• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short hair brush off for men

I try to understand what I read but,when you're wrong,you're just simply wrong and off track lol

Camel sent me her beautiful self...and she is indeed adorable..and love the hair cut..in that picture i posted, it was 1996...later i wore it even shorter..until a few years ago when i decided to grow it out..

Meteor and Duke thank you...mighty mighty hmmm lol...

Normie--feel free to post it, as the forum does not like my computer. I don't mind. I miss my mohawk...

And if the Interwebs will let you, Mel, and you feel like posting the pic I sent you, go for it.

And Queen, I did not mean to offend. I just made a recommendation to decrease the amount of confusion and increase the amount of comprehension in life...everyone tends to comprehend things when they slow down read carefully. 🙂

What??

Short hair = no interest in sex??? What??? I guess all those times I feel agonizingly randy at work are just my imagination then? 😉

I chopped off my hair just before I left Germany. I'd been living there for about 6 months, so you could say that part of it was ritual recognition of the changes that come with having lived in a foreign country. But it was also that I've had long hair my whole life and wanted a change. My hair is cropped real short (just long enough that it doesn't spike) and I think it suits me better than my annoying long hair ever did.

I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone that this myth about short-haired women is simply a bunch of $@*&^**. :ggrin:

Normie--feel free to post it, as the forum does not like my computer. I don't mind. I miss my mohawk...

And if the Interwebs will let you, Mel, and you feel like posting the pic I sent you, go for it.

And Queen, I did not mean to offend. I just made a recommendation to decrease the amount of confusion and increase the amount of comprehension in life...everyone tends to comprehend things when they slow down read carefully. 🙂

no problem.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back