• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senshi's Super Slammin' Lurker Challenge

Senshi1

Staff
Calling all lurkers!

In the true nature of TT spirit, please help in to bring ten brand new lurkers into the community spotlight!

Come on guys, introduce yourselves! No matter who you are and what your background, come forward and post! Introduce yourself! Be a warrior! The tickling community is growing fast - come forward and throw off the shackles of lurkerdom, brothers and sisters!

Come on - let's try and get at least ten of you to come forward and say hi! 🙂 We wanna meet you!

~S

Hi! I have posted b4 on discussions and suff, but never posted a thread of my own, simply because I dont know how! but I guess I can ask here... Has any one ever tickled a foot with six toes? thanks 🙂

Hey, ticklebug! Glad to see somebody coming out in the thread. 😛 Thanks a lot for being the first!

Come on, lurkers! TT is built with lurkers! The glorious species that populates the Internets! Everybody starts out with zero posts, we're brothers and sisters!

Please come out - we need another nine to reach our goal! 🙂

Hello... I'm a major lurker... I'm as big into feet as I am into tickling (probably moreso) I'm 19, and I'm a college student in Canada...

Hello... I'm a major lurker... I'm as big into feet as I am into tickling (probably moreso) I'm 19, and I'm a college student in Canada...

Cool! Way to go, Quixim! Say, is Canada REALLY a frozen, hostile land? I suspect you guys just say that so the Americans won't get any dumb ideas to visit.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, and? Elaborate. Come on, open up!

I'd like to digress for a moment, if Senshi will allow.

At slow times on the board(like today), I have been known to randomly click on a poster name down on the bottom of the Theater page, where the "Currently Active Users" are listed. It can be fun to see what others are browsing, and even lead to great threads that I might otherwise have missed. What IS amazing though, are how many of the users who have been members for YEARS without posting so much as a "Thank You" for the clips they come to look at.

So, just as an experiment, I just now peeked into four usernames currently online, completely at random, and following are the results, saved as attachments. As I say, these were totally random, so I'm not trying to pick at these particular peeps. This is quite typical of my findings when I play this little game, though. Of the four below, only one has been here for less than a year. The rest? We're taking over five years for each, with not so much as a "Hi, I'm here" from the lot of `em.

Attachments

• Lurker1.png
    Lurker1.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Lurker2.png
    Lurker2.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Lurker3.png
    Lurker3.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Lurker4.png
    Lurker4.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 27

Heya, welcome!! Thanks a lot for posting. 🙂

Heehee I accidentally offended a Canadian today by asking what part of the states she was from. I should have known not to make that mistake - I lost count of how many times I was asked where in England I was from. 😛

But that's great, we have 2 new members! Thanks a lot, guys! Please keep it coming! Lurkers are potential regulars - we need all we can get. 😉

Lurker?

How many posts before I'm no longer a lurker??? LOL.

76 in 5 years is good enough - welcome to TT! 😛 That's 3 so far, we're doing great, we're practically a third of the way to our goal already and it's only day 2. 😀

Okay... I just recently started posting myself. Was never much of a forum guy at first, but became interested in having a voice... so here I am. Also an artist... maybe I'll have some pics in the future if I don't procrastinate... haha.

Welcome everybody--and Freak, we'd love for you to share your artwork!!!! :super_hap

~K

*raises hand*

yesh, i do lurk way more than i post, so i now vow to post more than 3 posts a week.😉

Greetings, all. I think I definitely qualify as a lurker, considering the amount of time I've been a member and small number of posts I've made here.

I've been a tickling aficionado (a 'ler!) for as long as I can remember. Seems like that was right after World War I - and man! you should have seen the tickling going on in the speakeasies during prohibition! (Flappers! Ski-dooo!) But I suppose I'm dating myself somewhat.

I am constantly amazed at the wealth of material that's available today. The net has made it possible for those of us with similar interests to get together and share experiences, as well as connect with all of the incredibly creative individuals who are so generous with their artwork, photography, videography, fiction and more.

I've been very much of a slacker in terms of giving back to the group, and the group deserves better. I'm (sadly) not graced with artistic ability, but I've made a few small contributions in the art section, in the realm of photo/art manipulations, to respond to some specific requests.
A few laughs on the campaign trail -- Sarah Palin, by request.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck fake -- by request.
R. Crumb Manip
Julia Louis Drefus - Fake
I've managed to acquire a little bit of skill in that regard, so I'll plan to be more productive, if there's much interest in that sort of thing.

I used to write a good bit (back during the Depression -- it was a diversion during those long treks across the dust bowl to Californy), on BBSs and Usenet, even got published in the old "Tied & Tickled" mag, but have not done much in a long time.

I wrote one little original story as part of a discussion thread here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=468988&postcount=28 . Isabeau was very sweet to offer some kind words of encouragement, for which I'm quite grateful.

I suppose the main thing I've been trepidatious about is the goal of creating something new, rather than rehashing something about which someone else has already done an excellent job in writing. I intend to spend some time looking at the request thread and at ideas people have, and I'll try to make some worthwhile attempts.

TickleTheater is an astounding resource, that I very much appreciate, not least because of the classy set of individuals who are the backbone of the forum. Senshi, thanks for the welcome, and for the encouragement.

It takes me back to the days of my first computer -- it was a Briggs & Stratton recoil-start model . . . .

Wow, 7 out of ten! Welcome, everyone! Thanks a lot for coming out and posting. 😛 Contributors or not, it's great to have new members!

Been a Lurker on here for yeaaaars. It's strange, I post on the TMF, despite me being more of an anime fan and of a younger gen, you think I'd post here more.

Guess I'm a drama whore. 🙂 But I love you TT.

Greetings, all. I think I definitely qualify as a lurker, considering the amount of time I've been a member and small number of posts I've made here.

I've been a tickling aficionado (a 'ler!) for as long as I can remember. Seems like that was right after World War I - and man! you should have seen the tickling going on in the speakeasies during prohibition! (Flappers! Ski-dooo!) But I suppose I'm dating myself somewhat.

I am constantly amazed at the wealth of material that's available today. The net has made it possible for those of us with similar interests to get together and share experiences, as well as connect with all of the incredibly creative individuals who are so generous with their artwork, photography, videography, fiction and more.

I've been very much of a slacker in terms of giving back to the group, and the group deserves better. I'm (sadly) not graced with artistic ability, but I've made a few small contributions in the art section, in the realm of photo/art manipulations, to respond to some specific requests.
A few laughs on the campaign trail -- Sarah Palin, by request.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck fake -- by request.
R. Crumb Manip
Julia Louis Drefus - Fake
I've managed to acquire a little bit of skill in that regard, so I'll plan to be more productive, if there's much interest in that sort of thing.

I used to write a good bit (back during the Depression -- it was a diversion during those long treks across the dust bowl to Californy), on BBSs and Usenet, even got published in the old "Tied & Tickled" mag, but have not done much in a long time.

I wrote one little original story as part of a discussion thread here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=468988&postcount=28 . Isabeau was very sweet to offer some kind words of encouragement, for which I'm quite grateful.

I suppose the main thing I've been trepidatious about is the goal of creating something new, rather than rehashing something about which someone else has already done an excellent job in writing. I intend to spend some time looking at the request thread and at ideas people have, and I'll try to make some worthwhile attempts.

TickleTheater is an astounding resource, that I very much appreciate, not least because of the classy set of individuals who are the backbone of the forum. Senshi, thanks for the welcome, and for the encouragement.

It takes me back to the days of my first computer -- it was a Briggs & Stratton recoil-start model . . . .

Just a nod to beg you to keep up the good work, bobc1313! :happy: I really dug your R. Crumb manip. and think it's awesome that you were published in ye olde Tied & Tickled mag! Prior to the Net, that was practically all there was out there, apart from the occasional lucky photo-spread in some other bondage mags.

Just a nod to beg you to keep up the good work, bobc1313! :happy: I really dug your R. Crumb manip. and think it's awesome that you were published in ye olde Tied & Tickled mag! Prior to the Net, that was practically all there was out there, apart from the occasional lucky photo-spread in some other bondage mags.

Thanks a lot, Rick!

I'm happy to have the chance to contribute, and will definitely continue. You're right, it's astounding just how much material is available now, compared to the vast wasteland where we used to reside. Just the discovery of how many folks there are with similar interests is quite a revelation.

I enjoy doing the manips, because makes it possible to create custom scenarios that will in all likelihood, never get made any other way. I know I've had the experience plenty of times, looking at a photo series, or watching a TV show, of thinking, "Now in that situation, why in the heck didn't they . . . " and you can fill in the blank. With some good graphics software and a little attention to detail, we can have the scenario turn out the way we always wanted it to.

The area where we're still way behind is in interactive programming. Considering the animation technology that exists today, there's a real dearth of options for the tickling community. With the advent of truly adaptive graphics engines that have been developed for computer gaming, there should be a great opportunity for someone to take the next step, and create a real plug & play interface. I wish I were more of a programmer!

Of course, what I really want is a holodeck . . .

Thanks again!

Welcome, Ace Riley! Thanks for posting, I hope you stick around!

Thanks a lot, Rick!

I'm happy to have the chance to contribute, and will definitely continue. You're right, it's astounding just how much material is available now, compared to the vast wasteland where we used to reside. Just the discovery of how many folks there are with similar interests is quite a revelation.

I enjoy doing the manips, because makes it possible to create custom scenarios that will in all likelihood, never get made any other way. I know I've had the experience plenty of times, looking at a photo series, or watching a TV show, of thinking, "Now in that situation, why in the heck didn't they . . . " and you can fill in the blank. With some good graphics software and a little attention to detail, we can have the scenario turn out the way we always wanted it to.

The area where we're still way behind is in interactive programming. Considering the animation technology that exists today, there's a real dearth of options for the tickling community. With the advent of truly adaptive graphics engines that have been developed for computer gaming, there should be a great opportunity for someone to take the next step, and create a real plug & play interface. I wish I were more of a programmer!

Of course, what I really want is a holodeck . . .

Thanks again!

Well, for what it's worth, I don't even have your capabilities for simple manipulations! Say, this is total thread-heist, but perhaps you might consider adding a little feather in the hands of the nefarious ne'ar-do-well in this picture? Or, if it's not your cup-o-tease, maybe someone else with some photoshop panache can take a stab at it?

Attachments

• train arrives.jpg
    train arrives.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 18
So, Rick, is this what you had in mind?😉

Attachments

• BCModtrain arrives.jpg
    BCModtrain arrives.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back