• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the foot guys...

My Own Opinion

My own opinion, I like body art on feet.
It's fine with me.
And the location of your body art doesn't distract me from your SOLES!

I think I'm in the minority here, but girls covered in tattoos definitely do it for me.
A tattoo on a foot would be nice. Tattoos all over each leg would be heaven!

Lovely!

I think a tatoo would be lovely on your foot and would draw more attention, just like a pedicure. If you were my girlfriend, I would have an extra treat to look forward to when I cater to your feet (massaging, tickling, you name it)!

Tatoos are cute but other ideas...

OK, it's not the best pic of my foot, but I think it's one of the best I have for a good view of the tattoo.

I have almost gotten a rose, a feather, a set of lips, and a bird tatoo on my feet in the past... then chickened out.

Instread, I have tried a few alt things like a thick leather anklet that has a definite bondage look to it, and my fav is a heavy looking sterling "chain anket" with a shackle look...both definitely create attention... both look great with flip flops too.

Lea

tats on feet

head2toetickles i like your tat and ur have very lovely feet and my fiancee is getting my name on her foot so i totally dig that, so to make a long story short it depends on the tattoo

I generally don't completely understand people who choose to modify their own body irreversibly, but I certainly don't have a problem with it either. The one from the picture is tasteful enough.

So I have these feet that are very lovely and incredibly soft and smooth...I LOVE my feet and take great care of them. So, being that I love my feet, and I like tattoos, I decided to adorn my beautiful foot with a beautiful tattoo. My question is for the foot guys on this forum: do you think a tattoo takes away from the beauty of a foot? Like a 'blemish' of sorts? Or do you see it like I do, that the tattoo is a beautiful decoration for my favorite body part?

I agree.

I saw your picture and I thought it was not only tasteful but hot as well! I'd love to get a hold of your feet. 😉

OK, it's not the best pic of my foot, but I think it's one of the best I have for a good view of the tattoo.

See, I'd have trouble commenting on that photo there. I mean yeah, the tattoo is there, the feet are there, but to really form a valid opinion on how good the tattoo is you need to give it more... "context", shall we say. Like maybe a shot of the rest of you.

In a french maid's outfit.

With a little collar.

I am not a pervert. I am an aesthetician 🙁

Part of getting a tattoo is not caring about what others think of it...after all it's your body. I'm a military guy and i'm very carefull regarding where I get my tattoos seeing as it doesn't portray a proper military image when shown in unifrom. When I date a woman I also think about the image she portrays when the tattoos are exposed. i.e. If I take her to a formal dinner will she have to cover up?
Tattoos are still fun though and i'm not gtting married any time soon. I think there are certain areas on a woman's body though that are extremely feminine and don't need tattoos. Feet being one of them. Especially if you take such good care of them. But the one you have is fun! Hope you enjoy it.
GQguy

It depends on the tattoo foe me. A feather or two on the sole would be nice. A tresure map of ticklish spots would be nice too. But in General a small tattoo is better for me.

You said something about being introduced. I would love to introduce you in a tickling story. I love your feet; they are exquisite.

So I have these feet that are very lovely and incredibly soft and smooth...I LOVE my feet and take great care of them. So, being that I love my feet, and I like tattoos, I decided to adorn my beautiful foot with a beautiful tattoo. My question is for the foot guys on this forum: do you think a tattoo takes away from the beauty of a foot? Like a 'blemish' of sorts? Or do you see it like I do, that the tattoo is a beautiful decoration for my favorite body part?

I'm not a big fan of foot tattoos but I certainly wouldn't let that stop me from admiring or tickling such a pretty foot. Thanks for posting the pic!

I think that a girl having a tatoo on her foot if done tastefully just adds to the beauty of the foot. maybe a nice flower or something would be nice haha. but seriously all a tattoo on a girls foot shows is that she is comfortable with people looking at her feet. and correct me if im wrong, but i girl comfortable with her feet could lead to her being comfortable with you tickling them.

A tattoo would not matter to me. You would still be ticklish

I would say that it depends how big, where it is, what it's of ect

Generally I'm not overly in to tattoo's in general and I'd say blemish but that's not to say I'd be totaly put of because of it, just that it would be better without.

meh

I guess it entirely depends on the tattoo,foot shape and so on.There is no definate answer here unless I saw said tattoo on said foot,then,I could give you a straight answer.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply back after you posted a picture of your beautiful feet and toes. The tattoo that you have on your foot is great, and you have beautiful feet and toes. I for one would love to massage, lick and tickle your feet for hours...

TicklesFemales<<<<----:feets:

I think it can enhance it, if it's aestheically pleasing. Like a flower, or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back