• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosie quits The View

Let me know when you'll make it to the Burgh...bring your lady...we'll have a fabulous time ganging up on you...😉

Rosie O'Donnell should have been brought behind the barn and put down long ago... I don't even remember what she did before her show and the View. Perhaps she'll flourish in her new role as a milking cow. Of course, once inspectors determine that her milk is beyond unsatisfactory for sentient consumption, she'll get brief attention while authorities determine if the problem is mad cow disease then she'll be brought to slaughter.

(Am I being too harsh?)

The point of this is that I'm not particularly fond of Rosie but am particularly fond of our lovely Camel giving the fat exile her "just desserts". (If you want Camel, I have a small pair of steel-toed boots that belonged to my sister which you can use 😉 )

I was thinking about a 3 on CAMEL MARATHON!!! 3 lees say for 24 hrs! Maybe a short mercy break after the 3RD time you need to be revived!!?? Still wanna say "bring it" sweetie?? Cuz i can spend HOURS on your feet alone!....god you're lucky i'm not a neighbor...or is it you're UNLUCKY i'm not a neighbor?? lol...luv ya camel!

Steel toed boots...nah, won't be necessary...then I'll have to hear her run her mouth about violence and society...😉

Gilmour, I'd love to have hours spent on my feet...that would be heaven...but what kind of ler would I be if I didn't give as much time as possible to a well deserving lee???

HOPING you'd say that!...after i finish working you over i'd gladly hop into a set of stocks or even better strap into a rack blindfolded so you can really do your worst!..............gils getting light headed at the thought! :laughing:

(Am I being too harsh?)

Again, I admit I'm surprised and confused by the level of the hatin'. In a world that includes Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Bill Frist, Paris Hilton, Al Sharpton, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Medved, Alec Baldwin, Dick Cheney, Barbra Streisand, Ann Coulter, Lindsay Lohan, James Woods, Tom Cruise, Ryan Seacrest, Geraldo Rivera, Joe Lieberman and Barbara Walters, how does Rosie O'Donnell possibly get targeted as The Stupid and Annoying One?

One doesn't have to be a fan of hers to suspect that in any given week's list of The Stupidest Things Said on TV in the Past Seven Days, she probably typically wouldn't make the top twenty.

Also, I admit I thought she and Tom Hanks were the only good things about that women's baseball movie.

Her physical looks are impeded by the fact that she apparently can't keep cake out of her mouth and control her weight.

Yeah, but neither (apparently) can Alec Baldwin, John Goodman, Karl Rove, Ted Kennedy, Dennis Hastert, Luciano Pavarotti, Larry the Cable Guy, Kevin James, or Jack Nicholson... why do we hate Rosie so much for it?

...she's a piece of human shit

But is she? Is she really? If this is how we describe a relatively innocuous daytime talk-show host, then where in our language do we go when it comes time to talk about, say, Mohammed Atta?

I've seen her standup act - not funny. Unless your idea of humor is a grown woman saying swear words, then she's a riot.🙄

I haven't seen her act since many many many years ago when I think she had an HBO special. And... yeah, it wasn't that funny. It was funnier than, say, Larry the Cable Guy, but I know that's not saying much. Still, it wasn't very profane or dirty. Maybe she's changed her act since then, but your description actually sounds like Sarah Silverman.

She's blames everyone else for everything she can, plays the lesbian card for no reason, and is always acting persecuted.

Is this true? I know it's easy to think this about her because she's openly gay and tends to get a lot of things wrong, but in all her highly publicized gaffes I don't remember hearing about her playing the victim. Maybe I just didn't hear about it... does anyone have a direct quote?

How about just once, she could drag her big dumb ass out and be humble for ONE SECOND and thank whoever her fans are for giving a big mouth, no talent piece of shit like herself a pretty nice living for accomplishing nothing.

She's made a lot of money for the producers and sponsors of The View and, before that, her own talk show. She's had some successful runs in Broadway shows that probably pleased those commercial backers. In other words, God knows she's done more for her employers than I've done for mine.

And many of her jobs over the years--stand-up comic, running her own daily TV show, eight-times-a-week Broadway musical performer--aren't exactly the jobs of a slacker who doesn't pull her (wait for it!) weight.

Again, not a Rosie booster over here. Just think the rhetoric's sounding a little hyperbolic.

But is she? Is she really? If this is how we describe a relatively innocuous daytime talk-show host, then where in our language do we go when it comes time to talk about, say, Mohammed Atta?

As belonging to a wretched hive of scum and villainy... I guess scum of the earth works too. Rosie is nasty but I she hasn't fallen to "scum" level yet.

Clean it up, people. The Fan Club president is among us.

Damn straight, y'all. And if you guys don't get it together then my man nerrad, the fan club's official sergeant-at-arms and assistant rhetoritician, will seriously fuck all y'all up, ya heard?

I don't hate her...I don't have the energy for that...but I do find her highly annoying...especially as of late...

Gilmour...again, I say BRING IT!!!! There is never a draw for anyone to come to Pittsburgh, so I'm not feeling too threatened...*yawns and stretches out comfortably*

oooh i'm so picturing you "stretched out comfortably" yet securely with my fingers wrapped around your ribs!

Rosie

I was glad to see Elizabeth handle herself and stand up to O'Donnell. But in the grand scheme of things does it really matter what these celebreties do or say.

I was glad to see Elizabeth handle herself and stand up to O'Donnell. But in the grand scheme of things does it really matter what these celebreties do or say.
Apparently it matters more to the sheep that now dominate this nation than, say, illegal wars and occupations, and other blatant violations of the US Constitution. Or at least that's what the corporate media keeps telling us. 🙄

And, of course, it depends on what you mean by "the grand scheme of things".

Gilmour--bring it!!! That sounds fun!!!

And I fully believe that they blow this celeb clusterf*ck nothingness out of proportion EXPLICITLY to get the public mind off of the illegal wars, occupations, torture, human rights/habeus corpus violations, etc...

I really like the Family Guy interpretation of The View... the cast clucking like chickens and Star Jones laying an egg.

Rosie

I just meant that it matters to me not what happens on the view. To me it is just entertainment. But that is only my view.

You want to punch her in the mouth, but you realize theres the no-hit rule as a man, so Trump is screwed. On the other hand however, he can just pay someone else to do it....so I don't know. Tag-team action!

Trump is a businessman. Why would he pay someone to do something millions of people would pay to do?

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back