• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random banter thread 3

lonelykimiko said:
Well not enough people knew about it, and people tended to go online, then leave when they saw noone was in. I cant think of a way to make it bigger than it was. 🙁 .
I say that if they don't go in the chatroom when we want them too, we should eat their brains. =O

...It's a win win situation for us. 😉 😛

*claps hands over head* NO!!! NOT MY BRAIN, I NEED THAT FOR..........STUFF!!!

And I even went in there once and stayed for a few, but none was there. My guess is that muliple users should make sure to go on at the same time.

Random_noob86 said:
I say that if they don't go in the chatroom when we want them too, we should eat their brains. =O

...It's a win win situation for us. 😉 😛

Again more crazy people, maybe this isnt a tickling site after all but a site for crazy people to meet. :wooha:

We have had people trying to destroy the site and the world and eating peoples brains. whatever next........

theteam said:
Again more crazy people, maybe this isnt a tickling site after all but a site for crazy people to meet. :wooha:
*talking to myself* Dammit, he's onto us...

uhhh...it was Kimi's idea! 😛

Random_noob86 said:
*talking to myself* Dammit, he's onto us...

uhhh...it was Kimi's idea! 😛

Hmm maybe it was, thats why she has gone offline.

You cant escape that easy LK

*thinking*(no, he cant' know the truth)

Ummm......no........that wasn't me that destroyed all of existance that time, it was Kimiko wearing an Excess costume......yeah, it's her fault!!!

Excess said:

Ummm......no........that wasn't me that destroyed all of existance that time, it was Kimiko wearing an Excess costume......yeah, it's her fault!!!

Well we all know the truth for sure now.

Again I guess thats why LK ran off

Excess said:

No silly, I was the one wearing the Excess costume and destroying all of exista...

...I mean...uhh...

I REGRET NOTHING

theteam said:

We have had people trying to destroy the site and the world and eating peoples brains. whatever next........
Actually, in my experience, it's a little of both. 😎

Random_noob86 said:
No silly, I was the one wearing the Excess costume and destroying all of exista...

...I mean...uhh...

I REGRET NOTHING

Its ok I am sure existance needed to start over again.

I didnt run off, I was just in the corner eating this persons brai.....I mean I was here all along!

Sockstickler said:
Yeah, but you know, normalcy is overrated.
Yeah, it is.

...At least that's what I keep telling people when they ask me why I'm so abnormal...

lonelykimiko said:
I didnt run off, I was just in the corner eating this persons brai.....I mean I was here all along!

Thats ok, every one was blaming you for their crazyness

Random_noob86 said:
Yeah, it is.

...At least that's what I keep telling people when they ask me why I'm so abnormal...

Hey if your not abnormal, what defines you from all the other people out there

I get blamed for a lot of things, but crazy is one thing I'm not. Nope. No way. What's that? cheese you say?

*twitches*

lonelykimiko said:
I told you not to eat my brain, Kimi! I told you! Just because I don't use it doesn't mean you can eat it! =O

theteam said:
Thats ok, every one was blaming you for their crazyness
Who's side are you on, anyways? 😛

theteam said:
Hey if your not abnormal, what defines you from all the other people out there
That's right. I'm unique. Just like everyone else! 😀

Random_noob86 said:
I told you not to eat my brain, Kimi! I told you! Just because I don't use it doesn't mean you can eat it! =O

Who's side are you on, anyways? 😛

LK is the one who is eating brains, I wish to keep mine.

Look at me, I'm crazy! I'm Martin Lawrence on a bender!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back