• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portland, ME Munches/Gatherings

Hey guys,

I will be out of town on July 11th but I look forward to seeing you guys at future gatherings and munches! I hope you guys have an awesome time!

Todd

LOL. The 11th is actually the weekend Lee and I talked about doing for
the SNOB munch in Boston. 🙂

LOL OK, thought you told me the end of the month. If you guys are doing the 11th, then we'll go back to one of the others. lol

I'll call Sebago this week and see if it makes a difference for them. I'm figuring for 12:30 AFA the time.

If it doesn't, I'd lean towards the 25th so there's a week in between for those who'd like to do both the Portland and Boston munches.

Other opinions...?

Native Mainer Wants In

I am elated to see a Maine gathering planned by someone else other than myself. I have hosted gatherings in Portland a few times, so I am elated to see other gatherings here. You can count me and possibly my wife in on the festivities.

Unfortunately I have kids and in-laws coming up for one week beginning July 25th, so later is worse for me than earlier. Please let me know if you need any logistical assistance for the Portland area.

way2ticklish

Once y'all get a date and final logistics, let me know so I or another TNE! member can post it there if you like....Would be great to let folks know if they're not on TMF....cool! But anybody here in TNE! feel free to post, of course.

I would be up to it, I live in Freeport. Just need the Details n such. I have never been to an event like this. What does it consist of?

OK, it doesn't matter for Sebago. They can do either date. So, since there's a conflict mentioned for the 25th and none mentioned on the 18th, let's plan on the 18th. I'll call back Monday to firm things up for the date and then right before to confirm the final numbers....unless anyone has any objections.

AFA what this will consist of...

We'll meet at Sebago for lunch at 12:30. You might want to plan to be a few minutes early so we're all there and aren't keeping them waiting. After lunch, if the weather is nice and anyone wants to hang around, we can wander among the shops, hang out down the street by the marina or whatever folks decide at the time that we'd like to do. The only cost is your lunch (It's dutch treat.) and any other money you might decide to spend as we wander. It's probably the most comfortable and inexpensive way to get to know folks. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. 🙂

OK, it doesn't matter for Sebago. They can do either date. So, since there's a conflict mentioned for the 25th and none mentioned on the 18th, let's plan on the 18th. I'll call back Monday to firm things up for the date and then right before to confirm the final numbers....unless anyone has any objections.

AFA what this will consist of...

We'll meet at Sebago for lunch at 12:30. You might want to plan to be a few minutes early so we're all there and aren't keeping them waiting. After lunch, if the weather is nice and anyone wants to hang around, we can wander among the shops, hang out down the street by the marina or whatever folks decide at the time that we'd like to do. The only cost is your lunch (It's dutch treat.) and any other money you might decide to spend as we wander. It's probably the most comfortable and inexpensive way to get to know folks. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. 🙂

Whew! Yes the 18th works better for me as well. Can't wait to see you all again!

Whee! Another tickling munch!

Okay, just to confirm: this event begins at 12:30 P.M. on Saturday 18 July 2009 at the Sebago Brewing Company in Portland ME. Am I correct?

Also, there is a new Sebago Brewing Company restaurant that opened recently down the street from the mall, next to a hotel. This is not to be confused with the one that is directly in the mall itself. Just wanted to clarify.

Because there are multiple locations for this company, would somebody please post the address for the establishment we will attend?

And yes, I will try to bring my new convert -- a female 'lee from the Berwicks.

One more question: can we get a birthday cake for yours truly? I'll turn 36 two days before the munch. I'm happy to pay for it and share it for dessert.

I look forward to meeting everyone -- familiar faces and new faces alike!

I'm going to start a new thread with all the info. clearly stated so there's no confusion. 🙂

As stated earlier... It's the location in the Old Port section of town. If you follow the link I posted and go to the locations page, it says "Old Port" on the one we're meeting at. There's also a link to a map, if you need it. It's very easy to find.

AFA celebrating your b'day with a cake, it's probably best to hold off until later. I'm not sure if they allow outside stuff to be brought in. If anyone would like to celebrate with you, there are some nice desert shops you could stop into once you've had a chance to digest lunch.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back