• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking advice for softer feet.

Kjiron

TMF Regular
I figured what better place to go for advice. I browsed around in several shops on line looking at all the various kits, tools, and lotions for making feet softer, more visualy pleasing, and of corse more ticklish. But I wanted to get some community input first. So, what works best for you? What do all you girls do to keep your feet and toes looking good to the eyes and feeling good to the fingers?

I think there was a similar topic posted a month or so ago. Creams, wearing socks (not walking barefoot). Do not let the skin get dry or dry out. The more supple the skin, the more sensitive.

Professional pedicurs are wonderful for feet maintenance. At home, any kind of scrub and creams (and even vaseline with sock) help.

There have been previous threads on this but it's such a good topic that I've found very useful. Besides pedicures, oil up your feet in the shower (or bath) and use a pumice stone on them, IMMEDIATELY put TONS of lotion on your feet and cotton socks (thin are best) put on some tennies and wear them for as long as possible. When taken of your feet will be SO soft even you want to kiss them! Of course, foot odor has never been an issue with me so this may not work for some but I love it. Also, paraffin baths are fantastic!

One lotion I find to be really good is called "Body Butter" and it's sold through the Body Shop stores. The coconut and cocoa butter ones are really nice (haven't tried the others) and they keep the skin silky for a long time even without pumice and socks (although that definitely helps). After a bath is the best, the hotter the bath, the better.

Aeval

Thanks for all the adivce. I had figured this was an old toppic but I didn't have any luck finding any of the other threads. If anyone stumbles across one send it my way eh? Thanks again everyone.

I just use a generic lotion. Lather my feet up every day before going to work. Also my barefeet seldom hit the ground. Leather sandals when at home...shoes when out. My feet are so soft they shine! LOL! Oh, and yes, they ARE ticklish too.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back