• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relocating close to Boston beginning of March

tickleshotel

Verified
Hi all, I wanted to spread some good news:) I am going to be relocating close to Boston,Mass beginning of March :veryhappy
Love to hear from ler,s and lee's in the area that would like to chat ,meet for lunch,to socialize and start fresh in a new area :smilestar

Hi tickleshotel.

I'm Jay from NYC. I have no problem driving to Boston to meet with you. Hit me up if interested. My e-mail is [email protected]. Or if you have AIM it's : Bottumsnyc.

Or you can just private me here. I have pics and plenty of good conversation to start.

Take care,
Jay

Tickleshotel, that is fantastic news. I cant wait to get my hands on your feet again :woot: I had so much fun tickling you :bouncybou Let me know when you get to the area and I'll be happy to show you around. Of course your welcome to tickle me again :D

Steve

Ticklishious said:
Hi tickleshotel.

I'm Jay from NYC. I have no problem driving to Boston to meet with you. Hit me up if interested. My e-mail is [email protected]. Or if you have AIM it's : Bottumsnyc.

Or you can just private me here. I have pics and plenty of good conversation to start.

Take care,
Jay

Thank you Ticklishious for your response:bump: You have a new PM waiting for you :cool2:

luvgirlsfeet said:
Tickleshotel, that is fantastic news. I cant wait to get my hands on your feet again :woot: I had so much fun tickling you :bouncybou Let me know when you get to the area and I'll be happy to show you around. Of course your welcome to tickle me again :D

Steve

Thanks Luvgirlsfeet for your response:wavingguy :D I know that is great news and I am so happy I had to tell the news :couch: :bouncybou
It will be a pleasure to see you again sometime ,and I had a absolute blast with you,mike and donna tickling me :jester: and you know I would love tickling you again too :woot:

tickleshotel said:
Thanks Luvgirlsfeet for your response:wavingguy :D I know that is great news and I am so happy I had to tell the news :couch: :bouncybou
It will be a pleasure to see you again sometime ,and I had a absolute blast with you,mike and donna tickling me :jester: and you know I would love tickling you again too :woot:

It will be a pleasure to see you too and to be tickled by you again :happyfloa

Wow, we're really neighbors now: I get up to Boston several times a year. It will indeed be good to see you again.

That is soo awesome Laurie!! Hope we can get together again!!!

Very exciting news! I hope we can finally meet...I'm sure you'll enjoy our little corner of the country and get a very warm welcome!

Welcome to New England! I am from RI (about an hour south of Boston). It's nice to know there will be a ticklish woman close by!

oooooohh i'm soooo excited!

hey tickleshotel...i'm soooooo excited that your relocating out here...i can't wait to finally meet you...we'll have so much fun...pm me if you get the chance! talk to you soon. :veryhappy

Hi Tickleshotel ! I'm a 'ler and a 'lee and I live a little south of Boston ! Maybe we could meet sometime !

I'm here in Brockton,Mass :) Love to chat,meet up with any lers,lees in the area as don;t know many people in this area..
PM me here or reply here and I'll get back to you :cuddle:

tickleshotel said:
I'm here in Brockton,Mass :) Love to chat,meet up with any lers,lees in the area as don;t know many people in this area..
PM me here or reply here and I'll get back to you :cuddle:

Good Luck in Beantown,

It was great meeting you for the first time, and let not make it 5 years before we meet again, i know you want to tickle me for what i did to you at the michigan gathering. I'll bring the lotion.

Massachusetts

I'm in Worcester MA. If you ever want to talk or anything send me a PM. I hope everything works out for you and you are in my prayers.

Yes I am in Brockton,Mass staying in shelter temporarily while I look for a job and try to find affordable housing..
I wish I had some local or nearby people to go out once in awhile as I'd like to have a friend or friends to hang with ,see some sights rather than spend time at shelter on weekends when I am able to leave for a few hours or even go away for a few days as I am pretty much able to come and go and weekends are better to do that than during the week..
If you live local,nearby and would like to chat,meet ..Pm me here ,email at [email protected] though I check my Pm;s here more often..Leave a contact number if you wish too.

What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back