• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short hair brush off for men

meteor

TMF Expert
Scientists say women who cut their hair short are no longer interested in sex:

women who could be turning their backs on the bedroom according to the article in the paper are for example natalie portman,halle berry, cate blanchett and victoria beckham,pamela stephenson (wife of billy connolly)has made the claim.cutting the hair makes women less sexy to blokes who prefer long hair as per in the cave man era.i must admit i love long hair depends on the people involved what do you think:

LOL...I knew that there was a reason I love women with long hair! Thanks Great (x10000) Grandpa Atuk!

In truth however, I think that fashion drives hairstyles more than some buried pre-historic memory. To be honest with hair there is a fine balance. I mean, if I see hairy pits and unshaved legs I am not exactly going to feel very randy. Likewise some ladies with the hair bobbed look downright attractive.

I think that a woman can make it perfectly clear in modern sociological communication that she isn't interested. Like perhaps walking around with a pair of garden shears.

Last edited:
I can think of more than a few examples that completely go against this theory. Hell, just look at Camel. Last I checked her hair was damn short, and she's still a kinky a little minx. 😉 I can even think of a couple of friends who cut their hair short, then became even more sexually active. I'm with Signor Demonio. It has way more to do with fashion.

Normally I like long hair, but in terms of physical appearance, it's based on the whole package. Pretty much like FD said above me - diff people, diff styles.

Camel has short hair, and loves the kink. pretty sure she's getting bedroom action.

you go girl!

I think that is nonsense.I know for a fact it is nonsense.Many people I know with short hair have sex

Yet another "study" who's only result was millions of dollars and several years of research wasted.

Aw...Sammi and Norm...you really know how to make a girl's chains jingle with glee...

I have short hair...a "pixie cut", if you will...it has nothing to do with my sex drive, or which gender I choose to fuck...since I cut my hair short, I've had MORE sex than I did when my hair was long...with BOTH genders...

And, I am now married for almost 2 months...and my wife and I had some of the most amazing, intense, fulfilling sex of our lives this week...and, threatened to have a friend at our local dungeon help her tie me up and torture the ever loving crap out of me, then take me home and have her way with me...she's an incredible woman...

Regardless, my hairstyle is more an issue of the fact that I am incredibly lazy when it comes to styling my hair...my hair is SUPER thick...and gets this goofy wave to it when it gets too long...and it is so thick, it won't do anything, fighting me when I would try to get it in a ponytail. So, on a bet, I cut it off...and I haven't looked back. It's wash & wear hair...much easier.

And, frankly, my wife loves to grab the hair on the back of my neck during "play time"...it's intensely hott...

To each their own...I am not offended by guys into long hair--I am a fan of guys and gals with both long and short hair. To me, it's how it looks on the person, and, more importantly, the personality of said person that attracts me to them.

Yet another waste of research grants, time, and other resources on a bunk study...

Can't someone use those resources to cure AIDS or cancer or something IMPORTANT???

*headdesk*

Can't someone use those resources to cure AIDS or cancer or something IMPORTANT???

*headdesk*

You misunderstand the purpose of certain types of so-called research. It's not meant to generate useful data. It's for getting research grants.

As for myself, I too have mind-of-its-own hair which only behaves itself if its short or medium length. FWIW, I've gone for women with long and short hair, tho it seems that there's a lot more of the latte these days!

*barges in, laughing maniacally* You will all see! YOU WILL ALL SEE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*calms down a bit*

Now, I am going to tell you all the REAL thing that defines how much sex do you have: How much air you breathe!!!

Yes, folks, I can assure you that if you don't breathe in at least once every 5 mins, you are not getting laid!!

yippee the Duke has returned...

ah so that's why i'm always getting uh..well uh..never mind...blushes furiously..

p.s. Camel i used to have a pixie hair cut also..here is a pic

Attachments

• P.jpg
    P.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
It won't let me post any of my pics...it says the download failed...boo...

Your haircut is cute!!! Mine is a bit shorter...

and, I reiterate, for the record: since cutting my hair short, I have had MORE sex...with both men, and women, than I did while I had long hair...

So, I buck the system!!! And the crappy study that probably has a poor level of evidence...but I digress...

email me darlin...you have my email...and i'm the shorter one...hehehe..i would so love just to see what you look like..pixie hair cut or not..

It won't let me post any of my pics...it says the download failed...boo...

Your haircut is cute!!! Mine is a bit shorter...

and, I reiterate, for the record: since cutting my hair short, I have had MORE sex...with both men, and women, than I did while I had long hair...

So, I buck the system!!! And the crappy study that probably has a poor level of evidence...but I digress...

dang, i'd love to see some more recent pics of you. if not i have some older ones with your great short hair and a howhawk if you want me to post them for you.

No,that is not true either because babies breathe once every 5mins and some people are A sexual.

Last edited:
No,that is not true either because babies breathe once every 5mins and some people are A sexual.

He was talking about getting laid (if you aren't breathing once every 5 mins you aren't getting laid)...and I sincerely hope that babies are not getting laid...and the once every 5 mins thing is usually in relation to fetuses, in utero, who are practicing using their lungs by moving amniotic fluid in and out in a manner that replicates breathing to help strengthen the appropriate muscles for when the time comes for them to actually breathe...and, when babies are born, and begin to breathe, they have a higher respiratory rate than adults...

Oy vey...

yippee the Duke has returned...

ah so that's why i'm always getting uh..well uh..never mind...blushes furiously..

p.s. Camel i used to have a pixie hair cut also..here is a pic

HI that pixie hair cut looks great

This hair debate started from a article in the paper that my wife saw, you see we are not happy with our hair hers is thick and stays in place, she has it short and used to have it long but it has had no effect on the sex drive, my hair is very thin and fine i have had it long pony tail but now it's no 3 on the clippers. we would both love to swop hair mad isn't it. i was grey at 35 hers is just going slightly grey at 50, most woman would agree short hair is easy to dry and look after.you can tickle the neck and ears better, i think fashion dictates to us any way.thanks for the replies.

He was talking about getting laid (if you aren't breathing once every 5 mins you aren't getting laid)...and I sincerely hope that babies are not getting laid...and the once every 5 mins thing is usually in relation to fetuses, in utero, who are practicing using their lungs by moving amniotic fluid in and out in a manner that replicates breathing to help strengthen the appropriate muscles for when the time comes for them to actually breathe...and, when babies are born, and begin to breathe, they have a higher respiratory rate than adults...

Oy vey...

Some people are A Sexual.I breathe every 5mins and have never had sex in my life

Sweet pea...how is it possible that you breathe once every five minutes? You would not be able to type that message to me if that were the case, as you would be dead due to hypoxia...

And I did not deny the presence of asexual (not A Sexual) people. They exist just like Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, and Poly/Omnisexual folk.

Please read a bit more carefully.

Sweet pea...how is it possible that you breathe once every five minutes? You would not be able to type that message to me if that were the case, as you would be dead due to hypoxia...

And I did not deny the presence of asexual (not A Sexual) people. They exist just like Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, and Poly/Omnisexual folk.

Thanks, Camel... that was just my point: a human being can last without air for 5 mins maximum. If you're not alive, then I can assure you you're not having sex. I didn't say you were having sex if you breathe regularly 😛

And Camel, short hair ftw. No upkeep, quick to dry, and looking darn sexeh (I have short hair too).

Also, Sinnead O'Connor has short hair, and it suits her fine.

P.S. Izzy... cute pic. You look mighty mighty in that one.

as i mentioned before i got some pics of camel with her wonderfully short hair and mowhawk, if she doesn't mind me posting them.

I read it I just didn't understand it.You have to be patient with me.Reading and writing are my strong points but the comprehension part is a little slow.I was always special ed in school because my math and comprehension were so low that I really needed extended time,repeated directions and a calculator.So,it's not that I didn't read I just thought he meant that if you breathed at least once every five minutes that you were having sex.That yeah you may breathe more then once but if you breathed at least once that you were having sex and that simply isn't true as I said before.It was a simple misunderstanding.You can't expect me to get everything.

I read it I just didn't understand it.You have to be patient with me.Reading and writing are my strong points but the comprehension part is a little slow.I was always special ed in school because my math and comprehension were so low that I really needed extended time,repeated directions and a calculator.So,it's not that I didn't read I just thought he meant that if you breathed at least once every five minutes that you were having sex.That yeah you may breathe more then once but if you breathed at least once that you were having sex and that simply isn't true as I said before.It was a simple misunderstanding.You can't expect me to get everything.

Don't feel bad, this entire conversation lacks comprehensibility.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back