• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should a ler shave a female lee's underarms before tickling?

dws9269

Do you think that shaving a females lee's underarms actually heightens the tickling expereince for her or does it not have any real effect at all? I think that it does as it 1) decreases friction and makes a smooth area to tickle and 2) adds to the fun and anticipation of the tickling experience.

I would like to hear what the others may think of this idea.

I agree, not only can tickling over stubble be irritating to the 'ler, but can also be painful for the 'lee. As an armpit lover myself, I prefer to have my 'lee's armpits smooth anyway, and shaving them beforehand does make for a good time for both parties...

underarms

my ex wife would not shave her underarms in the winter and i found that this hightened her ticklishness. im not talking big tuffs of hair. the hair was long up and down but narrow. lightly tickling the hairs would drive her nuts. far more then when she was smooth in the summer.
thats what i have found not that this would be the same with other women.
keith

While obviously very intimate and simultaneously odd...

...I just have to say that this IS kinda hot! But I'd be SO afraid of cutting her while I did it! I mean, we're talking a super ticklish area in most people... not as though they'd be able to sit still for your ministrations, despite your most careful efforts! Whoooooeeeee! Not nearly as easy to shave, as say, oh, I dunno... elsewhere. :woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back