• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

These days girls are wearing cozy shoes and it's stressing me out! They are so comfortable they often leave them on even when resting in the park. I have got into the habit of taking pictures of girls who would offer amazing sole views if only they had their shoes off, and sending them to a friend to commiserate. I saw this very slender waif-like girl with a pretty face, who had her feet up but sneakers still on and took just such a pic, cursing Fortuna, and went on my way. BUT THEN, about 20 minutes later, I looked over in her direction and the shoes were off! Her pale soles were long and slender and impeccable and there was space for me to sit in front of her so I hustled over and sat down to shoot.

She was dressed very casual, but so on-point with every aspect of her wardrobe, so stylish, that I can't help but wonder if she works in the fashion industry. She was multitasking as so many millenials seem to do -- texting while listening to music. As she listened she tapped her feet together to the beat. She also spent a lot of time softly rubbing her feet together, so it seems clear her feet are VERY sensitive and she enjoys that pleasurable sensation. What gorgeous feet she has!!! So long and slender. I'm guess she's maybe about five foot five with about a size 9 shoe. Her facial features suggested to me she may be a Pacific Islander. Every once in a while she would peek down at the camera but then go back to texting, often smirking as she read the responses. It was such a total rush to see her with her very chic shoes up on the chair, to long for her to take them off, and then to see ... that she had! Amazing segment, gorgeous girl, incredible feet, alluring foot play.

As you can see I went a little crazy with the vidcaps. She's like a Pacific Islands Audrey Hepburn. Can you imagine being the guy who gets to playfully run his fingernail up and down those soft soles?

These days girls are wearing cozy shoes and it's stressing me out! They are so comfortable they often leave them on even when resting in the park. I have got into the habit of taking pictures of girls who would offer amazing sole views if only they had their shoes off, and sending them to a friend to commiserate. I saw this very slender waif-like girl with a pretty face, who had her feet up but sneakers still on and took just such a pic, cursing Fortuna, and went on my way. BUT THEN, about 20 minutes later, I looked over in her direction and the shoes were off! Her pale soles were long and slender and impeccable and there was space for me to sit in front of her so I hustled over and sat down to shoot.

She was dressed very casual, but so on-point with every aspect of her wardrobe, so stylish, that I can't help but wonder if she works in the fashion industry. She was multitasking as so many millenials seem to do -- texting while listening to music. As she listened she tapped her feet together to the beat. She also spent a lot of time softly rubbing her feet together, so it seems clear her feet are VERY sensitive and she enjoys that pleasurable sensation. What gorgeous feet she has!!! So long and slender. I'm guess she's maybe about five foot five with about a size 9 shoe. Her facial features suggested to me she may be a Pacific Islander. Every once in a while she would peek down at the camera but then go back to texting, often smirking as she read the responses. It was such a total rush to see her with her very chic shoes up on the chair, to long for her to take them off, and then to see ... that she had! Amazing segment, gorgeous girl, incredible feet, alluring foot play.

As you can see I went a little crazy with the vidcaps. She's like a Pacific Islands Audrey Hepburn. Can you imagine being the guy who gets to playfully run his fingernail up and down those soft soles?

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here. 😀
Yes, I can imagine very well being allowed to tickle those lovely bare soles. :bouncybou

She's a big gal all right. A German tourist who I pegged as the "funky housewife type." Her feet were huge -- her shoes marked "44" which I think is about size 11US. Like every German chick I've ever shot, she got a kick out of my photographing her and gave me a show, wriggling and flexing those big feet all around.

She's a big gal all right. A German tourist who I pegged as the "funky housewife type." Her feet were huge -- her shoes marked "44" which I think is about size 11US. Like every German chick I've ever shot, she got a kick out of my photographing her and gave me a show, wriggling and flexing those big feet all around.

Actually, European size 44 converts to US women's size 12. 😱
Conversion chart:
http://sockshoes.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Shoe-Size-Conversion.jpg

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. 😀

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. This completely sweet and adorable Asian girl, with whom I had had an initial encounter in fall of 2014:
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/140525/Adorable-auburn-Asian-soles#.VcJnevlVhBc

... was BACK about two weeks later, in an even better position! This time she was sitting right up at the edge of the lawn, chatting with an Asian friend. I sat down to shoot and she immediately recognized me as there was a lot of soft chatting and foot wiggling and peeking at the camera! She's completely got my heart, I must say, and her soles are dead sexy. It's immediately become one of my favorite segments, and I have shot a crazy number of them over the past 20+ years....

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. This casually elegant, very tall WASP was relaxing on a gorgeous day with her big, shapely feet up on a chair. There were chairs in front of her but that didn't stop me from capturing some footage of her size 10s -- their high arches and tapered toes! She gave me a look like "huh" when I started shooting, but then looked again and looked right at her big beauties and gave them a quick wiggle, so I think she had my number. She didn't seem to be alarmed, more sort of not caring. Sadly she seems to have gotten the answer on her phone call because she disconnected and soon left, so this is just a short one of a tall one. But what soles!!!

Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of the page to go to the store. Posting this here because it's of Inez, a girl I had candidly shot before.

I shot two segments with the girl I'd later get to know as Inez in the park, and she was very aware of what I was doing both times. The second time, this gentle, intelligent, openminded young woman spoke to me, asking me about my interest in her feet. I told her and she said it was not only ok, it was adorable! We got to talking some more and eventually she discovered I like feet, and more specifically, the soles of feet, so much is because they are ticklish. Not inhibited, she agreed to pose for a shoot in which her feet would be tickled. We got on a train waiting to pull out and settled in, she put her feet up, and I tickled them! She's go gorgeous and her soft, beautiful soles are sensitive to the touch so this was incredible fun. She seems to find it very amusing too, despite how ticklish she is. Very intrepid, she told me she would not mind having her bare soles exposed to strangers as the train filled up -- a very exposed and vulnerable position to be in. Well, I think she was a bit embarrassed anyway, as can be seen from the look on her face as she peers around looking to see who's about to come by ... and who might be looking at her cute bare feet. The most tickling is at the beginning of the segment, but now and then I snuck in some tickles on her soft, warm soles, because I just couldn't help myself! Also I wanted to see the looks on peoples' faces when those pretty little feet that were so adorably poking out into the aisle were suddenly tickled and began to wiggle all around ....

Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of the page to go to the store. I've shot this very tall, slender lightskinned girl several times in the last five or six years, but this one was a first -- she actually took her shades off! She was having trouble seeing her phone's screen I think as she was texting away the whole time I sat right at her big feet and captured images of them as they wriggled around. Very long feet and a very a long neck ... I was dying! I even finally got confirmation that she knew what I was doing....

Big Beautiful feet

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. Early evening is usually the best time to get great sole exposure -- not only is sun glare no longer a problem, but the girls often want to rest their tired feet at the end of the day! This girl was on the lawn when I arrived, and believe me seeing her as I walked up to the lawn created quite an impression. She seemed to glow, between her red/blonde hair, her skin tone, and the creamy color on her bare soles. She texted and waved and flexed her feet all around. They are stunning. At first she had sunglasses on so I could only guess if she was looking at the camera -- but soon they came off and she removed all doubt! Amazing, I'm still kind of buzzing about having gotten this....

Latest clip. clink my banner at the end of this post to go to the store.

I had seen this slender, tall, always beautifully-dressed girl in the park quite a lot this summer, but every time -- EVERY TIME -- there was some reason why I could not get in front of her to film her clearly-beautiful soles. Tourists might be plastered right in front of her. Or she might be sitting with her feet pointed toward a wall, etc. Incredibly frustrating, really -- and so she became a sort of holy grail for me. But then, on a friday late afternoon, when the lawn was closed, I spotted her sitting next to the movie screen, tucked away to the side, with NO ONE OR NOTHING in front of her! I hoped she would not get up and leave when I started to shoot, after all this time dying for a shoot, and THANK GOD she did not. She gave the camera a little look (second vidcap) and then wiggled her feet around a little, and went back to her texting! A fantastic sign. Totally glorious, and amazing point-of-view bare soles! She put her feet down after about 15 minutes, but I waited and waited, then she put them back up again, and the cutest thing -- when her feet went back down of course I immediately began shooting again, and she noticed this, and got the cutest little smirk on her face (fourth vidcap), because I think this confirmed that it was her bare feet I was filming, and this seemed to be fairly funny to her! I got a few seconds of her putting her shoes back on too. She's just jaw droppingly beautiful -- about five foot ten, shoe about size 10, with an ethnically ambiguous face that is just SO sweet and pretty. She was mostly very reserved and cool, so when she showed a little emotion it was even more delightful. And her feet are to me the ABSOLUTE IDEAL TYPE.

what cute bare feet did you get chance to even try tickle them.

Absolutely stunning.

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store. This casually elegant, very tall WASP was relaxing on a gorgeous day with her big, shapely feet up on a chair. There were chairs in front of her but that didn't stop me from capturing some footage of her size 10s -- their high arches and tapered toes! She gave me a look like "huh" when I started shooting, but then looked again and looked right at her big beauties and gave them a quick wiggle, so I think she had my number. She didn't seem to be alarmed, more sort of not caring. Sadly she seems to have gotten the answer on her phone call because she disconnected and soon left, so this is just a short one of a tall one. But what soles!!!

I saw this woman's shoes on the seat before I saw anything else -- shiny black high-heeled pumps. She was very buxom and had plump little feet which were very active. I'm pretty positive she's a lawyer as she had a legal contract and was writing on it with a pencil. Also she had on a suit (which she was really poured into) and really only lawyers still wear suits in the summer these days. Well, she certainly seems to have been entertained by my shooting! I was amazed by how flirty she was -- gazing down into the camera lens with a little smirk, then wriggling her soft little feet around. It's pretty amazing stuff! I am not sure her client got her best work that day, because her attention seemed to have been split between the contract and my shooting. When I saw her leave the lawn I saw that she had an epic booty, which was really poured into that pencil skirt of hers!

Here's two images of middle aged Indian ladies I shot in the park. I love older Indian ladies because they love to be barefoot and they love to put their feet up. I am 99% sure it's the same woman. What do you guys think?

Latest clip, click my banner to visit the store.

This spring, I saw this woman and could not believe my eyes. She was just stunning and had very shapely, immaculate feet. She was on the phone and was speaking some Scandinavian language and was reading TimeOut NY so I assumed she was a tourist or otherwise in town just briefly. She looks like a model and her feet were very high arched and looked soft as a baby's bottom. There's a bit of a glisten on them to suggest they were sweaty. She kept her ankles crossed like that for a long time, peering down curiously at the camera, and then, after doing that, sometimes moving them about a little, which I love. Truly gorgeous from head to toe! I saw her on the lawn again two days later but she had tolerated my shooting on one day so I thought I wasn't going to press my luck. After that she did not reappear. I assume she went back to Norway or wherever she's from.

Here's two images of middle aged Indian ladies I shot in the park. I love older Indian ladies because they love to be barefoot and they love to put their feet up. I am 99% sure it's the same woman. What do you guys think?

Yes, it looks like the same woman to me, too. 😀

Latest clip, click my banner to visit the store.

This spring, I saw this woman and could not believe my eyes. She was just stunning and had very shapely, immaculate feet. She was on the phone and was speaking some Scandinavian language and was reading TimeOut NY so I assumed she was a tourist or otherwise in town just briefly. She looks like a model and her feet were very high arched and looked soft as a baby's bottom. There's a bit of a glisten on them to suggest they were sweaty. She kept her ankles crossed like that for a long time, peering down curiously at the camera, and then, after doing that, sometimes moving them about a little, which I love. Truly gorgeous from head to toe! I saw her on the lawn again two days later but she had tolerated my shooting on one day so I thought I wasn't going to press my luck. After that she did not reappear. I assume she went back to Norway or wherever she's from.

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. 😀

Latest clip added to the store -- click my banner to go there. I've had this for such a long time and am finally releasing it! Adding this here because it's with a girl I had formerly shot candids of so many of you who follow this thread will recognize her!

It's the playful pretty blonde I shot twice in the park -- after the second shoot, we got to talking and she agreed to shoot something with me in which I tickled her feet. Her name is Brie and it turns out her feet are size 9. We agreed to shoot on a train waiting to pull out of a major station. The deal was, I would pay her and in return she would keep her feet down no matter how much it tickled. Once there were so many people on the train that it would be weird for me to be tickling her feet, we would stop but she was to keep her feet out in the aisle, fully exposed, no matter how many people could see them, until about three minutes before the train was to pull out, then we would scramble off the train.

So that was the plan anyway!

At first we got set up and she put those very sweaty size 9s up on the arm rest, but as soon as I started to tickle them (they were initially very hot and moist), she began to recoil her feet away. Natural behavior when your feet are ticklish -- but not the deal! So I had to stop shooting and remind her to keep her feets in the line of fire no matter what! And to her credit, she did, even though I could see it was torture, especially as her tootsies cooled off and dried. There's a good five or six minutes of exposed sole tickling on the clip. During that time people began to get on the train ... and it was extremely clear right off the bat that Brie was SUPER concerned about people seeing her bare feet, especially seeing her poor vulnerable soles being tickled. I think it made her feel very exposed, and she got this real "any word from the governor?" look on her face whenever she saw someone get on the train. As it got more crowded she got more frantic, and you can really see it in her face! Once two middle aged men got on just as I was tickling Brie's soles and they looked down the aisle, looked at her feet, looked at each other, and the LOOK they gave each other -- I can't describe it! Brie laughed nervously and put her hands over her face when she saw that, but I could see how embarrassed she was.

Eventually it got super crowded and her poor bare soles were in constant surveillance. I could see she was trying not to notice, texting and trying to focus on that, but there was just no way -- she was way too attuned to those eyes on her soles (there's no tickling in the second half). Eventually someone sat right behind me and could REALLY see her feet, and shot a disparaging look at her poor soles, and that was IT for Brie. She fairly fainted with embarrassment and slid her feet down the arm rest. I kept gesturing to her to put her feet back up -- but she refused! I think she was about to pass out, so I eventually gave up trying to convince her and we got off. The train mutiny had been successful. But she's too adorably forgivable for me to be upset -- the whole thing was kind of cute actually. She didn't seem to mind too much -- soon after this she began answering ads for foot models and now has worked for several other guys ....

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back