• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PureTickling New Pics! F/F

MAJ0718 said:
Very impressive. However it seems that Kitty doesn't seem to be as ticklish as Jessica. Would that be why Jessica is tickled more often? And is Kitty very ticklish on her feet? I haven't seen her feet really tickled at all. Just my opinion, and not as any type of criticism...

Hey, I'm glad you're impressed... And feel free to criticize, critique, and let me know what you think. I need to know what like or dislike about my videos so I can make them better.

Yes, I would say overall Jessica is more ticklish then Kitty. Jessica's feet are ticklish, where as Kitty's are not very ticklish. That's why you see Jessica getting tickled more. But Kitty is ticklish on her upper body and she does get tickled.

You're right, when I edited all the footage, there is more of Jessica getting tickled then Kitty. But that's just how it turned out. I have three hours of footage from this shoot, so some stuff had to get cut out. And with Jessica being more ticklish then Kitty, that's how it ended up...

Now this doesn't mean Kitty got off with no tickling. She gets tickled well on her upper body...

As I said before, I am waiting for some good foot tickling along with the upper body tickling. I am thinking that if you make a clip or video of either Nickole or Gwen being tickled, that would really interest me. Particularly with Gwen, since she appears genuinely ticklish on her feet, and thus shows good responses to that tickling. I will wait patiently, and expect you to take your time. No rush there...😉

P.S. I would love to know what Gwen's feet would smell like...🙂

MAJ0718 said:
As I said before, I am waiting for some good foot tickling along with the upper body tickling. I am thinking that if you make a clip or video of either Nickole or Gwen being tickled, that would really interest me. Particularly with Gwen, since she appears genuinely ticklish on her feet, and thus shows good responses to that tickling. I will wait patiently, and expect you to take your time. No rush there...😉

P.S. I would love to know what Gwen's feet would smell like...🙂

Our video's only have girls that are guenually ticklish. Now, not all girls are ticklish on their feet, and they all differ in how ticklish they are in different places. But all the girls that get tickled in our video's are ticklish. Gwen and Nickole are very ticklish on their feet. So you won't be dissappointed. You'll see when the new video's come out...

I can't really tell you how Gwen's feet smell. During the last shoot with her I never got close enough to smell them. I was honestly too busy runing around taking pics, and trying to help with lighting...

Anyways, just wait till you see the next few video's... They will have more foot tickling...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back