• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensing anger

I think it's the context of the forum. People are talking outside their understanding, outside their interests, and outside their freaking minds sometimes. But in most cases, when a "hot" topic comes up, it gets frowned on, flamed and as I stated before... eventually locked. And most try to drag it back to the center here which is fantasy related. That's what is "supposed" to happen here. On other non-tk forums, you can have a God-centered discussion and bring up abortion and gay marriage [pro or con]. In here, for example, you're not allowed to be against gay marriage or you'll get flamed forever. And if you think I'm wrong, try arguing that point. Gay or not, married or not, it has nothing to do with me and I wish all of our gay friends here the fullest lives possible with whomever they choose. I'm not stating my position on it as it has nothing to do with me. But there's little or no room in the TT for disagreeing with anyone on anything short of rape and pedophiles.

If I had to bet my wife's life on it, I'd say the bigger part of the forum is made up of people under the age of 22-23. This is a fantasy-based forum and as long as the topics stick to that, you'll notice things are rosie. But elections or not, you can find the "recent" types of serious debates in other forums pretty much any time and people not centered on fetish content are much more informed and intrigued by those discussions. That's not to discount the handful of astute replies I've noticed or been part of here the past couple weeks. I'd like to meet several of you outside this forum and share some thoughts. But here at TT, it seems best to keep it light and airy. Besides, I would think most come here for fun or enjoyment, not to get riled up.

The days of handlers and spin doctors have all but prevented anything close to a Lincoln-Douglas, or Webster-Calhoun-Clay type of verbal encounter.

Side note: of course, the Lincoln-Douglas format is probably not one we'd like to return to either (one guy speaks for ninety minutes, next guy rebuts for an hour, first guy returns to respond for another 45 minutes, with very little back-and-forth or conversational interplay (in that latter sense, kinda like debates today)). Plus, those debates were rife with slanderous accusations, incriminating innuendo, outright lies and lazy hot-button buzzwords.

I think the difference back then--and probably even as recently as fifty years ago-- was that the candidates could speak eloquently and intelligently, with often sophisticated references and rhetoric, and even the lesser educated people among their audiences could follow it. The dumbing-down of America has hit no forum any harder than that of political debate.

Does that include a handjob later?

yikes there you go again.....

and me happy all day long..me a happy camper...me no get angry...me uh well i will tell you this..

my husband bought this new navigation thingie..and instead of saying off route when you miss a turn...it says re configuring or some such nonsense..and the voice actually sounds annoyed!!!!!!!!!!! gesh..my husband and his toys....grrrrrrr it's enough to make one commit well...

and the election isn't putting me in any mood...however..as someone in her fifties..the fact we lost a considerable amount of money last week is not a day at the beach let me tell you..oo thank you George W....

I personally like it that we do not have a politics/religion discussion area here, and I thought we did not have one here because we did not talk about those things here.

There is this place called TMF that is all about "debate" (arguing), so I thought people in the community that wanted to do that, did that there. We don't need that here. It's one of the main things that makes this place different.

Last edited:
I personally like it that we do not have a politics/religion discussion area here, and I thought we did not have one here because we did not talk about those things here.

There is this place called TMF that is all about "debate" (arguing), so I thought people in the community that wanted to do that, did that there. We don't need that here. It's one of the main things that makes this place different.

Agreed... now let us find some booze and women! 😛

Now Bashiku: despite the smiley-face, I'm sensing some anger towards Papi in the tone of your post.

Off with their head! Impale them onto hot rods! Throw the rest to the pigs!

Do I look or sound angry? 😀

impale hotrods????? is that any way to talk about the male organ? hehe..

You are never safe... be aware... be afraid... scream! BUWAHAHAHA! First I am going after rick, then isa... then nerrad for fun (he is like a random pizza guy killed in the horror movies 🙂 . Poor him.) and finally kyhawkeye... might spare that one 😛

You are never safe... be aware... be afraid... scream! BUWAHAHAHA! First I am going after rick, then isa... then nerrad for fun (he is like a random pizza guy killed in the horror movies 🙂 . Poor him.) and finally kyhawkeye... might spare that one 😛

By then. I'll be ready for you...holy sword drawn to stop your attack... 😛

Ever see that movie where the random pizza guy holds the killer upside down and pulls his skin off like string cheese? It's a classic.

But please... have mercy. I hear KY was really badmouthing you, though.

Ever see that movie where the random pizza guy holds the killer upside down and pulls his skin off like string cheese? It's a classic.

eekssssssssss and gaross...

and Bashiku..what did i do?????

By then. I'll be ready for you...holy sword drawn to stop your attack... 😛

Oooh a challenge...

Nope... but while I am searching for that one we will rehearse the old versions 😛

eekssssssssss and gaross...

and Bashiku..what did i do?????

Nothing... just doing this for sports

off with my head? WHY!? i thought we were BFF's Bash?:angry:

And this is what friends do right 😀 ?

HEY?!? Waitaminu...AARRRGH! *clunk* :dead:

HEY... I didn't even start yet 😛

Rick Tibbler has committed seppuku on KY's sword. I can revive him, but I'm gonna need some posts confirming everyone wants him back. He's been nothing but trouble, so I was just gonna leave him there and mow around him. But I'll go with the group consensus.

i report on nerrad...thanks to him i kept dreaming of someone scratching balls until they died...grr and in a James Bond type of voice...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back