• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say a prayer for Venray

Very best wishes to you, Ray
Here's hoping you make a speedy recovery.
PS Suppose the nurses know how ticklish you are by now!

another day, another thought of tickling Ray when he can't run!! I'm coming to get you!!

Luv ya hon! :wavingguy

Ray da man!Talk to you this weekend bro.Get back here soon,we miss ya!:cry1:

Here's looking at you Ray-Ray.

Watch those nasty nurses don't tickle yer feetsies while they are laid in casts.

Or maybe you want them to? 😉 😛

Take care, bro. Get well soon.

Moses

hey ray,
i know i already sent you something on this thread but i recently heard that you're in physical therapy now. so i wanted to tell you to keep your chin up and stick with it. painful as it may be, you gotta do it bro! we're all behind ya! get better soon, rest when you need to and do what the doc says!! take care, sir!

On and off the forum now that school has started and I just saw this thread. My prayers and thoughts are with you! I know you have the courage to make it through PT. God has given you the strength!

Be encouraged!

Sunny

get better Ray

Annie Wilkes: It's the swearing, Paul. It has no nobility.
Paul Sheldon: These are slum kids, I was a slum kid. Everybody talks like that.
Annie Wilkes: THEY DO NOT! At the feedstore do I say, "Oh, now Wally, give me a bag of that F-in' pig feed, and a pound of that bitchly cow corn"? At the bank do I say, "Oh, Mrs. Malenger, here is one big bastard of a check, now give me some of your Christ-ing money!"

misery-mallett.jpg

A :bump: for Ray and Tracy.Hes going to be in the rehab center for another week at least,possibly two weeks.

Keep the love train going people,it means a lot to them.

You people are all insane........and I love you dearly...

This thread and the others posted and all of the over the top things you people have done for me and Tracy has really made us feel so very lucky to be alive and among friends like all of you...

Bless you all.....:dogpile:

This thread and the others posted and all of the over the top things you people have done for me and Tracy has really made us feel so very lucky to be alive and among friends like all of you...

Hey , hey! Venray! Welcome back , guy! Glad to see you posting again!

Hope you're feelin' better.

Heeeeyyyy ....I know you! :wavingguy Welcome kinda back poppa! Great to see you around.

so sorry to hear about the accident

I appear to be super-late in expressing this sentiment, but it doesn't seem like there should be any harm in adding another log to the fire. I hope the recovery is as smooth and painless as possible, Ray. I think its really nice to see this outpouring of support- especially for someone who has given as much as you have to the community. My best wishes to you, Ray- please get well soon!

that is because you are one of a kind my friend, and I mean that in all the best ways....yes you broke the mold too, but we all love ya!

I appear to be super-late in expressing this sentiment, but it doesn't seem like there should be any harm in adding another log to the fire. I hope the recovery is as smooth and painless as possible, Ray. I think its really nice to see this outpouring of support- especially for someone who has given as much as you have to the community. My best wishes to you, Ray- please get well soon!

Also very well put! :happyfloa

Venray, I don't know you very well but I want all the best for you in your recovery and for the future. I'm very sorry this happened to you. That kind of thing should happen to hateful selfish arrogant people ... not to you.

Get well.

TIW

awww,, Ray.. you better be doing as your told or I will make a call and have the medical orders changed.. (which I know you will enjoy)...

Loves ya Bro,,,HUGSSSSS and kisses

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back