• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selling My Soul to TickleTheater

Paulie1

TMF Expert
I'm making it official. From now on, I'll be posting exclusively on TickleTheater. So, if any sort of war breaks out between you guys and the TMF, you'll know whose side I'll be fighting for.

LONG LIVE TICKLETHEATER!

I'm Neutral. I post here and at TMF. Not sure which side I'd fight for if a war erupted between TT and TMF.

My allegiances are crystal clear!!

I made a TMF profile just to have the opportunity to meet some people there, but I rarely ever post there. The TTC be where my heart is: always was, always will be.

Whyever a war should erupt anyway...!?

Whatever. To show your allegiance you now must buy pics from all of TTC's resident artists.

😉

I like it here better. I don't like the TMF because it has a weird cult feel to it. They constantly post what great friends they are to each other on the General Discussion board and if they do visit or meet somebody always gets robbed of money or possessions and then that goes up on the boards as well and it looks like a weird kinda soap opera! I'll stay here where it's more low key and slow and easy. No offense the the TMF or their people, i know my opinion is a bit harsh but it's honest and i'm just stating my observation.

I like it here better. I don't like the TMF because it has a weird cult feel to it. They constantly post what great friends they are to each other on the General Discussion board and if they do visit or meet somebody always gets robbed of money or possessions and then that goes up on the boards as well and it looks like a weird kinda soap opera! I'll stay here where it's more low key and slow and easy. No offense the the TMF or their people, i know my opinion is a bit harsh but it's honest and i'm just stating my observation.

I dunno about the whole cult idea, but, yeah, I agree. It seems much more laid back here.

I dunno about the whole cult idea, but, yeah, I agree. It seems much more laid back here.

Well again I don't mean to start a fight with TMFers or anything, they have the right to do whatever they wish but it just seems like they think they are some type of family and when reality enters their world the family they most resemble is the Manson Family.

Each forum has its supporters, but TT and TMF have coexisted well for many years. It would be better to discuss what we like about TT rather than what some don't like about TMF.

I never said I didn't like TMF. I mean, there's a lot of great stuff over there. But, as far as posting goes, I just feel more comfortable here.

Let's all learn to live together in peace and try to get along is what I say! 🙂

It's a creature with a horn for an ear and a tail made of wood. Wanna go on a snipe hunt and see if we can find one?

Snipe Hunt! Yes! It's best late at night...like NOW! I'll get the flashlights, while you fetch the pots and pans!

It only took two pages for this thread to be spammed Paulie...

SPAM BLOCK!!!

I should be happy. I'm lucky if any of my threads even reach two pages.

What the hell are you guys talking about??

Why, the fine revered sport of Snipe-hunting, of course. No luck last night, but with you along tomorrow night, tickledorange and I are bound to find some!

I don't think the pots and pans I brought along last night were loud enough to flush them from their roosts. We'll need more flashlight batteries, too. Or maybe night-vision goggles!

I've got the burlap sack for him to hold to catch the snipe in...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back