• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rest in peace Pope John Paul II

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I'm not Catholic...not even terribly religeous but I wish the pope a peaceful final journey.

I am a Roman Cathlolic even though I do not practice or worship much anymore. I pray that John Paul has a peaceful journey and wonderful new life in Heaven.

After everything that he made for all, believers and no-believers, I also hope that he is going to find this peace for that he preached so much.

Although I am an atheist, I had respect for that man. So, let this one be my last hail to that man: Rest In Peace. You deserve it.

He did many a good deed in his time as Pope, that he did. I am not religious at all, but I'll still wish a peaceful end to a great man.

R.I.P., John Paul.

Its important to remember this his death isn't a death at all, but the beginning of a new life. So its something to be joyous about. He never would have wanted anyone to dispair, and the values and standards he approached and held will be continued. The man's legecy will remain.

He has already been taken care of by the Almighty and his position in Heaven assured by his utter and complete selflessness and self giving. And now, he too, will experience the wonders of a neverending glory.

Last edited:
While I am not a Catholic I am religious and I know that God has called one of his best servants on Earth home to to heaven and eternal peace. Pope John Paul was not only the leader of the Catholiic Church but also a World leader who championed many issues that were outside of his church. I hope that the next Pope is as influential in the World as John Paul was but only time will us that. John Paul is with God now and about to experience the true joy of eternal life in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Bless you Pope for all that you have done. And continue to look down on your subjects and guide us with your wisdom. Amen

I am a devout Mahayana Buddhist, but I also send my condolences at the passing of a fellow human being and man of peace.

Sincerely,

My prayers go out to a man who is regarded as a leader and an inspiring man. True I haven't heard much about him till now, I pray he arrives in the loving arms of our Lord. Amen.

He has a great sense of humor, was into/played sports in his youth, and was an actor at one time. 🙂

In a time where war and greed seem to be the watchwords of our society, it was refreshing to see a man take up the cause of peace as well as the dignity of the downtrodden. While I subscribe to no religion, I still feel this was a worthy facet of the man's legacy, and an example he left for us to follow.

He's touched the world in a way only a handful have. While theres no way to pay him back for his service and love, we can and should do our best to uphold the principles he stood for as a religious spiritual leader and a humanitarian.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
He has a great sense of humor, was into/played sports in his youth, and was an actor at one time. 🙂

And a playwright!
We shall not see his like again any time soon.

We may have sometimes differed with some of his thinking, but his Holiness opposed war and tried to bring peace between all people and religion! Like the great Mother Theresa, he is with God, now! May we all try to live a good life the way the Pope, John Paul II did. Don't be a great person, just be a good one! KArol Wotjka was both!
Love,
Heather and Anna

He was also truely a man of tolerance and reached out to all religions and faiths. We need to continue his work on earth in unifying humanity. I'm so proud of him, both as a fellow catholic and brother in Christ. Truely, is was doing the Lord's work and will continue to from up above as he looks down on us all and smiles.

Last edited:
This death was sad but we must look to the future. We can only wonder about the next pope and what his actions will affect. Some claim john paul II brought the two churches closer together than ever and he was a strong proud man(heh, he beat back the nazis and communists, not bad for a fellow polish brother i must say)

Let us pray for a sucessor who can live up to Karol Wojtyla's legacy

yesterday I have been to s.pietro in vatican city...while the pope was dying...there were people from every part of the world....I'm roman and religious(catholic) and i say that we lost a wonderfull man....
RIPOSA IN PACE PAPA DELLA GENTE; PAPA DEGLI UOMINI,
CHE DIO POSSA BENEDIRE LA TUA GRANDE ANIMA!

He was a great person. He mede notorius changes in catholic church and open it not only for the catolic people, but also for people from all the religions. He was loking activily for peace and love between all.

We lost a good human been but earn a new spirit of peace, love and a hope of a world without religous hate.

Rest in peace Carol

As a poor Catholic and a even worse Christian I must say that this thread you started Nessonite has blown me away. I feel guilty saying I am a Catholic with such a good man such as Pope John Paul II being a true one. I am touched that this was started. I was a boy when he became the Pontif and he has been a steady rock for all these years. It is very warming to see such nice comments from you all about a man that has become a part of my life (Not truly knowing just how much). Nessie, you're a sweet heart! As a fellow Garden State resident it is nice to know people like you are among us. Keep laughing and God Bless

I am not Catholic, but he was a good man..I am in fact far from Cathoilc beliefs, I am protestant...but that is another issue...who's right? Catholics I am sure are correst on many points, except for switching around the 10 commandments, but I am sure correct on a few beliefs, same as my church, not 100% right, but..those that do go to Heaven God will not say Catholics in one area, Baptist, Pentecostal in another...He will welcome His children with open arms and love us as He does now for eternity...I am saddened by the loss of the pope, wish all well, Heaven and hell is between us as individuals and God

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back