• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment ticking

I really don't believe in putting people in difficult bondage positions because you can really hurt someone.

Eh, you see it all the time in videos and pictures, anyway. Next to stocks pix, probably the next most common position for tied tickling is the hogtie, and that can be a very difficult bondage position. Simply being allowed to struggle for awhile, not being bothered, but knowing that at any time, your partner can tickle you(or do a host of other things, too). It can be simultaneously enervating/dreadful.

Eh, you see it all the time in videos and pictures, anyway. Next to stocks pix, probably the next most common position for tied tickling is the hogtie, and that can be a very difficult bondage position. Simply being allowed to struggle for awhile, not being bothered, but knowing that at any time, your partner can tickle you(or do a host of other things, too). It can be simultaneously enervating/dreadful.

I so love the hogtie, so simple yet effective.

A good hogtie...keeps one from moving, unable to turn your head...all you can do is look straight ahead and wait. Waiting for your partner to come from behind and give some tickles. I lOVE a good simple hogtie myself.

I agree with Rick Tibbler and I've done what he is talking about to Meka before. Of course, we haven't done it a lot because it's not our main thing.

My thinking is, a lee is used to being tied up and given a lot of attention. Lees like to be tied up and tickled, they like to be touched while in bondage.

When I have tied Meka up and ignored her for 20 or 30 minutes it severely frustrated her. So, after 20 or 30 minutes she is pissed off, especially if she is in a hogtie. So, when I start tickling her she really doesn't like it. It doesn't make her giggle or laugh or anything. It makes her kinda growl or whimper.

So, that is one way to use tickling as punishment. The ler can change how the tickling feels to the lee. Basically, the ler is making the lee not like something that she usually likes.

Last edited:
Thanks, Papi. You clarified what I was trying to get at better than I ever could! :happy:

I would say it is effective. I have convinced many people to do or not to do certain things just by tickling. And I've had fun doing it too.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back