• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restroom reading material and other randomness (split from Share Your Photos thread)

Sorry that I left without notice everyone. 😉

My internet just went kaput, and I was forced to go to bed.

The force was with him 😛
We had a great idea for you, HDS! hit me up in IM or Ill email you about it 😛 😀

A rare day it is when I can corner the great HDS in AIM. 😛

Vladislaus Dracula said:

I don't think you understood what I meant by "forced". There was nothing to do, and it was 2 AM. I was tired, and I hadn't been able to fix my internet, so I went to bed.

-Kunoke- said:
I don't think you understood what I meant by "forced". There was nothing to do, and it was 2 AM. I was tired, and I hadn't been able to fix my internet, so I went to bed.

I didn't misunderstand anything. I was just proding you because I thought you might react this way. 😛

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I didn't misunderstand anything. I was just proding you because I thought you might react this way. 😛

Oh 😛

Seemed suspiciously like you were confused about it.

Naruto, I meant. Its an anime series.

Anyways, I want a snack. I'm going to go get one. 😀

As long as its tasteful, more power to you. Jedi are a people you can't just transform into sexual deviants without some kind of explaination.

So a forbidden love seems more appropriate, in keeping with the overall theme and mood of the Jedi lifestyle.

Also, if you need any help with the accuracy of your story I can try and help. Unless of course this is a complete parody. In which case, you wouldn't it. 🙂

Thanks, Vlad 🙂 I was planning to make it semi-serious; the Jedi Mistress takes on a female apprentice (a friend of mine who wants to be written into a story) and does certain things to her to "toughen her up" 😉 The mind boggles at the possibilities ...

Its an interesting dynamic, to be sure. I hope it goes well for you. I've planned before on maybe drawing a short manga mini-series about the personal lives of jedi apprentices when they aren't on missions/on duty, etc.

After watching Episode II, I was struck by the parallels between the Jedi and Eastern mystics. I'm interested in exploring whether one can be a fetishist yet still be a "good Jedi" because it will help illuminate the dilemma of simultaneously being a fetishist yet a "good Buddhist." I think one can be both, but it would center around ethics and self-discipline.

(How this thread has changed from page 1, lol.)

The Jedi are a shining example of whats right in a person, whats moral and just, and rejoicing in the glory of knowing theres an even greater calling. It gives them purpose, hope, faith and so many other things. They are aware of something more, something that average people are not.

As a group they are ideal and connected, as individuals they are aspiring for self-betterment and spreading the fruits of their labor to everyone whether they deserve it or not. They don't focus on themselves to unnecessary degrees and they learn to do without some of their earthly distractions.

So in giving them personal vices or fetishes and actually living them out in secret or public, it can be tricky.

This is just one reason of why the Jedi begin training at the age of 3, not 9 like Anakin. They are removed from society so as to remain pure and centered. They don't experience the pains of the world nor do they rejoice in it's temporal pleasures. They focus on self-betterment and connection to the Force.

To quote Qui-Gon Jinn, my favorite Jedi-

" Becoming a Jedi is no easy task. And even if you do, its a hard life."

He's not just refering to when you're taken into the Order. Remember that you aren't actually a Jedi until you've passed the trials. And one of these trials involves a concentration on your aura and mind to determine your place in the Force as a person. If they sense something that they know is going to weaken you in the Force or already is, they will keep you a padawan until you can banish those desires, vices, etc and they may not allow your Master to continue to train you if your Master cannot help you through it.

Theres no such thing as a perfect Jedi, but theres no such thing as living a double life either, as one, especially a sexual and carnal one.

So how you approach this is very important, both morally and technically within the contexts of the Jedi Order. Love is not forbidden. Posession is however, and physical intimacy to the point of sensuality and sexual conduct is something you really have to consider if you don't want to water down Jedi principles and totally make something up just to self serve your story.

Part of the greatest thing about this though is that Anakin fell because of possession. So if your story leads to the fall of this character, then that would be in keeping with alot of things. 🙂

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
So, are still sorting out how you feel about this Naturo fiasco?

No, I know how I feel. I want it to be dubbed, but I don't want it to be trashed like One Piece, which it probably will be, because of who will probably get to dub it and Toonami.

If ADV gets a hold of it, you've got nothing to worry about. I can't vouch for others, save for Central Park Media.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
If ADV gets a hold of it, you've got nothing to worry about. I can't vouch for others, save for Central Park Media.

Yeah...ADV is good...we'll see what happens but I'm just hoping to god that 4Kids doesnt get it.

Because its just not for kids. They shouldn't want it then. Things like Pokemon, Digimon, Yugi., etc, are shows that are fine to pander out to syndicates that want them, but not this level of anime.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Because its just not for kids. They shouldn't want it then. Things like Pokemon, Digimon, Yugi., etc, are shows that are fine to pander out to syndicates that want them, but not this level of anime.

But the point is that they're putting it on toonami. Toonami will not allow any cursing at all as far as I can remember, they will allow very minimal amounts of blood, and as far as gore goes, I'm pretty sure they'll cut almost, if not all of it.

I don't know how it will work...but I wish they'd just put it on Adult Swim. It would save them a lot of trouble.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back