• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment ticking

Ok it has been brought up so many times so now it has earned a debate thread of its own! Can tickling someone or tickle torture effectively punish someone or will it do nothing or what do you think it will do as an effect to the lee?

I definately believe that Tickling as a form of punishment to a truely ticklish person will and does make an effective type of deterrent.

I use to punish my ex-husband on a regular basis with bound tickle torture when he needed correction. It probably would not have worked except for the fact that his feet were especially ticklish and he could not stand to be touched there. As punishment I would tie him up and lightly tickle those sensitive soles until he was crying and begging me to stop. He hated the tickling and knowing that he would receive it deterred him from repeatedly breaking the same rule.

HIs problem was I kept changing the rules. 🙂
Lori

oooh I would probly die too hehehe you have me squirming and giggling over here just thinking about it hehehe!

After a little bumping of heads this morning, I can say it can be quite effective. It certainly made me stop being an ass for a bit. 😛

Ok it has been brought up so many times so now it has earned a debate thread of its own! Can tickling someone or tickle torture effectively punish someone or will it do nothing or what do you think it will do as an effect to the lee?

Love it! Well that would all depend on the "LEE". IF the lee is ticklish enough and tickled long enough regardless of whether or not the LEE is into being tickled or not, after a time it will eventually become punishment in my opinion especially if the lee is not in the mood for it. OR if you have a very ticklish person, who truly hates being tickled, that would indeed be punishment to tickle them for an extended period of time..........I think it would make them crazy some angry and give serious thought as to whether or not they would place themselves or do what provoked the tickling punishment. It would have to be done(the tickling) with that state of mind as well that the tickling is indeed 'punishment" and not a joke.

TTD

If you tickle someone who is ticklish enough long enough especially if they hate to be tickled, it will be punishment or become punishment and a very adequate form of punishment and discipline regardless of the age of the recipient.

Boris

Ooo now I'm jealous of Queen.XD And Sammi still never answered me.D: Guess she doesn't care for PM's.

Tickling punishment works against really ticklish people who hate being tickled.*Nodded*

Based on what people have done to me, I'd say it definitely can work.

:bluestar:

Hey, sounds like fun, and it could really help them remember not to mess with ya. =P

Would love to use it in a playful manner for such a purpose.

It can be an effective form of punishment on some people, but other times it's totally useless. For example, if I tickle-torture Tklvr18 for stealing the remote, or saying she doesnt want any crisps and then eating mine, it only encourages her to do it again. 😀

It can be an effective form of punishment on some people, but other times it's totally useless. For example, if I tickle-torture Tklvr18 for stealing the remote, or saying she doesnt want any crisps and then eating mine, it only encourages her to do it again. 😀

Taken to my thread, Tiikarishu! :evilha:

Last edited:
I definately believe that Tickling as a form of punishment to a truely ticklish person will and does make an effective type of deterrent.

I use to punish my ex-husband on a regular basis with bound tickle torture when he needed correction. It probably would not have worked except for the fact that his feet were especially ticklish and he could not stand to be touched there. As punishment I would tie him up and lightly tickle those sensitive soles until he was crying and begging me to stop. He hated the tickling and knowing that he would receive it deterred him from repeatedly breaking the same rule.

HIs problem was I kept changing the rules. 🙂
Lori

Marry me. Oh wait. I'm already married. Marry me and my wife! 😀 She's always breaking the rules.

Tickling probably cannot be used as an effective form of punishment without causing traumatic side effects. We're not talking about a spanking. We're talking about what can be an excruciating over-stimulation which is more along the lines of torture than it is punishment.

In other words, using tickling as punishment to someone who is very ticklish and can't stand it would be the equivalent of locking someone in a tight space, or covering them with bugs. This is not a good deterrent.

well which one hehehehe.

Uuum maybe it's just me but a spanking sounds a little more drastic then a little tickling and bugs oh god help me I would faint.

After a good while of laughing the human brain might turn off or it might become a little horrific after a while, the painful headache increasing, unable to breath after a while, the horror of how long it'll continue eating at you second by second. It's a great playful punishment but it can be a horrible experience when the one giving the tickling punishment isn't a friend that's just trying to keep you from their cookie jar.

I think just putting someone into a difficult bondage position for a lengthy bit would be punishment. Then, to occasionally augment their helplessness with some random tickling would certainly correct any misbehavior.

I was watching some of Seether's bondage videos just the other day, and those are an excellent example of the sort of punishment tickling that would damn sure make ME fly right, anyway.

I love a little playful punishment...having my ler tell me I did something bad...and needed to be taught to not do it again...

It's fabulous!!!

As others have said, if it's someone with whom I'm not familiar doing the tickling, not only is it not fun punishment, but my body turns off the sensation...it's a comfort/trust issue.

I really don't believe in putting people in difficult bondage positions because you can really hurt someone.
Camel,that sounds fun haha.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

Okay here is a good example of what is and isn't ticklish punishment to a 'lee.

Yesterday I was in bed with my gf and I dove under the covers, wrapped her up in my arms and started nibbling the balls of her feet. This is almost unbearable for her, but to make it worse there was a telephone technician doing some work just in the next room (long story) so she really couldn't really make a sound and had to bury her head in the pillow (isn't it delicious!).

Afterwards when i was tied up (long story again 😉), she decided to "punish" me as she put with some tickling on the backs of my thighs, which didn't really work.

But soon the telephone guy returned and she started to tickle my ribs (too much to bear silently) which was indeed proper punishment for what I'd done.

That is all 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back