• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Searching for fellow local tickle fetishsts in Australia or New Zealand

Nice, thanks for replying, I'm new to this site, hows the Oz tickling seen? Do u know or connect with many people in our side of the world?
Are you from oz or nz? I'm not sure, personally I haven't found that many australian tickle fans, I don't even know if there are aussie tickle meetups or anything.

Myself and the type of people that go to those kinds of things are very different, they're into bondage and "sessions" while I'm into how tickling normally is, spontaneous fun.

Are you from oz or nz? I'm not sure, personally I haven't found that many australian tickle fans, I don't even know if there are aussie tickle meetups or anything.

Myself and the type of people that go to those kinds of things are very different, they're into bondage and "sessions" while I'm into how tickling normally is, spontaneous fun.
I'm from NZ, but I travel back an forth to Oz a few times a year. Yeah cant find much here, the bondage scene goes hand an hand with tickling I think, I did a few sessions with Mistress Adira in gold coast, she was really good, worked magic with her natural nails, cant seem to find her anymore. Yeah I dont see much meet up groups around, from the sounds we may have slightly differing interests as I'm all about the being restrained an tickled, and can do to others, but i ain't about that pain scene if you know what i mean. Its definitely hard finding mainly women who are legitimately interested in tickle play, imo and from experience.

Reactions: Q_0
I'm from NZ, but I travel back an forth to Oz a few times a year. Yeah cant find much here, the bondage scene goes hand an hand with tickling I think, I did a few sessions with Mistress Adira in gold coast, she was really good, worked magic with her natural nails, cant seem to find her anymore. Yeah I dont see much meet up groups around, from the sounds we may have slightly differing interests as I'm all about the being restrained an tickled, and can do to others, but i ain't about that pain scene if you know what i mean. Its definitely hard finding mainly women who are legitimately interested in tickle play, imo and from experience.
You may want to join some tickle discord servers, you may eventually find what you're looking for.

Thanks heaps for the yarns too man, feels great being able to talk about this stuff
No problem. Discord is a messenger program and you talk to people on groups/servers and can add people from there to talk to them privately if you want. If you have the program and go on the Disboard website (didn't misspell it, it sounds similar to discord but the website it disboard) and you search for "tickling" you can find a bunch of tickle servers to join.

No problem. Discord is a messenger program and you talk to people on groups/servers and can add people from there to talk to them privately if you want. If you have the program and go on the Disboard website (didn't misspell it, it sounds similar to discord but the website it disboard) and you search for "tickling" you can find a bunch of tickle servers to join.
Thanks man I'll definitely check it out, appreciate your help.

Reactions: Q_0
What's New

7/6/2024
Need to report a post? The Report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back