• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray for Texas

Eriksmasque

TMF Expert
Tropical Storm ( I think ) Erin, hit San ANtionio yesterday and is now north of here. Many areas here and in other parts of Texas can't afford to have anymore rain due to the abundant rain we've had earlier this summer. Please pray that weather situations for Tx. improve.

They may get hit with a hurricane as well in a few days...depending on how it tracks. All of our members, family & friends down there are in our prayers.

No kidding, this rain is killin' me ARGGGGG hehe. With the ground already as saturated as it is, just a little storm near floods my place. But, I've always maintained that if a good hurricane hit, i'd still be sitting on my porch watching it just like i did with Rita.

Both my nieces live in the Dallas area, so im always keeping tabs on the weather in Texas.

ugh, yeah all this weather crazy...its raining AGAIN right now!!! Keep the Lonestar state in your thoughts please, we are gonna need all the help we can get if the weather keeps up like this!

Tropical Storm ( I think ) Erin, hit San ANtionio yesterday and is now north of here. Many areas here and in other parts of Texas can't afford to have anymore rain due to the abundant rain we've had earlier this summer. Please pray that weather situations for Tx. improve.

ya, it feels like the day after tomorrow here

Not so much Erin---but it's Dean that has me worried. I'm in Florida...Ivan scared me for life and I just HATE hurricanes..before, during and after.

Everyone in Texas PLEASE protect yourself as much as you can. Heed all warnings!!

Severe weather conditions anywhere are never a good thing. Texas will be in my thoughts, along with any other area of the world that is getting hit with unwelcome weather.

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back