• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random banter thread 3

Well I may as well start asking here.

Do any females want to be one of my slave girls?

No, I didnt think so.

It was worth a try

Excess said:
Well, I might could share some of mine.........maybe...

*Decides to be good and not comment on Ex's harem or lack thereof*

Hey guys, I just had a dream last night. In my dream, my parents turned into fluffy bunnies using machine guns to try and kill Barney the dinosaur. But Barney started getting all emo on them and killed them 5 times, over and over again. Luckily, the emo rangers came to save the day and brought my parents back to life, asking if they would like to be emo rangers and my parents said yes. But some ginormous lama came out of nowhere and killed batman and superman using the carebears and then batman came back from the dead and transformed into a little girl and was saying all these yo mama jokes and raped the lama. Then gandolf the red came and was all like, "i'm rick james, bitch!" but the real rick james was all like "No, i'm rick james, bitch!" and my parents were all like "Dammit, it's time to save the day from the emosaurus again!" and they turned super saiyan and goku was all like angry and stuff and beat the crap out of my parents who then went to heaven and Jesus was mad at goku for beating the crap out of my parents and sent MJ to rape goku until he died.

And THEN, things got weird...

:wooha:

Noob...you need to stop using that little green grass-like substance...:laughing:

I thought maybe he just listened to "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" a few too many times.

Sockstickler said:
I thought maybe he just listened to "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" a few too many times.
Thats what I was thinking too.

But its so addictive.

I have put it onto my computer, phone and my Ipod.

theteam said:
He might have been kidnapped

Oh no! I've got to find him! Some evil female ler has kidnapped him...wait, I'm the only one'a those around this time of night...

Oh, wait, he just takes forever to post anything:laughing:

TKLVR18 said:
Oh no! I've got to find him! Some evil female ler has kidnapped him...wait, I'm the only one'a those around this time of night...

Oh, wait, he just takes forever to post anything:laughing:
Or maybe it was you!

TKLVR18 said:
Ha ha ha, no, he showed up in the tf thread, he sought ME out, I didn't kidnap him!:tounge:
But you might have thought about it. 😉

Anyways, I don't know what all the commotion over me is but i'm here now! 😀

TKLVR18 said:
Ha ha ha, no, he showed up in the tf thread, he sought ME out, I didn't kidnap him!:tounge:
Good, I was worrying about my own saftey as well as all the other guys on here.

theteam said:
Good, I was worrying about my own saftey as well as all the other guys on here.

*ROTFL* I don't kidnap guys. I grab them and drag them to the tf thread when the get on my nerves:laughing:

TKLVR18 said:
*ROTFL* I don't kidnap guys. I grab them and drag them to the tf thread when the get on my nerves:laughing:
You hear that guys, its safe to come out now

TKLVR18 said:
*ROTFL* I don't kidnap guys. I grab them and drag them to the tf thread when the get on my nerves
theteam said:
You hear that guys, its safe to come out now
No silly, that's why all the guys ARE hiding! 😛

But yeah. You guys might want to come out night and occupy TKLVR18...

Random_noob86 said:
No silly, that's why all the guys ARE hiding! 😛

But yeah. You guys might want to come out night and occupy TKLVR18...
There isnt enough guys!!!

theteam said:
There isnt enough guys!!!

*Grins so big my face almost splits apart*

Heehee you just want guys to come out and occupy me so I'll forget you locked YOURSELF in a chair in the tf thread, Noob!:laughing:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back