• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senshi's Super Slammin' Lurker Challenge

So, Rick, is this what you had in mind?😉

OMG! Yes! In fact, it came out way better than I could have ever anticipated. Great feather selection there, bobc1313. It not only looks as if it was drawn right into the `toon, but the bright red stands out right majectically(I was afraid the feather would kinda get lost in the picture, you know?). Bravo!

So, did you notice that I also took her shoe off? I mean, if you're gonna use a feather, you've gotta have a target!

These are really fun to work on. I've always liked that particular cartoon, myself.

So, did you notice that I also took her shoe off? I mean, if you're gonna use a feather, you've gotta have a target!

These are really fun to work on. I've always liked that particular cartoon, myself.

No! I had all my attention focused on the feather! Ha! Brilliant touch, Sir! Well done! :bouncy:

How's it going everyone?

I'm a long time lurker(here and at TMF), but this is the first time I've ever posted on either of them.

Im 19, Male, live in Southeast Michigan, and I go to college.

I had to create a new account just now so that I could post because my other one was so old it wouldnt let me do anything. I just checked and my last account was created in 2004, so I have probably been lurkin since 02 or 03.

I plan on posting on a regular basis from now on, maybe make some friends, or whatever.

This is a great idea for a thread. Now that I have 1 post under my belt, my next goal is 1,000. :super_hap

How's it going everyone?

I'm a long time lurker(here and at TMF), but this is the first time I've ever posted on either of them.

Im 19, Male, live in Southeast Michigan, and I go to college.

I had to create a new account just now so that I could post because my other one was so old it wouldnt let me do anything. I just checked and my last account was created in 2004, so I have probably been lurkin since 02 or 03.

I plan on posting on a regular basis from now on, maybe make some friends, or whatever.

This is a great idea for a thread. Now that I have 1 post under my belt, my next goal is 1,000. :super_hap

Hey, welcome to TT (even though you've been here a while)! 😀 It's good to have goals, and I'm glad you're going to stick around!

That's 8/10, we're doing well! 🙂

I'm a Lurker!!!

I made this account quite a long time ago, but just begun to use it last year I think. But what sucks is that I almost kind find time to post here, and to be honest I don't have a lot to contribute. But this place and the people in it allways seemed awesome to me, so... here's hoping.

"Raises Hand" I'm guilty of lurking here for the past few years. I still remember the fist story I read here, it was about a lab assistant that created a tickling machine, then her professor tickles her with it. good times.

Delurking for great justice.

Also because I got banned from the TMF

no

EDIT: Woot, this is my 200th post! A true landmark :-o

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back