• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

I shot this in late summer of 2014. I have really slow periods then suddenly I'll get tons of stuff, and that's what was happening this day. Across the lawn I saw the masseuse go up to a girl in a white blouse and black skirt -- he pulls up a chair and sits next to her. He's this guy who goes around asking women if he can give them reflexology, then if they say yes, slowly slipping their bare feet closer and closer to his mouth until he slips their toes in! It's crazy but I've seen him do that shit multiple times!

Anyway he sits next to this slim young little blonde and only then do I notice that her feet are up -- of course, women with their bare feet up are who he usually approaches. I see him running his routine on her (which I know by heart by now) and each time he gets to a different pivot point in his routine she laughs and looks him, very good-natured but definitely not buying it. He's pointing at her soles and she is giggling and veering her feet away from his hand (he's a grabber and she may have sensed that) and I'm chuckling at all this. Eventually she makes it clear, still laughing, that he's not going to be touching her bare feet today, so he gets up and wanders off, looking for his next mark.

But now she's got MY attention -- she's far away so I can't see that well, but it's clear she's definitely got a very nice pair of legs. Wonder what her feet look like? I walk over and check her out and instantly she notices me looking at her. This is an extremely smart and aware woman. I notice that skirt is very short, a very bad thing for me. Skirt? Check. Made me right away? Check. "I certainly won't be shooting her today!", I think. But what a shame -- she looks gorgeous in her smart little business outfit, her blouse partly unbuttoned in the considerable heat, her sleeves still neatly buttoned up though, her tight skirt showing what a slim yet curvy figure she has. She's fantastic.

But then her feet change my mind -- when I get close I see she's got gorgeous little tootsies out of her high heeled, pointy toed, shiny black pumps. Wearing shoes like that has done a job on her pedicure but not on her feet -- still immaculate and as beautiful as the feet of a princess, with killer arches and soft and so gracefully shaped. Shooting video of her could have got me in trouble, because of the skirt, at least if she was a certain kind of fraulein (she's speaking German so I assume that's what she is). But surging testosterone gets the better of common sense, I sit down, hold my breath, and take out the camera. And I see right away she's that magical kind of girl -- an admirable woman who doesn't mind being admired. She looked into the camera and cocked her head a little but she was smiling with curiosity, and I think it very soon dawned on her that I was filming her bare feet. (Of course, she could have been smiling because of the conversation -- this is guesswork on my part.)

So for another fifteen minutes or so she sat there chatting in German, sometimes quite serious but often lively and amused, wriggling her beautiful feet around, curling her toes around the back support bar to grasp it, rubbing her feet gently together ... and looking down at my grateful camera lens! What could have been such a disaster for me turned out to be one of the most fun and sexiest experiences I've ever had doing this. Eventually she brought her knees up so that the beautiful soles of her bare feet were planted on the seat of the chair, and I assumed that was that, so looked around and saw another filming opportunity across the lawn. I packed up and left, but that didn't pan out and I saw that the German girl had put her feet back down. Oh well, I had imposed on her for fifteen minutes as it was so I didn't go back. This cutie is SO fantastic in SO many ways. Love her.

What an amazing story!
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. 😀

Latest clip, click my banner below to go to the store.

Big size 10 soles super closeup! I had shot this woman about a week and a half before and she was in very casual outfit -- it was a Friday and I assumed it was Casual Friday. This time I came upon her sitting there, her feet up, on a Wednesday, and she was dressed for the office, so I assume she works in one of the many buildings around the park. She's good looking, buxom, and has a very Jewish face (there are a lot of women like that in NY and I love them). She has beautiful blue eyes.

Her large feet were really on display, and there was no one close in front of her, but I had a narrow space to sit in so had to get in a little closer than usual. There I was, this guy sitting right at her feet, and then I take out a camera! But of course, I had done that before, and she had not got up and hit me over the head with a chair, so I felt it was probably going to be ok.

And it was! Like the last time, she gave me looks now and then that suggested "what the ...?" but this time, the second time, it was now and then tinged with amusement, and I think she took my picture filming those big feet of hers and sent to a friend, and soon after that there was a fair amount of laughing. Do I ever love those big, wide, juicy feet of hers! She had these black chunky-heeled slip-on shoes on the ground below her, and it seems as her feet sweated in them during the morning, a tiny bit of the black from her shoes adhered to her soles, but not too much.

Usually I focus on what I'm doing while filming, but even as I was sitting there, her great big feet looming huge in my viewfinder made me dream about tickling those exposed sensitive soles -- it was a most heady experience!

Eventually she put those feets of hers side by side and the action was generally not as good. She left at 2, I assume to get back to her office. I wonder if she told her co-workers about the man who filmed her bare feet in the park? :wavingguy

Latest clip added -- click my banner to go to the store.

This tall slender woman was very expensively dressed and extremely polished, with a very nice bag and expensive sunglasses. I was coming up from the 40th street alley and saw her sitting in the little grove on that end of the library terrace, her sexy, very tasteful high heeled mules off, her pretty feet up on a chair.

I sat on the ledge around the edge of the grove and began to shoot her. She engaged the whole time in very active foot play, her shapely, beautiful feet, maybe size 8 or so, rubbing gently against each other non-stop. Did she know what I was doing? At the time I really couldn't tell -- she never seemed to look down directly at the camera, well, maybe a few times, but it was really impossible to see through her Gucci (or Chanel?) shades. When I walked past her to get to the ledge to sit in front of her, I noticed she was looking at a portfolio of a very luxurious property, and taking notes.

She looks like the sort of statuesque, well put-together realtor that would greet you if you had a serious inquiry about a serious piece of real estate. Her feet are gorgeous and perfect -- one little note of imperfection was she seemed to have rubbed her foot against something dirty, perhaps even the chair itself, and she had a smudge of schmutz on her sole!

I shot until my tape ran out. I hustled up to Radio Shack to get another pack of tapes, but by the time I was back she had slipped those spike heeled mules back on those gorgeous feet of hers and disappeared back into the crowd.

Only later when I got home and downloaded the shoot, and analysed it by enhancing brightness on certain parts, did I see that she would periodically look for some time straight into the camera lens (see the third cap for an example), then go back to her evaluation of the property. It's definitely exciting for me to even think about a quality woman like this one sitting there as I filmed the soles of her bare feet and continuing to rub them together playfully while peeking to see if I was still shooting -- MAN that's a rush.

A fine story to go with these photos.

Latest clip -- click my banner to go to the store.

This was shot on the Sheep Meadow in Central Park in 2008 -- these two girls spoke Spanish to each other and as I passed them I saw a Nueva York guidebook with a little Argentinian flag on it so I assumed they were tourists from Argentina. One was tall, one was short, both had basically the same face and I think it's safe to guess they're sisters. The tall sister had long slender feet with red toenail polish, the shorter sister very tiny, exquisite feet with very neat, and I assume pretty recent, pearl polish. They were very cute and even as I passed them I could smell their wonderful perfume -- expensive and tasteful. All in all they were very feminine.

The tall slender sister was on her tummy and you could see a bit of her soles, so I thought I'd grab just a few moments, just for memory's sake. I ended up shooting over 25 minutes, with this being the better 15 or so minutes. What kept me shooting were several things. For instance, the tall sister did such cute things with her long feet, such as pulling at the grass, poking her feet together, and occasional scrunching and waving. At first I was directly behind her, but then I shimmied off her left a little as her soles were better on display from there. As it turns out this also allowed me to capture the bare foot, and occasionally even sole, of the little one. She was on her back with one leg crossed over the other. This is another great reason for me to stay! Her little foot was exquisite. Sometimes they are waving their feet around all in the same frame and I just loved that!

What was supposed to be a quick capture ended up being an extremely fun, though rather challenging, epic shoot. At the end they left and I tilted the camera up to catch a few seconds of their cute faces as well. Love those Argentinian girls!

Great sole shots! :feets: Wonderful collection of photos. Thanks for sharing them here. 😀

When I shot this, in 2009, I was amazed by my good luck -- two beautiful girls, a buxom girl and a slimmer one, were sitting side by side, reading, a bunch of shopping bags on the ground below the tables where they BOTH had their bare feet propped up! The buxom girl had soft, pampered soles and nice toe taper, and initially had her legs resting on her calves which resulted in her soles being pointed straight at my astonished eyes (and later, at my grateful camera lens). The slim girl had her heels resting on the tabletop. Her feet were longer and more slender than the buxom girl, but I won't describe them further for reasons I'll soon explain.

They sat there like that for over 20 minutes, every once in a while chatting or smiling at each other, whispering about my shooting! That was because the more buxom girl made me right away and periodically peeked right at the camera. Eventually she crossed her legs over the opposite way and her heels then left the air and went down onto the tabletop, lol, but even then it was still a great view. I should say now that, once I got home and looked at the clip, I was disappointed to see that the slimmer girl was about 14! So that's why you don't see her in the preview image -- because she's NOT THERE. I edited her out of the video of course, and that's why the screen on this is narrower than usual, and also why the scene is offset to the right when it plays (the older sis actually is on the lefthand side of the raw footage).

One funny thing about this was, as I was sitting there with my camera on my leg, they only peeked at me VERY quickly, but ... when this park maintenance worker would walk by, as soon as he was in the way of my camera they would look at each other smiling and whisper excitedly. I included one such exchange in the clip.

I love this very curvaceous girl's big dark eyes and long dark hair, as well as her expressive, beautifully soft and perfectly maintained bare soles. A real gem!

Last edited:
Just a note that I've now got almost five hundred clips on my store, which makes it unwieldy and hard to find the best clips. So I'm culling some of the clips that sell least well, to make the store handier to browse.

When I shot this, in 2009, I was amazed by my good luck -- two beautiful girls, a buxom girl and a slimmer one, were sitting side by side, reading, a bunch of shopping bags on the ground below the tables where they BOTH had their bare feet propped up! The buxom girl had soft, pampered soles and nice toe taper, and initially had her legs resting on her calves which resulted in her soles being pointed straight at my astonished eyes (and later, at my grateful camera lens). The slim girl had her heels resting on the tabletop. Her feet were longer and more slender than the buxom girl, but I won't describe them further for reasons I'll soon explain.

They sat there like that for over 20 minutes, every once in a while chatting or smiling at each other, whispering about my shooting! That was because the more buxom girl made me right away and periodically peeked right at the camera. Eventually she crossed her legs over the opposite way and her heels then left the air and went down onto the tabletop, lol, but even then it was still a great view. I should say now that, once I got home and looked at the clip, I was disappointed to see that the slimmer girl was about 14! So that's why you don't see her in the preview image -- because she's NOT THERE. I edited her out of the video of course, and that's why the screen on this is narrower than usual, and also why the scene is offset to the right when it plays (the older sis actually is on the lefthand side of the raw footage).

One funny thing about this was, as I was sitting there with my camera on my leg, they only peeked at me VERY quickly, but ... when this park maintenance worker would walk by, as soon as he was in the way of my camera they would look at each other smiling and whisper excitedly. I included one such exchange in the clip.

I love this very curvaceous girl's big dark eyes and long dark hair, as well as her expressive, beautifully soft and perfectly maintained bare soles. A real gem!

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

On the southern periphery of the lawn in the late spring of 2015 was a petite Latina, sitting fairly close to a Caribbean nanny with a bunch of kids. Not THAT close, but close enough that I could not sit in my usual location. The nanny and the little ones were in the way. Usually I'd try to sit so that the Latina's toe on the top foot was just below her chin, which IMO is perfection for face and sole candid work. In fact, sometimes I even sit closer and try to angle the shot so that her face is on the side of her sole stack.

As I could not do that here, I pondered whether I wanted to bother shooting, but then I shot another quick look at her feet and sat right down at the best angle and began shooting. This exquisite little lady has flawless feet -- a huge regal arch, gorgeous toe taper, long toes with plump pads, and absolutely flawless soft sole flesh. She also was fully dressed for the day but exposing her bare soles, a contrast I find irresistible.

This might sound weird to my regular followers, but I like a pretty face and hair even more than I like soles, and that's what I really like the most about this slender young lady -- she didn't wear any polish on her nails or any makeup, but she didn't have to. She has a sort of natural attractiveness about her, and I liked the shyness and kindness of her face. As she moved her head around I paid more attention to the lovely angles of her face more than her gorgeous feet! She noticed what I was up to right away but was initially shy about looking. As I continued to shoot she got more forward in looking at the camera, showing not acceptance or anger, just a kind of "what is he doing...is he still doing it?" curiosity.

I'm a tickle guy, loving how sensitive a woman's soft soles are, but this particular lady's feet are just so pretty that I'd love to be the one to be able to kiss those cuties. But alas I am not, lol, I can only capture images and dream. She sat there for about 20 minutes before checking the time on her iPhone and leaving, slipping her little turquoise flats back on, but I edited it down to about ten minutes of highlights. I was really glad she put up with the intrusion....

She does have VERY beautiful feet. :feets:

Saw this Japanese cutie laying on her slender tummy with a friend -- they were in a way childlike, playing with a teddy bear like you'd expect little girls to do. Both had tinted their hair. The taller one, on her tummy, was engaged in some aggressive footplay, rubbing her soft, delicious looking bare feet together, but I could not get to her, as there was someone sitting right above and behind them!

I sat and watched the guy like a hawk, and once he finished checking his mail or whatever the hell he was doing, and finally fucked off, I got over to where he was sitting ... and trust me the camera came right out!

I shot her for about six minutes as she did the pose, or even better had her legs straight out but elevated a bit, seemingly pointed right at me, as she rubbed her feet together. Her feet must be ULTRA-sensitive because of the furious way she rubbed her pretty tootsies and succulent toes together at times. One bonus point -- she's an Uggs wearer, and the fragrant fluffy footwear is clearly visible. Another bonus point -- the tiny socked feet of the other girl are occasionally visible as well. A third bonus point -- she had a fantastic bottom for an Asian girl.

Much "teeheehee" stuff from these two cuties -- especially when they were watching a black guy lay on the lawn and shoot photos of womens' soles. They watched him, and smiled, then cracked up with laughter. Meanwhile, a few feet behind them ....

Latest clip, click my banner to do to the store.

This woman actually passed me right by in the southern alley as she was coming into the park -- I was walking along the alley about to head back out to the lawn and she was coming in from 40th Street. Lots of people come and go, but I noticed her because she was SO tall, and SO good looking -- she has on black ankle boots with kitten heels but she was easily three inches taller than me when she passed me, so six foot three. I'm guessing about six foot one in her bare feet. Which I subsequently got to see!

I almost missed it because nothing was doing on the lawn and I didn't notice that she had taken a chair and put her feet up. I was about to go to Pret and get a sandwich, and so I went up to the library terrace and scanned the lawn and saw some bare soles, then saw they were the super tall girl's bare soles! The sandwich would have to wait.

I walked past her and noticed her feet were slender and super long (I'm guessing size 11) and in very good condition, so I sat down and I could feel her eyes following me as I lowered myself onto the lawn! But I acted nonchalant and she went back to some work she was doing (my guess -- a woman this tall and this good looking in this area ... ? fashion industry). As I was sitting I noticed movement and saw that she uncrossed her ankles, damn. But her big slender feet were side by side. Still good but they were so big, and I was so close, they blocked her face. Still, I opened the viewfinder and started shooting.

I saw her later on looking squarely at the camera, but I didn't notice her doing it early on until I reviewed the video, so at first she was pretty discreet. She had her feet side by side for a while, doing her work and moving them around in the cutest way to the music she was listening to (I have no idea how people work while listening to music). I shifted around a couple of times to try to get her face in frame, but eventually, hallelujah, she crossed her ankles again! Her face came clearly to view in my viewfinder and man I just thanked my lucky stars I had noticed her when I was up on the terrace -- she was so gorgeous! And I was capturing her big bare soles at the same time. Man. It seemed all the same to her -- she shot a look at the camera now and then but didn't move her feet away or anything. In fact she looked once, did some texting, and then laughed. Told a friend I reckon!

Eventually she gathered her stuff and stuck those big ankle booties back on and strolled off to 40th street, headed west, further suggesting she is in the fashion industry. And her legs, my god those stems of hers. And her pixie cut hairdo was an irresistibly nice touch....

It was really hard for me to trim the number of caps down to only seven! I made about 24 ....

Latest clip -- click my banner to go to the store.

Sometimes I shoot a gal but her segment is shorter than the store allows -- two minute minimum. I decided to bundle them together to sell as a fun-pak. lol

Please keep in mind some of these are very short -- the length of each is given below -- for some of these it's "pause and enjoy!" This clip has:

1) smartly dressed business cutie (0:35);
2) adorable tiny Asian girl with an amazing smile (0:35);
3) very sexy Asian MILF who whispered conspiratorially with her daughter (2:00);
4) petite pretty Indian with beautiful feet (1:26);
5) contemplative little Asian girl (1:12);
6) shy white lady with very shapely feet who played with her hair a lot (1:19);
7) very cute, bookish Asian lady eating her bag lunch (1:51);
8) really pretty white girl's beautiful soles 🙂25);
9) vibrant Latina's gorgeous soles (1:08 -- God do I LOVE her);
10) very pretty Asian girl whose segment was sadly cut short when we were chased off the lawn because it was being closed -- as usual (1:22); and
11) little Jewish girl who suppressed a smile when she saw me shooting, and had grass stuck on her cute little soles (1:22)

Each is short -- each is VERY sweet!

Fucking imagevenue is down, as usual, so pardon the temporary hugeness of this ....

9BtyISJ.jpg

Latest clip added, click my banner at the bottom of the page to go to the store.

Right after I shot the girl featured in the clip "Tastefully Funky" I got up and saw this brunette take a seat at a table, slip her bare feet out of her moccasins, and put them up on a chair. So right over there I went.

Unfortunately she was a little backlit but that did not prevent me from taking the camera out and starting to shoot right away! She was tall and had a sweet girl-next-store face, and about size 10 feet. They were big, very shapely with sexy arches -- my assumption was she was a tourist and had been seeing the sights in the moccasins because she had some grime on the soles of her feet, but they were in fantastic condition, smooth and soft looking.

She was so cute and funny about the whole thing -- she really charmed me, though I was doing this odd thing. First off she slipped me the quickest of all peeks to see what I was up to (first cap). Soon after that her husband came to join her but despite that, when I get my blood up to shoot it's not easy for me to stop so I just sat there continuing to shoot. She tried to manage the situation by distracting his attention from what I was doing and she did a pretty good job. But one really cute thing she did was, she snuck a picture of me with her little digital camera when she was taking photos all around her ... BOOM she suddenly aims the camera straight at my camera and it's hilarious! (Second cap.)

I loved the way she flexed her feet, scrunching them, pointing her long, pretty toes, even doing that Alsatian Twee thing a few times (pointing her big toes up while scrunching the rest of the toes down -- the kind of endearingly awkward thing Olive Oyl might do -- third cap). I shot until the backlighting really turned against any further good view of her soles. What I really got a kick out of was how she kept her bare soles right in line of sight of my camera after she saw it, and then even after her husband came back! She's adorable, I really love her.

Last edited:
Wow, it seems like she was really performing for you. :bouncybou

Latest clip added, click my banner below to go to the store.

I had seen this gorgeous girl around the park quite a lot in spring and early summer, always with her feet up, usually bare, and it was an incredibly frustrating experience because she is STUNNING and had very big, absolutely magnificent feet, but each and every time I'd see her I was unable to get into position to shoot video. It was almost like Fate was playing a trick on me.

But then I had success one summer day when she was up near the fountain -- the clip already available called "Long and Elegant."

After that, almost every time I'd see her she would be in a place where I could sit and shoot, and I chose to do so two more times. This is the second time -- I like this one even more because her hair was down and the sunlight way better, really highlighting her soft, shapely soles. She's a size 10 and her big feet just look so alluring, and her toes are long and gorgeous, tapering beautifully. Her big toes are scrumptious!

She was texting when I got there and as I sat down to shoot she gave me a quick glance and went back to her phone, her big feet wriggling slightly. As I sat down she gave an amused look at my camera lens and went back to texting. Every once in a while she would peer at the camera but she didn't seem to care. I shot her for a half hour before she put her doc martens shoes back on and headed off to Seventh Ave. Being as tall, willowy, beautiful and otherwise perfect as she is, I'd be shocked if she DIDN'T work in the fashion industry, which would explain why she was in the park so much.

I edited this down to about the best twelve minutes -- those long sensitive feet writhing so seductively, or that beautiful face peering around, perched high atop her swan neck, sometimes giving a slight glance down onto the camera lens...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back