• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selling My Soul to TickleTheater

*Loud shot* Snipe falls from the roof.
"Hehehe..." Runs away.

Ohnononono...
We're not talking about your average, run-of-the-mill roof-snipe, here, Journia.
It's the rare, much-sought wild snipe we go a-hunting! kyhawkeye has the right idea. We'll need plenty of burlap sacks to catch those free-ranging wild-snipes tonight!

For me, the TMF has gotten too huge. I feel like I'm walking into an auditorium when I post over there.
While I at times lament the amount of activity here, it's preferable to the white noise there. Bigger is not always better, by any stretch of the imagination.

Soon, however, member wise, TT will overtake TMF.

The problem I have with TMF is that when I post something over there, I would think to see the post I just "subscribed" to in my User CP, but I don't. It's a pain trying to find the thread I posted in again. A minor, rectifiable nuisance perhaps but nevertheless currently annoying.

That all being said... I think it's a matter of time before TT becomes the "auditorium" you speak of Rick but that's my opinion.

Just a question : what's that TMF you talk about ?

Both sites are cool, but what i like here, that it's a more relaxing place to be 🙂

One thing scaries me at TMF : the POST COUNT !!!!
some reached 100 000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'OH !

i mean

*takes Dragunov *

don't

*in position*

they

* shoots*

have a life ?

😉

Last edited:
Hmmmm....let me think i'd deffinetly fight for TTC no doubt i created a profile on TMF but i don't go on there i prefer coming here but if u were talkin bout a war between TTC and the ATF i don't know i'd probs side with the ATF reason being is cos the ATF was the first place i ever joined 2 do with tickling and i love the place but it'd still be a difficult decision ATF or TTC both places are awesome and both place have been awesome to me so it'd be a difficult decision 4 me

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back