me know :happy: I will be praying for you and all your family. I hope you are doing alright. Hang in there!!

OMG, that is what I was most afraid of when I didn't see you sign in on YIM the last couple of days 🙁 My thoughts and prayers are with you, baby. If I can do anything at all, please let me know.

With love unlimited,

Good lord. You and your family are in my thoughts, Iluv. Nothing I can say will lessen what has happened to you and your family, but I will hope for happier times ahead for you and them.

in this time of great stress in your life please remember that the Hollywood Brother is there for you and will say a pray tonight on not just you but all the people you know's behalf. after all the hollywood brother do not know you enough to confort you but the hollywood Brother can pray and hope things will be better in the very near future

The Hollywood brother can also hope that you have a good future and that the future of your family includes love, health, wealth and happiness

Thanks sooo much for all of your prayers and well wishes. It means sooooooooooo much to me!

My family is doing good. We're a very strong bunch and we keep each other strong. So thanks eveyone for that.

Val- I hope to sign onto YIM tonight. I'll be going back to school so hopefully my computer will work again there.

LUV YOU ALL!!

Edit: Vlad..thank you so much for your wanting to pray for them, but I'd rather not give out their real names. I'll give you false names you can use instead:

Britney-Friend who died from brain tumor

Donald- Grandad's brother who died from heart attack

Rebecca-Cousin who died from complications w/ baby

Susan, Alecia and Jason- Friends whose cancer returned.

I hope you're not offended by these false names, but the sex of the names are right. Thanks again for all your prayers

Last edited:
may GOD bless and keep you and your family in this time of greatest need...even though i have never had the honor of meeting you i will most certainly keep you in my prayers...FATHER GOD i come now before you on behalf of this family...LORD i pray comfort upon this family...i pray OH LORD that you touch this family and surround them with peace,comfort,and love as they have never known..FATHER help this family to know that despite all you are still there in their midst...in the mighty name of JESUS i pray...and claim this as done in the holy name of JESUS..amen and amen....GOD BLESS YOU my friend

have you considered speaking with a religious person. i dont know if you go to church or anything but that can help. just talking to someone can usually help. and maybe they can pray for all those people and you. the prayers of the religious and any large group are always more effective. hope you do much better. ill be thinking of you expecially with the whole cancer issue. i know several that have been hurt by cancer and it saddens me deeply when i hear of any more. take care.
Ko

my sincerest (is that a word? 🙂 ) condolences to you and your family, your in my prayers....

Yes...I go to church all the time...I was raised up on the Reformed Baptist faith. My grandad is a minister and ministers all over the country. He will also be speaking at his own brother's and granddaughter's funeral. God has given my grandad a lot of grace and we are forever greatful to Him.

Thanks again everyone!

Throughout all of life’s tragedies, this type of tragedy impact hardest. When death affects you. It shows real strength of character from yourself and your family when you can take something like that on the chin and continue with your life. Give yourself some breathing room if you need it, a proper mourning session is in order. I may not be particularly religious but I do offer up my thoughts and prayers whatever they may be worth to you.

Hello my dear, I know how you feel.. My sister died of cancer 2 days before I got married and she made me promise to continue with our plans. Things I believe happen for a reason. God has special plans for your cousin. I will say a pray to St. Anthony for you. You are loved by all of us. We are here for you.

Love Tony and Tammy from California

I don't know you personally, I've never actually talked to you. All I know is that you're going through a lot more than you should ever have to right now. As caring as you seem in all of your posts that i've read/posted in, you seem like the type of person that has the strength to make it through all of this. I'll be praying for you, your family, and your friends.

I'm a writer by trade, and find myself lacking anything to say. You are in the middle of something god-awful, and it is going to sound cliched, but you have to remain strong. Keep in mind that if ever you need a place to vent, you've got friends right here who will listen.

Though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we will fear no evil, we will fear no evil, for you are with us...

The Lord will provide all the strength you need...my family and my church famiuly will unite with yours, my friend.

Only he knows the reasons for all this, and that is reason enough. Lean on Him, my friend...

I'm so sorry, that's an ugly notice for to say at least (excuse me my bad english). I'm a bad practicioner, but for sure i'll pray for you and your family.

Well, I do not post here much but I can say that I feel sorry for your personal loss, hope the best for the future and will say a prayer or two to God even he will even hear them. I know all too well about the tragedies of cancer, aids and other terminal illnesses. You can say that the US Military was "kind enough" to inject me with anthrax and other biological toxins during Desert Storm in 1990 when I was a recruit in USMC San Diego for their "experiment" with biological weapons. One of the leading toxins was a hybrid HIV virus that made me sterile physically (no children, family, etc sort of thing which forced me to abstinence for fear of possible transmittable unknown STD or genetic birth defects), gradually eroded my immune system and led to a paroxysm of other health conditions such as chronic pain and fatigure, night sweats and other similiar symptoms with this Gulf War Syndrome disease that I have. I have survived this long since I do try to stay healthy, do not smoke or even drink that much though my condition has slowly caught up to me. Everyday, I spit up acid, once in a while blood too, throat burning and other unpleasant symptoms I do not care to discuss. Some of us, like myself, do not have luxuries such as health insurance thanks to lay offs, a poor job market and other factors. My main consolation nowadays is that my time left here is short and hopefully soon enough the pain will be over. I say this because of all the other vets I knew that passed away in similiar fashion.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back