• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Racks scenes

A few More

1.Inquisition. Gypsy Girl is stretched on Rack and tickle tortured on the soles of her feet with a quill by a Nun.

2. Second set of pics from series. Sorry a little blurry,they are vid caps.

3. Inquisition. A maid is stretched on the rack and has burning straws placed between her toes.

4. Second Set in Series.

Attachments

• Rack1-INQ.jpg
    Rack1-INQ.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,349
  • Rack1a-INQ.jpg
    Rack1a-INQ.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,839
  • Rack2-INQ.jpg
    Rack2-INQ.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 2,254
  • Rack2a-INQ.jpg
    Rack2a-INQ.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2,197
Two More..All for now.

1.-Blonde Stretched on Rack-Close-up of bare feet

2. Female Stretched on Rack and tickled on ribs and soles of feet.

Attachments

• Rack3.jpg
    Rack3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,172
  • Rack4-Dungeon.jpg
    Rack4-Dungeon.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 3,004
Riff, you are a God !!

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 3d0003.jpg
    3d0003.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,552
  • bigupr07.gif
    bigupr07.gif
    196.6 KB · Views: 532
  • dj07.jpg
    dj07.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 737
  • dj04.jpg
    dj04.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
Riff: Are those screen caps from "Isabella?" Do you have the DVD? Is it as good as it sounds?

Hey !

No...Don't have the DVD. Have a clip from the site when I was a member. Yes..it is Isabella. The clip is 'Okay'. The feet tickling scene on the rack is also 'Okay'. German is spoken throughout so I can't really tell what they are saying, but the Nun is a dedicated torturer and she gets reactions from the girl. I would say that the rack scene of the clip is good,but the membership of the site,which is
www.Inquisitionlive. is pricy, and the vids are extra. It's all in the 'want or need' I guess. Riff

Thanks for writing back. That's actually what I thought you would say.

It's funny--the theme couldn't be any better: adorably cute girl tickle-tortured on the rack by a deranged 17th century nun. But it's all in the production. If you or I were directing something like this, and had all the resources we needed at our disposal, it wouldn't be just "OK."

This site, www.inqusitionlive.com, as the norm,leans towards 'Witch Torture'and tickling is only used on occasion. That's why I didn't renew my membership. And besides, they charge you in Euros.And it's EXPENSIVE. I originally joined just to get the 'Isabella' clip.
It actually was one of their 'lighter' vids and the foot tickling was the main form of 'Torture' used in it. Not so for their other material. It's basically a Bondage S&M site that caters to the 'Inquisition' crowd. You are right, the theme couldn't be better,but that's about it.

Here is some Artwork of 'Rack Scenes' All of it is very professionally done.
Some have been around the block a few times,but maybe some 'Newbies' here might enjoy them.

1. Suspected Witch is Racked and tortured by the Inquisition. The Artist is 'Quoom'and is exceptional in this field of artwork. His attention to detail is incredible as you can see.

2/3.Continuation of series.

4. More Inquisition torture. Suspected witch is racked and burned on the soles of the feet with thin red hot irons. The Artist is 'Damian' and his work and attention to detail is also legendary in his BDSM circles. His main work centers around Inquisition scenes and he's exceptional at it.

Attachments

• Rack1.jpg
    Rack1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,546
  • Rack1a.jpg
    Rack1a.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,110
  • Rack1b.jpg
    Rack1b.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 938
  • Rack2.jpg
    Rack2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2,173
Here are a few more.

1. Another by Quoom. Girl stretched on rack and tortured.

2. This one is a scan from and old 60's magazine called 'Man's Story'. Back then they cost .35. Today, they sell on e-bay from $25 to $300 or more for one in excellent condition and the what's on the cover.
This particular story was about this 'Nobelman' introducing the Inquisitor's to his 'New Invention'...which was of course..the Rack. And as you can see he is giviing them a demonstration with and unwilling participant.

Attachments

• Rack3.jpg
    Rack3.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Rack4.jpg
    Rack4.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,345
Last ones.

1. Stretched and tickled on the soles of the feet. Don't know Artist. but good work.

2.And Old favorite from FTKL....gotta love the detail and facial expressions.

3. A classic from the Master..."BAC". Suspected witch is stretched on a vertical Rack and tickle tortured. (Not the best Scan...Sorry)

4. Girl in dungeon stretched on rack and tickle tortured. Don't know the artist.
Enjoy....

Attachments

• RackTic1.jpg
    RackTic1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2,256
  • RackTic2.jpg
    RackTic2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,572
  • RackTic-Bac.jpg
    RackTic-Bac.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1,582
  • RackTic4.jpg
    RackTic4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,670
riff said:
1. Stretched and tickled on the soles of the feet. Don't know Artist. but good work.
😉

EDIT:

Added pic.

Attachments

• K.Render.27.jpg
    K.Render.27.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:
It's the thought that counts...thanks, riff.

Attachments

• art-watertorture.JPG
    art-watertorture.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 686
  • dwa.jpg
    dwa.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 907
  • frustr01.jpg
    frustr01.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,102
OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK...NOW I know who the artist is.
Very nice work Kalamos. Hope you didn't mind my posting your artwork.
I'm a fan. Riff

How new is that, Kal? I don't recall ever seeing it before. Nor do I remember you working much in Poser. The icy blue of the setting, the way it contrasts with these hot, pink bodies, really provokes the imagination!

-> Riff.

I don't mind at all! 😀
Let me know if you'd like to see more from that set.
I think I have more, lying around somehere.

-> LBH.

Eh, it's fairly old, actually.
I've been fooling around with Poser for a while.
Seemed like good practice for brushing off some of the finer points with perspective, odd camera angles and lighting.

Too bad Poser has some nasty issues with articulations and soft tissues... knees and pits, for example, are quite off, straight out of the box, and one needs to apply so-called morphs to get them right.

Actually, I have more to show.
Anybody for a couple of "new" Poser pics of old?

🙂

Attachments

• K.Interrogation.Render.1b.jpg
    K.Interrogation.Render.1b.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,353
  • K.Render.24.jpg
    K.Render.24.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,287
Oh Yea ! By all means post them up. I've always admired your work, I just didn't know who you were. Pleased to meet Ya ! I just stare in amazement at the poser art. It must take so much time and patience to develope something so life like. Sure has come a long way from the 'Tobias Hackner' years. Keep up the fine work ! Riff

Kalamos said:
I've been fooling around with Poser for a while. Seemed like good practice for brushing off some of the finer points with perspective, odd camera angles and lighting.
I see the wisdom of it! Poser sounds a useful tool for traditional graphic art!

The newly presented pictures: #1 - Keen indeed! The figure poses are dynamic, while the heavy shadowing and empty expanse of black have the effect of closeting them... same as sticking them in a dungeon, but with an added discomfiting aura of uncertainty. That intense forest green in Sgt. Klyne's uniform is palpably, unnaturally rich... plastic in the best sense!

#2 - Effective first person perspective (first skeleton perspective?) places the viewer in an envyable position as tickler! The victim is quite cute with her fetching fall of hair and smooth soles! The armor and mail suggest an intriguing story... a captured Valkyrie, possibly, subjected to some sort of unholy Utguard vengeance? Fantasy possibliites abound!

Littlebighead said:
I see the wisdom of it! Poser sounds a useful tool for traditional graphic art!
To be true, Poser feels like a bit like cheating...
It's quite different from traditional drawing.
It's more akin to music - piecing together a symphony, as opposed to producing raw sounds in a sequence.

That intense forest green in Sgt. Klyne's uniform is palpably, unnaturally rich... plastic in the best sense!
Funny you mention it: I put it together from raw shapes, and made sure it screamed "polymer" all about it...

Oh, btw, I did also create animations out of thise pics.
And I think I still have my Poser around somewhere, meaning I could do more.

Nifty eh?

Attachments

• K.Warrioress.01.1.gif
    K.Warrioress.01.1.gif
    595.1 KB · Views: 755
Now that's amazing! It must have taken ages! I've only seen a handful of poser-created tickling gifs, and none of them have anywhere near this amount of complex motion! The sketchy, active background in particular brings the scene to life! By all means, if you feel so inclined, treat us to a few more of these! The forum will love you for it!

okay, here some more webfinds, enjoy

Attachments

• rack1.jpg
    rack1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,166
  • rack 2.jpg
    rack 2.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,605
  • rack 3.jpg
    rack 3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,883
  • rack 41.jpg
    rack 41.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 1,721
  • rack 43.jpg
    rack 43.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 1,500
streached for pleasure?
naked+ dirty feet + vibro=

Attachments

• paige_tied07.jpg
    paige_tied07.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 760
  • paige_tied08.jpg
    paige_tied08.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 913
  • paige_tied13.jpg
    paige_tied13.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 529
  • paige_tied17.jpg
    paige_tied17.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 889
  • paige_tied23.jpg
    paige_tied23.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
more graphics creations found

Attachments

• br03.jpg
    br03.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 813
  • br04.jpg
    br04.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 866
  • br05.jpg
    br05.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 765
okay gullis70 here more of spread tied for pleasure
enjoy
😀

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 1,145
  • ari501.jpg
    ari501.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,182
  • out844.jpg
    out844.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 937
  • p2801.jpg
    p2801.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,277
Check out rackumup in yahoo groups. Great pics, artwork, and some vid clips. Also, there's some other groups if you look under the links section.

Racks rule! Any ladies here up for something new?

The Sean Man

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back