• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restaurant booths: the invention of an evil mind

I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone ever tickles me is because of their confidence that I do not like it.
Is saying: You have a way with words, corny? I think it is, but it is so true! You should either make up fictional works or get others to tickle you on purpose, because honestly, you just lied. And aside from liars needing to be punished (by lots and lots of tickling), you wouldn't have joined this site, period, if you didn't absolutely enjoy the extreme helplessness being tickled seems to bring you. You love being tickled and we love to hear about it. It is a true day-brightener, it is.

I can't believe i never replied to this thread.lol. shame on me.haha. I think that story is amazing....hehe I would love to be trapped between two lers in a public place like that, it would be so much fun hehe :blush

*Tickle, tickle... :ayyy:*

Like I said: evil. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

You love being tickled and we love to hear about it. It is a true day-brightener, it is.

Your compliments warm my wrinkled little heart; many sincere thanks. But I swear that I speak the truth when I say that once the tickling begins, my every instinct cries out to FOR GOD'S SAKE MAKE IT STOP AT ALL COSTS (which, of course, I'm too often in no position to do). Similarly, moments before the tickling starts my every instinct cries out to GET AWAY GET AWAY. And I suspect it is precisely--and perhaps solely--because of those instincts that certain people derive delight from tickling me.

I would love to be trapped between two lers in a public place like that, it would be so much fun hehe :blush

Next time I find myself in that position I'd be thrilled to switch places with you; just give me your contact info and be on call and I swear we'll make it happen.

Wade, if I ever hook up with a certain female friend of mine stateside, I'll be sure that we invite you to dinner at a restaurant, as long as you don't mind sitting between us in a booth 😉

....hehe I would love to be trapped between two lers in a public place like that, it would be so much fun hehe :blush

I find that comment oddly arousing :blush

Wade, if I ever hook up with a certain female friend of mine stateside, I'll be sure that we invite you to dinner at a restaurant, as long as you don't mind sitting between us in a booth 😉

I find that comment oddly arousing :blush

:lol Why so??

You know if such a hypothetical situation were ever actually to arise I wouldn't be able to resist joining you... and only around the time other people in the restaurant started staring and pointing would I have the presence of mind to think "WHAT was I thinking?"

:lol Why so??

Good question! Let's plant you between two ticklers in a restaurant booth and see if we can't empirically measure the arousingness of the spectacle once and for all.

You know if such a hypothetical situation were ever actually to arise I wouldn't be able to resist joining you... and only around the time other people in the restaurant started staring and pointing would I have the presence of mind to think "WHAT was I thinking?"

Good question! Let's plant you between two ticklers in a restaurant booth and see if we can't empirically measure the arousingness of the spectacle once and for all.

hahaha good one Wade🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back