• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safe word tickling game

smyslov

TMF Novice
My extremely ticklish mate came up with a wonderful tickling game.
We pick a song and play it. While the song is playing I tickle her however I want and wherever I want. The tickling is nonstop while the song plays. The only thing that will stop my tickling her is if she uses her safe word. But if she uses her safe word I stop tickling until I can start the song and her tickling all over again.
Sometimes the same song is played over and over without ever reaching the end.
Since she is ticklish over her entire body, I have an endless choice of tickle spots and tickle methods from fingers to tongue to implements like an electric toothbrush.
If she makes it through being tickled for an entire song she gets a break to catch her breath while I pick out a new song. Sometimes we agree on a limit - three songs or six songs - and sometimes there is no limit.
This tickle game has many variations - tickling her untied or tied; tickling her clothed or in various stages of being undressed or completely nude. Another variation is that every time she uses a safe word not only does the song (and the tickling) start over but one piece of clothing is removed.
Sometimes to make it more of a challenge to me, if I make her use her safe word, I can't use the same tickle technique on her again during the game. So, for instance, if she uses her safe word when I run my tongue between her toes (which drives her insane every time) I can't tickle her toes by running my tongue between them for the rest of the game.
I would love to play this game with a couple friends to help tickle her. We could take turns tickling her or all of us tickle her at the same time. Maybe each time she makes it through a song without saying her safe word we add another tickler for the next song.
Remember, she is the one who thought this game up and I love her all the more for it! :rowfull:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back