• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

self-hypno tickling

Noticed there is another one called "trainticklish" that will make you more ticklish, especially on your feet. Maybe that one will make the other one work better.

Noticed there is another one called "trainticklish" that will make you more ticklish, especially on your feet. Maybe that one will make the other one work better.

Yep, if it dosent work try that a couple of times, but dont go straight into the tickling one as soon as you finish this one, otherwise its harder to go into trance properly

Fine. But I'm drawing the line at his ones that claim they give telepathy, and astral projection, and the prementioned increase your length (What ever happened to good old fashioned spamvertisement's for herbal drugs?).

Uhm... it's not increase your penis length... it's to make you physically taller... like, height...

Astral projection is... interesting. I've had experiences similar to what I've heard AP described as... I think it's mostly your mind reconstructing visual and audio stimuli from your sixth sense (perception), seventh sense (sense of location), and 8th sense (sense of movement). Maybe the other sense are involved a little, but those three are probably the big ones in AP. I have had a few VERY strange ones (I was watching myself ride my school bus... while I was awake... it was strange because I was aware of both my astral projected self and my physical body as I walked off the bus and into the house, which is when the whole episode ended) but I don't think you can do the things some people claim in AP...

telepathy is nothing special when you think about it... it would be the projection of your own thoughts via electrochemical signals... after all your body IS a big battery. If you could project those electric signals, it's feasible that someone else could "read" them... though both parties would have to have a VERY high level of electrical conductivity... almost to the point that lighting storms would become sight specific overhead of said people... *shrugs* But, again, this is something you can't do from a simple trance... it would take years, maybe decades, of intense physical, emotional, and psychological training to be able to emit so much as a SPARK of electrical energy on command... and it would likely be dangerous too... you would be draining your body of energy in the process.

Hmmm unusual. Never had occurred to me there would exist files like that lol.
Are these used while asleep or just listened to while awake?

They are supposed to be used with an induction, which puts you into a sort of trance... it's hard to explain. I normally do it with self meditation, so these "trance" files are a little new to me as well.

Hmmm unusual. Never had occurred to me there would exist files like that lol.
Are these used while asleep or just listened to while awake?

I do it as i get in bed, but i like to stay awake and go to sleep properly once the trance is over.

its called tickletorture. There is also one called trainticklish that is supposed to make you more ticklish over time, as you listen to it, especially on your feet.

Okay... From people who have doen this... Would you describe the experience as negative or positive as a whole? Jessieticklish, you said that one of yours lasted 40 minutes... Would you mind explaining your experience in detail? While it was happning, did you like it or hate it, and how would you rate it overall? Is it all enjoyable or just complete torture? I really want to do it, but I'm afraid that I'll absolutely hate it and won't be able to take it... And if I'm at all afraid of it, it won't work. I have to be completely willing, so, please give me your feedback of the whole experience (especially those of you who endured it for a long period of time).

I want to but I'm kinda scared, lol. I'll have to try sometime when their's no one around cuz I donno how loud I'll be.

Or you could work with the --I think it's called "see no evil" file (might have a diff name), and--if you have a program in the computer to edit it--you could edit the file so that you can hypnotize yourself to be mute (the "speak no evil" is what triggers that). Maybe combing parts of THAT file with the tickle-torture file would work to make you mute only while being tickled.

Hmm...now I'm gonna have to try that just to see if it'll work (neither file has worked for me yet..guess I better work with the deepening files first)

Okay... From people who have doen this... Would you describe the experience as negative or positive as a whole? Jessieticklish, you said that one of yours lasted 40 minutes... Would you mind explaining your experience in detail? While it was happning, did you like it or hate it, and how would you rate it overall? Is it all enjoyable or just complete torture? I really want to do it, but I'm afraid that I'll absolutely hate it and won't be able to take it... And if I'm at all afraid of it, it won't work. I have to be completely willing, so, please give me your feedback of the whole experience (especially those of you who endured it for a long period of time).

If you really manage to get into it, it starts off really enjoyable, its a nice sensation but then if it keeps going it starts to feel like actual torture, never really to the point where it hurts lol but it can get quite bad:super_hap
like you said you have to be quite willing and want it to happen for it to work, but being scared the first time is part of the fun:laughing: I go quite deep into hypnosis but many people could probably get theirself out if they didnt like it.
Overall it works really well on me and is very enjoyable, i do it every now and then now
And dont just give up if it dosent work the first time, just keep trying and theres also other files, like th eone that makes you more ticklish and another that helps you go into hypnosis easier

And dont just give up if it dosent work the first time, just keep trying and theres also other files, like th eone that makes you more ticklish and another that helps you go into hypnosis easier

That's right..there's deepening files to help out Then there's also the "suggestive trance trigger" file--at least I think that's the name of it-- which you can play anytime...that file is supposed to be used to program your subconsious mind to accept the commands in other files easier.

Thanks, Jessieticklish, for your response and for your overall contribution to this thread. Hadn't it been for you I think a lot of us would still be in the dark, lol, so thanks for being the hypno tickling guinea pig, lol. And I know others did it to, but you've given the most feedback, I think. Anyway, thanks to both of you who responded. Hopefully I'll get it to work one of these days and be able to post how it was!

Thanks, Jessieticklish, for your response and for your overall contribution to this thread. Hadn't it been for you I think a lot of us would still be in the dark, lol, so thanks for being the hypno tickling guinea pig, lol. And I know others did it to, but you've given the most feedback, I think. Anyway, thanks to both of you who responded. Hopefully I'll get it to work one of these days and be able to post how it was!

guinea pig lol:super_hap glad to help

Editing

Ok, I'm in the process of editing the file and I'm almost done with it, but, there MIGHT be a problem with it. All I can possibly do is extract everything about the tickling being intense and too intense to handle, leaving pretty much nothing but the man saying that you will be tickled and won't be able to escape over and over again, so, basically it's the same except he never says that it will be intense... The problem is, this might be too vague for your mind while you're being hypnotized, so the tickling could actually be whatever your mind wants it to be instead of what the guy says, because the guy won't say specifically how bad it will be... I don't know anything about hypnosis or how it should work, so I don't want to do anything dangerous... But then again, I have to wonder how bad it could really be when the original file stated to be the most intense tickling you've ever had... The way I see it, the 2 worst things that could possibly happen are 1) it just plain doesn't work or 2) it feels the same as before... My motive, however, is to make a file that, instead of providing 5 minutes of regular, enjoyable tickling and then 55 minutes of intense, possibly not so enjoyable tickling, provides 60 minutes of just regular, good old fashion tickling, not intense tickling or whatever.

If only I could get access to the script, then I could just re-do the whole thing up until that point and then make it how I wanted it... In essence I'd be hypnotizing myself, lol! But, the only way to do that would be to listen and copy down EVERY WORD, and, it's a 20 minute file, so, that's not happening, not any time soon, at least...

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I've also been looking into/hearing a lot about the lucid dreaming file. This file lets you be aware that you are dreaming, thus allowing you to have control over everything you do in your dream! I got to thinking, I bet you could do some wicked tickling in a dream like that! I don't know, but you might even be able to be tickled yourself in such a dream! I'm definitely going to look into this file because it sounds awesome!

The only real drawback is that it is still just as easy to forget these dreams as regular dreams are, so one might need to keep a dream journal for a few days, if you want to remember your dreams, that is.

Well if that's the case, then your mind should make it whatever is most pleasant from you IF it's able to extract any feelings from it at all.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back