• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restaurant booths: the invention of an evil mind

Wade1

3rd Level Orange Feather
So I was out to lunch with three coworkers. One of them was Jennifer, who some months earlier had discovered to her delight that I was ticklish. Her new favorite hobby in the office, thereafter, was to come up behind me as I was sitting at my desk and start running her fingers up and down my sides, relishing her capacity to make me thrash around helplesssly for as long as she wanted--usually not more than several seconds.

I didn't sit next to Jennifer.

Instead, I was seated cross the table from her. Between two other coworker friends in the restaurant booth. And both of them were named Amy. Amy #1 was cute and willowy with a tousled mop of reddish-brown curls on her head and long slender tapered fingers; her arms were similarly slender, and only just noticeably adorned with a brownish down that irked her. Amy #2 was more compact and athletically built, more of a Katie Couric body type, with a pragmatic brown pageboy haircut and nicely muscled, shapely arms and hands.

I mention I was between them?

We were perusing the menus, in the process of deciding on getting what we always got, while the Amys jovially complained about a prank I'd played with one of their email accounts--sending a snarky message from one of them to the other, maybe; I can't even remember now. Amy #2 said "We have to get you back, Wade."

Which is when Jennifer across the table said, to my profound regret, "You know he's really ticklish."

I feigned deep interest in my menu, trying to let it pass, trying to ignore the way each Amy was staring at me with delighted flashing eyes and a grinning mouth hanging open in eager disbelief. Finally Amy #1 said "Wade? Is that true?"

"She doesn't know what she's talking about," I said, but my credibility was diminished significantly by the way the second syllable of "about" was goosed up into a higher register by the sensation of Amy #1's fingers grazing my side in a gently mischievous pincer-motion.

"Oh my God," Amy #1 said as Amy #2 started to rain a merciless series of finger-pokes on my left side, noting the way that each moment of contact sent me into another involuntary convulsion.

Last thing I noticed before my eyes squeezed helplessly shut was Jennifer across the table smiling like she'd just gotten the best present on earth. Then my world was reduced to the sensations of my sides as Amy #1's fingers danced and trickled playfully across my stomach and up my ribs and Amy #2's attacked more aggressively, poking and tweaking with malicious abandon. I was, needless to say, giggling wildly at this point, twisting and squirming, a puppet under their touches, cursing the birth of whoever invented the restaurant booth.

I would have given anything to be able to stop laughing; as long as I laughed, they would tickle, and as long as their fingers snaked in at my ribs and sides and stomach I couldn't possibly stop laughing. Then Amy #2 gripped my left armpit and made me jump and yelp; the merriment at the table only increased.

They were laughing almost as hard as I was, and then they abruptly stopped; I looked up, panting slightly, to see the waitress standing there expectantly with her notepad, a hand on her hip. I felt my face flush hot, but I was grateful for the distraction; once the food was ordered, certainly this little activity would give way to something less intolerable.

Then the waitress said "Don't stop on my account!"

The Amys laughed--and Jennifer laughed too, a little too hard--as they resumed the onslaught of my sides and abdomen. I crossed my arms haplessly but there's nothing you can do against two coordinated ticklers; there's barely anything you can do against one. I'd dissolved into full-throated laughter by the time Amy #2 said "Okay, but seriously, I'm hungry," and we could move on to the comparably civilized business of sandwiches.

The rest of the lunch moved on to less hysterical interactions. It wasn't until the end, when the waitress returned and asked if she could get anyone anything else, that she trained her gaze on me and said, "Anything else for Mr. Tickles?"

Jennifer laughed again and Amy #1 drew a series of devastatingly ticklish lines across my belly as I stuttered "N-no thanks."

"He's ticklish," Jennifer explained to the waitress.

"Mm," the waitress said with an uncanny deadpan. "I wasn't sure."

Moral of the story: freestanding tables are good.

Last edited:
LOL Wade thats fantastic 😛 😀
you poor poor boy 😀

As part of the tip, they should have asked the waitress to tickle you for a few minutes. 😀

milagros317 said:
As part of the tip, they should have asked the waitress to tickle you for a few minutes. 😀

Yeah, that's all I needed, as though my public humiliation weren't already complete.

It's bad enough that we ate there all the time and so I had to see that waitress frequently. She'd smile at me and I'd try to figure out: does she remember? Is she mocking me?

(Granted, she could easily have been mocking me even if she didn't remember. People have been known to do that. Mock me.)

F/M account: How Jennifer Found Out...

I posted this recollection in the Tickle Discussion thread, but since it's kind of a prequel to the story I told here I thought I'd attach it here too...

One of the more relentless ticklers I've worked with in an office setting was named Jennifer. We'd worked together for about a year and I'd inferred that she was something of a tickler--I'd seen her tickle the knees of another coworker, Amy, and delight in Amy's embarrassed twitches.

But one day I'd sat down at the desk of yet another coworker, Kyla, and--as was my wont--began fooling around with her email as she looked on. I began composing an email to our boss with a message of something like "I quit!" Y'know, teasing Kyla with the threat of hitting "send." Kyla, gratifyingly, freaked out and seized my shoulders and tried to pry me away from her desk, but to no avail. She laughed and shrieked nervously and said "Someone help!" People began to gather around Kyla's cubicle.

Then I felt fingers tentatively grip my rib cage and my arms, of course, instinctively shot to my sides, freeing the keyboard for a second. But then the fingers retreated and so I went back to preventing Kyla from canceling the message.

Then I heard the voice behind me: "Wade's ticklish!" It was Jennifer's voice. jennifer's the one who just tickled me. This, I knew, didn't bode well.

Jennifer resumed tickling me, but with unerring instincts she went this time not for my ribs but for my sides between my ribs and waist, a spot which always throws me into fits and which I couldn't defend with my arms. Her fingers danced playfully but insistently on those spots, not stopping this time; again I clamped my arms to my sides but this brought no relief. Kyla set about canceling the message from her email while I sat trapped in her chair--the desk in front of me, people behind me--laughing uncontrollably. Jennifer just. Kept. Tickling. I thrashed back and forth in the chair but that was about all I could do; no one but Jennifer was going to decide when this stopped.

Finally--finally--her fingers receded again. I opened my eyes and looked around; the crowd of onlooking coworkers had grown somewhat. A colleague named Luanne from an adjoining desk said, delightedly, "I heard her go 'Wade's ticklish!' Then I heard Wade laughing!!"

A cheerful supervisor, Marsha, called from across the cubicle wasteland, "Wade, are you behaving yourself?"

Everyone dispersed, and I presume most people forgot about the incident as soon as it was over. But Jennifer didn't. Her favorite refrain over the next two years that we continued to work together was "I know just how to make you twitch!" And her favorite hobby was doing just that, and only to me (though I couldn't possibly have been the only ticklish person in the office, surely). Our last interaction before she left for her new job, in fact, was a merciless valedictory tickling that she inflicted in front of many public onlookers as I struggled to maintain composure: "This is the last time I'll get to do this," she grinned. God knows if she found any suitably ticklish coworkers at her next job.

Since the girls in the office have already had their fun with you Wade you might as well get even with them. Restaurant booths can be used to your advantage too if you play your cards right Wade. Here is what you should do to get even. Invite each girl to go to lunch with you alone and sit opposite of her in the booth. After you have ordered your meals offer to give her a relaxing foot massage if she will slip her shoes off and put her feet in your lap. If she accepts your offer wait until your massaging has begun to relax her and then start tickling both her feet at once. Needless to say the first girl will spread the word to the other girls pretty quickly so you might have to find other locations to give the rest of the girls foot massages or just bide your time in getting even. One way or the other it should still be a fun way for you to get even with them Wade.

I only go for the all-out tickles when we're not in public with my friends. If we're at someone's house playing Halo and he just grenaded my warthog, yeah that's suitable response to being killed. Jacob's not susceptable anywhere but on his feet - and he makes quite sure I never get his shoes off - but Ben's pretty much ticklish everywhere and even though he's like 100 lbs heavier than me, I can still push him around (to my delight) and usually leave him pretty helpless.. so.. I can totally see where Jennifer's coming from, lol.

God knows if she found any suitably ticklish coworkers at her next job.
May the Lord help them if she has. 😛
That's an excellent story, Wade...you have a knack for bringing your tales to life. 😀

AcornaMordor said:
I can totally see where Jennifer's coming from, lol.

Yeah, I bet you can! I wish more of the women I've worked with shared your disinclination to tickle-torture in public; there are few things more mortifying than being made to giggle uncontrollably within view or earshot of a dozen bemused or disapproving co-workers...

nessonite said:
May the Lord help them if she has. 😛

Indeed! May God have mercy on their ribs...

great stories Wade. I feel sorry for you getting 'assaulted' like that and in public. I think that tickling someone is more of a private affair personally.

there are few things more mortifying than being made to giggle uncontrollably within view or earshot of a dozen bemused or disapproving co-workers...
I SO wished I worked where you do!

nessonite said:
I SO wished I worked where you do!

It might arguably be marginally in my best interests that you don't...!

Ness just wants to see you getting it, more than actually inflicting it herself, methinks.

AcornaMordor said:
Ness just wants to see you getting it, more than actually inflicting it herself, methinks.

Good point. Still, increasing the audience does boost the humiliation factor, if even only marginally...

lol acorna. 😛 I think it would be fantastic fun to inflict torment upon a poor male coworker. Much fun can also be had in the witness of said torment. Either one would count as a good day for Nessie. 😀

Well, if we male coworkers can bring you ladies joy through our hapless tormentability, I guess we're serving a function.

Maybe it's not an accident that when you're seated at a cubicle you're categorically unable to escape from the woman (or women) standing behind you and tickling you. Maybe it's by design, an ergonomic effort to boost office morale of the many at the expense of the few...

AcornaMordor said:
That's what men are for down South:

1. Kill Bugs

2. Be Tormentable.

Well, at least we're good for SOMEthing!

I love how well you describe your certain *ahem* misadventures. Whether you really like it or not. :laughing:

I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone ever tickles me is because of their confidence that I do not like it.

I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone ever tickles me is because of their confidence that I do not like it.

I think it can be that, mixed with the confidence knowing you never can get them back, with how ticklish you seem to be. And seeing your forced mirth, and all the giggles that seem to spew forth from the lightest touch. 😛

I think it can be that, mixed with the confidence knowing you never can get them back, with how ticklish you seem to be. And seeing your forced mirth, and all the giggles that seem to spew forth from the lightest touch. 😛

I object to your building a case for "Why people should tickle me." Surely it's not necessary...

I object to your building a case for "Why people should tickle me." Surely it's not necessary...

Of course it isn't necessary, seeing as many people have already taken advantage of your little, 'quirk'. But just because it isn't necessary doesn't mean it isn't still pretty fun and very entertaining. 😉 *wiggles my fingers at you.*

Of course it isn't necessary, seeing as many people have already taken advantage of your little, 'quirk'. But just because it isn't necessary doesn't mean it isn't still pretty fun and very entertaining. 😉 *wiggles my fingers at you.*

I do believe you're even more evil than they were...

I do believe you're even more evil than they were...

*shrugs shoulders* :happy: You're just lucky I don't work where you do, or likely live anywhere nearby. Honestly, I wouldn't make the first move, not so brash as to dare that. Buutttt!!-Seeing someone else do it initially, I think I might be more... inclined to creating said opportunities of forcing your joy. :happy: :evil:
Come on now, I bet I live thousands of miles away or so. What harm could merely writing something down do? I bet your confidence is shattered enough from all your 'overly inquisitive' coworkers. :laughing:

*Tickle, tickle... :ayyy:*

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back