• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should TickleTheater create a Non-Tickling VidClips section?

Do you think there should be a Non-Tickling Clips section?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Change the title of Non-Tickling Images to Non-Tickling Material

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
It was just a thought....there are plenty of non-tickling clips (feet, humor, etc.) floating around that people have complained about not being on topic, this is because there really isnt anywhere they can put it. If they put it in Non-Tickling Images, they bitch its not an image, if they put it in VidClips, they bitch it has nothing to do with tickling.

The reason there isnt one is probably because they don't think there is enough of a demand for such a section. Either that or space issues. Either way, I know if there was a Non-Tickling VidClips section, I would be a regular contributor. I'm sure a lot of other people would contribute as well, look at how well the Non-Tickling Image section is doing. Anyone else thing there should be one? Either that or maybe change the title of the Non-Tickling IMAGES section to just general Non-Tickling Material or Media?

I know it would solve a lot of problems dealing with ticklephiles who don't have a foot fetish (a lot of us do have one, and the two are pretty closely connected) and get pissy when a clip doesnt have any tickling....and lets not forget what we learned from Field of Dreams....."If you build it, they will come!" LOL

Last edited:
I think you have an excellent idea. The more specific we get, the less time we waste!

And that "Cthulu Kitty" is seriously freaking me out. 😉

First of all, is that possible? 🙂

2nd, if it really causes so much trouble, then yes. However, I have a question about the people's complainings: Where does Vidclip Corner tickling in it? 😛

Anyway, I'll vote yes; there really is way too much pointless complaining going on, and it would be wise to try to reduce it a little. :happy:

especially for alll these stupid feet pics and clips that have nothing whatsoever to do with tickling

footballbettor said:
especially for alll these stupid feet pics and clips that have nothing whatsoever to do with tickling

I was wondering when you were going to rear your head footballbettor....glad to see you have something....er.....constructive (?) to contribute for a CHANGE....

I voted for #4.
Devour those who bitch.

Really, just ask Admin to rename that sub-forum and have the whiners stuff it.
It's easier to mods than moving every single Deyos-forsaken clip where it belongs.

Did I mention I dislike people who keep bitching, and never ever for a change post something useful?

Go on, punks, tell *me* I don't post useful stuff either.

Really. Rename that forum.

Have a nice ... day.

No votes yet. Fact remains that clips take up a lot of bandwidth, and the site appears to be suffering from technical difficulties sometimes. I'm not sure if it's due to the heavy traffic. If we do wish to have a non-tickling forum, I think we would still need to get TT to give us the low down on whether we can afford the extra bandwidth. "Non-tickling" has a much broader spectrum; many clips would go there, requiring extra server space to keep, and bandwidth to share. (Edit: Hey it rhymes!)

On a side note, I remember seeing a paypal donation feature on the main page before, but I don't see it anymore. Just wish to say that if the site requires donations to keep it up, I won't hesitate to help.

I think its a good idea, but only if there is enough room for it under the allotted bandwidth consumption. It all comes down to whether TT can afford it.

Anyone that complains about how much more of this or that we'd be getting could simply start ignoring this additional material if they don't like it. Its what they already should have been doing if they already don't like it, or like where its going, or how much less of what they want is here versus how much more of what they don't want is here.

In the end, feet are synonomous with tickling. That is what it's come to it seems. If people don't like that, people don't have to. Also, this would, or rather should, encourage those who feel their fetish isn't being catered to enough, to contribute material that is to theirs and others' liking. If they don't, then cumunintively it's their fault there isn't any material for them.

I think what we are currently seeing as far as content goes represents the overall, general likes and appetites of this website. Many believe foot-fetish material has no place here to begin with, but if that were true it wouldn't be here. Obviously more people support it than don't and will continue to whether its tickling related or not so long as it appeases their fetish in the general sense or at least leaves that open as a possibility.

I think the current poll results speak for themselves.

Are we to deny them simply because a handful can't take it anymore or feel neglected? If you can't take it anymore, leave to a place where your fetish is entertained more often. Whether you like it or not, this site is becoming more foot-orriented by the day. Giving it a forum of it's own is just cutting through the red tape. You can't stop the inevitability of this any more than you can change a person's fetish or where like-minded fetishists choose to gather.

Last edited:
isnt there an ignore option somewhere? I mean, if someone seems a bit too offensive for ya, couldn't you just, you know, ignore? 🙂

You can ignore PMs from blacklisted non-staff users.
But that is the extent of ignoring this forum will afford.

As far as I know, you can't filter threads out: it would be unfeasible.
You can search for contents of your interest, though.

hmm....then maybe there should be an advanced ignore option....wait, what tha heck? Its better if we just all vote yes. 😛

Actually, here's what I would wanna know; who are the 5 who voted no, and why?:question:

Last edited:
My guess is they voted no because they're the type of folks I just discribed. One thing is being fet-up. Another is thinking 5 votes is going to make a lick of difference! LOL! 😛

Although 15 votes out of the thousands of folks we have isn't something to grin at either.

Its not right to say what 15 people think is what everyone agrees to any more than it is to throw out this proposal because 5 people don't like it.

If theres one thing I'm seeing on both sides, its that neither side is passionate enough to defend their point, as they are leaving it in the hands of the likes of us. LOL

Last edited:
well yeah, thats a possibility. But then it would cause problems like people looking for non-tk video's and end up seeing images, then get pissed over that. I know, its really easy to avoid that jus by reading the OTHER title, but come on, if they didnt before, they wont now. 😛

LOL a valid point there, Hungarian. ^^

I don't have a real strong opinion either way. I'd like to avoid slicing up the forum as much as possible though. For the most part people are real good about labeling things. I fear that creating this new forum might start everyone wanting their own sub-forum for their own particular favorite subject matter which would end in us either dividing the forum to death or having people say "waahh! They got their own forum! We want one too!"
It's enough to lead a mod to drink XD

*imagines ness drunk*.....:wooha: oh, dear....PEOPLE, VOTE NO! XD

I've been drunk many times, and never with an uninteresting result XD

hmmm.....you know...I dont think I have XD
I'll keep that idea in mind =^_^=

I have realized over time that there are a few members here who use this site for everything -- it's a "friends and family" place that includes everything from wrestling updates to "look what I made!!" to "where can I buy an intake valve for a 98' Chrysler?," to "Playstation or XBox?" to tickling material. But most of the users (like 99.9%) use the site as a tickling resource only.

If fifty or so members use this site for everything, it probably doesn't create a bandwidth issue (I still think it's VERY generous of the site owner to allow extra-topical media). Instead of having this proliferation of categories, why not make "General Discussion" a category called "General" or "Non Tickling" or whatever you please, then just let the thread titles be more specific so people will know what they are about? That way, the mods don't have seventeen bajillion categories to watch.

-P

Last edited:
Now there is a thoughtful person...😉 I like that idea...I wonder if it really is 50 or so members....:happy:

Hungarian2 said:
well yeah, thats a possibility. But then it would cause problems like people looking for non-tk video's and end up seeing images, then get pissed over that. I know, its really easy to avoid that jus by reading the OTHER title, but come on, if they didnt before, they wont now. 😛

Thinking ahead, just to create this forum would mean having to create sub ones too. At least in theory. If it's just called "non tickling media" or something like that, obviously the videos would have to be bunched together, as would the photos and artwork.

To vote yes or for the third option is to admit that more needs to be done in order to achieve the overall goal of creating such a section. Its more than just about slapping a new name onto something. This process almost demands a restructuring.

well, perhaps the easiest way would be just saying no, and put up with the whiners...as I think I mentioned before, I have no clue how much work that would involve. I'm guessing a lot, because if it would be easy, then I'm sure it would already be done.
Ok, here's a question: What would happen if we did this? Would the forum be unaccesable for a few days? would there be problems?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back