• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

regular laughter vs tickling laughter

Oh yes. To my ear, laughter from a tickled lovely lady seems a bit more frantic and more "fun." Maybe I just have a trained ear.

Yeah, I think there's a difference in laughter there for the most part. Most of us would be able to hear just from the laughter someone is making that they were being tickled as opposed to say, watching a funny movie. Maybe not always but I think this would be true for the most part.

mine are pretty similar, but I think there is a definite difference in my laugh when I get tickled.

I really have no idea what my laugh sounds like tickled or not tickled -- all I know is people always tell me I'm loud LOL

Well, women's laughter is always music to my ears either way, but yes, there is a bit more urgency with ticklish laughter.

Laughter

There is definitely a difference.

I love the desperation in the sound of a girl laughing because she's being tickled out of her mind.

I'd say there is, but it depends on the person. In some girls, there is a distinct difference in laughter. I've noticed that their laughter at a TV show might be more of a guffaw, cackle, or howl, but their laughter upon being ticked was a very high pitched squeal.

I will say that I did know this one girl where you couldn't tell the difference. Her laughter at a joke would be squealy, and even if someone tickled her bare feet, and she went insane from the tickling, her laughter sounded similar, so it may really depend on the person.

Mitch

I would have to agree that there is definitely a delicious difference.

So weird..i was going to make a post on this last night. My tickling laugh is much more desperate/whiny and i think airy. I dont know if i like it lol. Except sometimes it can be like a fuller giggle. But its definitely different.

My normal laugh is just that... Normal lol

When tickled, I tend to "Eep!" a lot
At least that's one of my differences

theres a huge difference, nothing like a desperate insane laugh forced upon you thru tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back