• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Religion and politics (split from "It's officially an English word now")

I don't belong to any political party or subscribe to any classification.

I am a 100% dedicated moderate independent, which is how I believe everyone in politics should be. There should honestly be no such things as "party lines" or "expected reactions" based upon partisan beliefs or which side of the spectrum the others in your group claim.

Everyone should just vote however they feel on each issue without having to pay any regard to "how their party would vote" or repercussions for going against that grain.

Both parties are comprised of the exact same ball-less, drive-less, useless pricks, with the only difference being what they tell people they will do to get elected, which never actually happens once they make it to the hill.

Sorry if it's cynical, it's just how I look at politics. I think it was Lewis Black who said "Republicans are the party of BAD ideas and Democrats are the party of NO ideas. The way Congress works is a Republican stands up and says "I HAVE A BAD IDEA!", then the Democrat stands up and yells "... AND I CAN MAKE IT SHITTIER!"

Betchass said:
Thanks Vlad. Some people can't take it when someone wants to talk about something serious. Granted, on the internet, it's easy to mistake a long post on a serious subject for worry.
But the fact is some people just like talking about certain things. Since when do you tell people what they should and shouldn't find interesting to talk about?

I'm not sure if you're complimenting me or being sarcastic (or both). I'm a little tired right now, I had a late night, so I'm not as sharp right now.

If its a compliment or agreement, then thank you.

If the last part is sarcastic, then the answer is I don't tell people what they should and shouldn't find as interesting to talk about. I simply said that, no matter what the topic, the silly banter is not only an everyday thing, but, as I said, several threads are dedicated just to this activity alone (not to mention these threads are constantly active) that when one thread turns into something more, it shouldn't be sneered at because the luxury of having the whim of light-hearted joking and banter is there all the time, so theres both little to be concerned about and little reason to oppose it within reason.

This isn't a matter of what, its a matter of where and how often (which is why myself and others have proposed the seperation of silly threads from general discussion and havinv them placed in a silly forum or something). Its a matter of quantity, not quality Its also about traffic control. If quality of the topic was an issue I will have made statements toward that as opposed to calling attention to the frequency of the silly threads, posts, and comments and how this one thread having turned out the way it did should not have upset the resident jokers (as again, they always have their dedicated threads and posts).

This is merely, outside of the politic post I made, a comment about this, as it was made to answer comments directed toward me (not necessarily at me).

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
I'm not sure if you're complimenting me or being sarcastic (or both). I'm a little tired right now, I had a late night, so I'm not as sharp right now.

If its a compliment or agreement, then thank you.

If the last part is sarcastic, then the answer is I don't tell people what they should and shouldn't find as interesting to talk about. I simply said that, no matter what the topic, the silly banter is not only an everyday thing, but, as I said, several threads are dedicated just to this activity alone (not to mention these threads are constantly active) that when one thread turns into something more, it shouldn't be sneered at because the luxury of having the whim of light-hearted joking and banter is there all the time, so theres both little to be concerned about and little reason to oppose it within reason.

This isn't a matter of what, its a matter of where and how often (which is why myself and others have proposed the seperation of silly threads from general discussion and havinv them placed in a silly forum or something). Its a matter of quantity, not quality Its also about traffic control. If quality of the topic was an issue I will have made statements toward that as opposed to calling attention to the frequency of the silly threads, posts, and comments and how this one thread having turned out the way it did should not have upset the resident jokers (as again, they always have their dedicated threads and posts).

This is merely, outside of the politic post I made, a comment about this, as it was made to answer comments directed toward me (not necessarily at me).

Yes, it was a total agreement. The mindset that says, "Come be silly with me, you serious fool," is in a way comparable to the mindset that says, "Come drink with me, you teetotaller."
I personally like all the general discussion threads in one place, since I don't frequent this site as much as I used to.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back