• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Racks scenes

Something for you "bare-feet-in-stocks" guys... ;-)

Attachments

• 270.jpg
    270.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,698
Ok gentlemen. How many of you wouldn't faint if this really happened to you?

Attachments

• Happy Anniversary, Darling!.jpg
    Happy Anniversary, Darling!.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,383
Is there a "rack 3" on Google Groups? If so, could someone post a link? Thanks!

I'm on the website and applied to the Rack 3 group, is there someone here who needs to through me an invite?

Click on the afore-mentioned link, and just follow the yellow brick road! ;-)

You cannot view the group's content or participate in the group because you are not currently a member. Members must be approved before joining.
Your subscription to this group is still pending.

Try again later or contact the owner.

When I click on apply I have options of how I want to be contacted I assume, email is what I chose. I put in a comment about myself and clicked on apply and still the same thing.

I applied to this group and received an email saying my membership was denied - I have no idea of the reason for that.

Nice pics!

Where do you get all of your wonderful pics Mr. Tibbler? :huh

I love all of your posts! :drool

Thanks for sharing!

As do I...and please excuse the typo...someone put too many olives in my martinni! ;-)

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be a lot of rack video anymore - even the clips that were on the net last year appear to be gone - too bad.

One of my favorite themes involving the rack or a table on which the girl is spreadeagled in restraints, and one which I often use in my stories, involves not the tap dripping water on the forehead but two taps dripping water on the breasts. I believe this would be one of the most agonizing of sexual tortures yet strangely and intensely erotic, too.

before the forum crash, there were I think three reaaaaallly evil pics here, all computer made, one in particular has gotten my attention, woman with her breasts in clamps and a big needle shown... Could some1 post it again? thx in advance.

Here's a couple of nice ones. They "may" be repeats. I didn't go back and check or anything.

More from Strict Restraint

Julie Simone on the rack. She seemed to have enjoyed it.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back