• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the lady lers

DGF1976

TMF Expert
What do you guys love about having a very ticklish male lee at your mercy?

There is nothing sexier or more fun than having a ticklish male at my mercy. I love the helplessness and the reactions 🙂

ali32

Believe me, ali32 really does love it. The expression on her face as she tickled my soles was priceless! 🙂

power shift?

I think it's fun just to see someone (who is normally able to hold their own) be reduced to begging for mercy in seconds with a few gentle touches. There's something decidedly satisfying about that for some reason. It's not really in the sexual realm for me, maybe a little, but part of it is something altogether different.

ali32 said:
There is nothing sexier or more fun than having a ticklish male at my mercy. I love the helplessness and the reactions 🙂

ali32

So right,ALI😀 I also love the squirming of the Lee as he realizes just how helpless he is as he looks up at me seeing the devilish smirk on my face,and the gleam in my eye :devil: I love the wide frantic eyes of the lee watching with frantic horror yet delight as I tease with my fingertips twirling slowly to the pits,ribs or my favorite the feet that I love to remove the shoes,socks myself building the lee to the point where he is laughing from the anticipation even before I have even begun! Once I begin the slow light methodical tickling taking my time relishing the lee's responses,reactions and I am getting more into the lee's laughter going higher,louder and to the point where the lee's laughter is uncontrollable,it's alot of fun wanting to tickle more testing levels but as the Ler,it is important,vital to make sure the lee gets the airbreaks he,she needs and is comfortable,enjoying the tickling so the lee will return for future sessions..

Wow Tickleshotel, I agree with 50greg ! It sounds like a session with you is amazing ! You certainly know how to describe it !

I've answered this question in several similar threads. I'm a self-proclaimed control freak. I do this for the control, the thrill, and the fun! Some guys think they're so tough--bring him to me and we'll find out just how tough he is!!😉 😉

Depending on what he wants, we can go playful, sensual (just for the sake of mystery and variety) or all out aggressive. I really don't like aggressive because that's what bullies used to do when torturing their victims. But, some guys are into that-who am I to disappoint them?

Kis prefers to keep her guys laughing for a very long time...I don't want to tire either of us out early and I NEVER want to hurt anyone, not even by accident.

sounds to me like kis needs to come to Nest if she is inclined as I believe kis would,is a welcome addition to Nest 😀 unless kis decides she doesn;t have interest in attending gathering setting

tickleshotel said:
So right,ALI😀 I also love the squirming of the Lee as he realizes just how helpless he is as he looks up at me seeing the devilish smirk on my face,and the gleam in my eye :devil: I love the wide frantic eyes of the lee watching with frantic horror yet delight as I tease with my fingertips twirling slowly to the pits,ribs or my favorite the feet that I love to remove the shoes,socks myself building the lee to the point where he is laughing from the anticipation even before I have even begun! Once I begin the slow light methodical tickling taking my time relishing the lee's responses,reactions and I am getting more into the lee's laughter going higher,louder and to the point where the lee's laughter is uncontrollable,it's alot of fun wanting to tickle more testing levels but as the Ler,it is important,vital to make sure the lee gets the airbreaks he,she needs and is comfortable,enjoying the tickling so the lee will return for future sessions..

With tickling like that, why would the lee even wanna LEAVE? lol Of course, once a lady ler got her hands on me, she'd probably have so much fun that she'd never LET me leave. (Ahh, what a fun job that would be...bein some lady's tickle slave.. 😀 )

He-Man said:
With tickling like that, why would the lee even wanna LEAVE? lol Of course, once a lady ler got her hands on me, she'd probably have so much fun that she'd never LET me leave. (Ahh, what a fun job that would be...bein some lady's tickle slave.. 😀 )

This one's getting more interesting by the post!!!!😉 😉

He-Man said:

he-man...only if I could receive the tickling back ten fold that I give you😀 :devil:
Besides I thought I was a little too old for ya,that you were interested in my younger female Ler friends😛

kis123 said:
This one's getting more interesting by the post!!!!😉 😉

Me? More interesting by the post? Nahhh😀 (but I am gettin more an more desperate for a thorough tickling by the post 😛..*sigh..why do I gotta live in what seems like the only state without female lers! arrgh! )

tickleshotel said:

Besides I thought I was a little too old for ya,that you were interested in my younger female Ler friends😛

Well, you'd have to at least show em how it's done, right? 😉 😀 (and besides, I'd need those friends for if ya had to leave lol..I don't think I'd be able to hold out for years again for more tickle torture after gettin it once. lol )

TH, I think we've found our first candidate. We can hook up He Man in the stocks and give him the "special". We can make him a new man when we're through!

We can hang our shingle out and advertise our duo tickling business. Even if we charged a dollar, I think we'd have our retirement plan!😀 😀

kis123 said:
TH, I think we've found our first candidate. We can hook up He Man in the stocks and give him the "special". We can make him a new man when we're through!

We can hang our shingle out and advertise our duo tickling business. Even if we charged a dollar, I think we'd have our retirement plan!😀 😀

Yes there you go,kis!!😀 😉 Gives new meaning to 'Double trouble" me and you:devil: :devil:

OHHH kis,I have the trench coats he-man so graciously provided the link to which he admitted drives him crazy being tickled in😉

LOL he-man, I think once kis and myself are done with ya,you'll have experienced a tickling of a lifetime :devil: and who said anything that we wouldn;t be coming back to give you more torture??😀

tickleshotel said:
Yes there you go,kis!!😀 😉 Gives new meaning to 'Double trouble" me and you:devil: :devil:

OHHH kis,I have the trench coats he-man so graciously provided the link to which he admitted drives him crazy being tickled in😉

LOL he-man, I think once kis and myself are done with ya,you'll have experienced a tickling of a lifetime :devil: and who said anything that we wouldn;t be coming back to give you more torture??😀

Of course he'd invite us back--once we tickled him into the return invitation, that is!!!!!😀 😀

tickleshotel said:
and who said anything that we wouldn;t be coming back to give you more torture??😀

Sure, sure..you'd just be comin back because you'd miss all the spicy cajun food. ..Oh wait, that's me that'd miss the food if I left this state 😛 (oh well, whatever would get me more tickling 😛 )

tickleshotel said:

You forgot mentioning I like seeing women wearin em, too 😛

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back